InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Shot Series ❯ A New Step ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sango was home alone for the weekend. Her mother and father went to the beach to relax since they were exhausted from working and just wanted to relax. So it was just her and their two dogs.
 
Saturday night, she called her friend Sesshomaru. She hadn't seen him for a long time since he transferred to another school and goes straight to work right after. He also goes to work on Saturdays and on Sundays he goes to church. Sango does call him from time to time, but not for long.
 
Sesshomaru does have a girlfriend named Rin, but she lives in a different state. They met on summer break at a beach. He was walking around and she challenged him to a pie-eating contest. She won and they hooked up. When he told Sango, she couldn't believe it. She didn't think it would work since it was long distance and he was dating Kagome, but he broke up with her a week after he returned and started dating Rin. What a mess.
 
“Hey Sango, I can't talk much. My father and I, along with my neighbor, are working on my truck,” said Sesshomaru.
 
“Oh! I'm sorry, I'll let you go,” said Sango.
 
“OK, I'll call back,” he replied. They hung up.
 
Sango lie on her bed. She looked out her window, watching the stars twinkling down. A half hour later, the phone rang.
 
“Hey!” Sango chirped.
 
“Hey, what's up?” said Sesshomaru.
 
“Nothing much, just home alone with the dogs. It's kind of creepy sleeping alone in the house!”
 
“Aw, I'm sorry.”
 
“It's OK.”
 
Then the subject changed altogether.
 
“When does your parents come home?” asked Sesshomaru.
 
“Um, I don't know. They're supposed to leave by eleven tomorrow and they're about three and a half to four hours away.” Sango had a hunch what he was talking about. She already started to feel her face warm up and a certain region heating.
 
“Why don't you call them and call me back. Cause I want you to feel me, suck my cock. Do you think you can handle it?”
`Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!' Sango was chanting in her head.
 
“I think I can. Who knows, we'll see,” Sango retorted.
 
Then he had to go cause he had to shower since he had to go to church in the morning. It was quarter to eleven and Sango went to watch AdultSwim.
 
A little pass twelve-thirty, she went to bed and quarter to two, the phone rang. Sango groggily picked up the phone and it was Sesshomaru. He started talking dirty to her and Sango was starting to feel horny. Then he said that he was masturbating. Sango's face flamed up. They talked dirty to each other a little more and they hung up and Sango's head fell hard against her pillow.
 
At eight-thirty in the morning, her eyes fluttered open. She went to get the dogs out and fed them. Then she went to her bathroom and straightened her hair, brushed her teeth, and so forth. Then she went to watch TV till ten o'clock.
 
Sango dialed her mom's cell phone number. They talked a little and then Sango asked, “Hey mom, what time will you and dad be home?”
 
“Oh, possibly between one thirty and two.”
 
“Oh, OK. Talk to you later.”
 
Then she dialed Sesshomaru's cell and let it ring twice and hung up.
 
`He'll know I called,' she thought.
 
Fifteen minutes later, the phone rang. It was he. She told him what the deal was and he said, “I'll be there.”
 
After they hung up, Sango went straight to her bathroom. She put on coconut lotion on her chest, neck, and arms. She lathered cotton candy lip-gloss on her lips. Then she decided to change the battery of her clock in the bathroom since it was getting low.
 
The phone rang and Sesshomaru said he was there. She opened the door and he came in. They went to her room and she shut the door.
 
“So, let's get it over with since we always talked about it,” Sesshomaru said bluntly, “Wanna unzip me?”
 
`Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!' Sango repeated in her head. She turned around, shut her stereo off and shut the blinds. Once she turned around…lo and behold…there it was.
 
“Damn you big,” said Sango.
 
“Not really,” said he said. He took off his pants and boxers and led her to her bed. He laid down on her bed and Sango laid next to him. She grabbed his penis and started jacking him.
 
The phone rang and her heart skipped a beat.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hey Sango, it's Miroku, is everything all right? There's a silver car in your driveway.”
 
It was her neighbor! “Everything is all right. My friend is over. She needs help with her homework.”
 
“He! He!” Sesshomaru hissed.
 
“I mean he. Sorry, I'm a little out of it right now,” said Sango.
 
“Oh, Ok. Are you sure everything is all right?” asked Miroku.
 
“Yeah, everything is peachy.” Then they hung up.
 
`I always wondered what it felt like,' she thought.
 
Sesshomaru closed his eyes. Then he slipped his hand under her shirt, moved the right cup of her bra, and started squeezing her breast. Sango let go, took off her shirt and resumed jacking him. Sesshomaru went back to squeezing her boob.
 
He went on top of her and knelt on top of her so his penis was right in front of her face. She opened her mouth and he inserted it in. She started sucking on it and licking the tip. Sesshomaru started squeezing her twins. She stopped sucking and took off her red-laced bra. She was a little self-conscious since she was a little chubby, but she trusted him.
 
She sucked more and he grabbed her head so she could deep-throat him. Sango found it a little rude and she knew that the guy isn't supposed to do that and was amazed that she didn't gag. She slipped her hands under his shirt and he took it off. Sango caressed his chest. When she was sucking him, she would look up and he was panting.
 
He went off of her and unzipped her pants. `Oh God, here it comes.' He then slipped the pants and black underwear. He slipped a finger in her and Sango tried to relax her muscles, but it was hurting. She stopped him.
 
“It hurts?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“You do have a tight pussy. I think I hit something.”
 
“I guess my husband will be lucky.”
 
He leaned over her and started kissing her. He rolled her over him and she started bucking into him a little, trying to rub his penis. He started to moan. Sango started sucking on his neck.
 
“Stop, stop, don't leave a hickey,” he said. She stopped.
 
`I can't believe I'm doing this! I never imagined doing it. But I'm so happy,' Sango thought.
 
They rolled all over her bed. She sucked on him more and he told her to bite it a little and she did. He would rub her breasts and she would moan. Feeling skin against skin felt amazing.
 
“What about tying me up?” he asked.
 
She rolled off of him and grabbed a scarf and a green ribbon belt. She tied one hand to one pole (she has a four-poster bed) and tied the other hand to the other pole. She knelt beside her bed and started jacking him. Every time he started leaning into her hand, she stopped for a little while. His hand would twitch and she went back to jacking him.
 
“Oh God!” he moaned. His penis twitched and she looked at him. He smirked. She blushed. Sango sucked on his nipples and lightly bit it. Then she would kiss him.
 
All of a sudden, he came. She kept jacking him when he was done. Sesshomaru's body twitched a little and he looked at her. She leaned over and kissed him and untied him. He stood up.
 
“Was it everything what it cracked up to be?” he asked.
 
Sango shrugged.
 
“Would you do it again?”
 
She shrugged.
 
“I wanted to skeet on you, but I didn't want to get your bed wet,” he said to her. They got dressed and went outside to his car. They sat on the bumper of his car and started talking.
 
“Wanna go back inside and do it again?” he asked.
 
Sango averted her eyes and shook her head.
 
“Well, anytime you want to go it again, just call. And I did actually want to fuck you, but I held back.”
 
“OK!” `Damn! Why couldn't he?'
 
They said good-bye and he left. An hour later, he called. He told her that she left him a hickey.
 
`Whoops,' Sango snickered in her head.
 
Sango flopped on her bed and squealed. She did her first blowjob! She does want to do it again, but she'll wait. This was kind of a new step in their friendship. Sango thought it brought them a little bit closer.
 
“I'm so totally going to have great dreams tonight!”