InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Too Many Tears ❯ Silver Rivers ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay This is my first fic so don't totally kill me in the reviews ^_^ This is a sesso~kagome fic Sry I have a thing with them being together! I just can't stand the way Inuyaha always treats Kagome Even though he likes her! Sry back to the point ^-^
Disclaimer: I dont Own Inuyasha or any of the characters. ~_~ Ahhh but if only...

~One to Many Tears~

* Chapter 1 Silver Rivers *

A Very angry and distraught Kagome raced away from the equally surprised Hanyo and a certain *dead* miko still holding on to each other in the clearing slowly fading away behind her. She Heard InuYasha call her name, But she didn't stop but instead quickened her gait. Tears Flowing from her golden brown orbs, she ran until she reached a rather large river 'Shit' She thought 'where can I go now. that bastard will be here any second and no doubt his little whore prancing behind him.' She tried feircly to stop her tears from pouring out in gallons but after all that had happened today she knew she couldn't. Falling to the hard ground she thought back on the events of the last few hours.

~FlashBack to earlier~

"InuYasha what do you mean, why do I have all these books with me! I told you before I left that I would have to bring all my books back with me cause I have finals in two weeks!! I'm hardly passing as it is!" Screamed Kagome. "Feh. your slowing us down wench! We should have been double the distance but, Nooooo you had to slow us down with that boulder you call a bag!"Yelled a very grumpy InuYasha. They had just set up camp and Inuyasha had to comment on how slow Kagome had been traving before. Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara backed away from their bickering friends Just when Kagome Turned an dark crimson "SIT" she screamed, contently she whirled around, behind her a flated Inuyasha lay on the ground. She smirked and said "Watch who you call a wench, you Baka!" And with that she walked over to her bag and started to perpare dinner. Angry InuYasha Ran Off with a `hmph`

~Kagomes pov~

`Gee I wonder If I was a little Hard on him?` He was right She had slowed them down today. ` Maybe I should apologize? ` she wondered as she handed out the dinner she had just made for her waiting friends. "Inuyasha Dinn.." She looked around. He was no where in sight. Turning to her friend she asked "Sango, where did InuYasha Go??" Sango looked at Kagome and pointed in the direction Inuyasha had run off to about fifteen minutes earlier. Sighing Kagome said "Well I guess I'll go find him and apologize" She Strolled over in the direction the older girl had pointed and started calling InuYasha's name. As she was searching it had gotten dark and she soon stoped calling his name and instead just looked for everybody's favorite hanyo. (ok, maybe not everyone's favorite right now! Sorry Don't hate me ~_~ ) After About Ten minutes of searching she suddenly heard a very familiar voice coming from a clearing just off to her left.

~Regular pov~

"No, I could never Feel the same way about anyone the way I feel about you... Kikyou!!" Came Inuyasha's Voice.

Kagome hiding behind a tree peeked out and saw something that made her blood freeze in her viens. There under the cresent and star filled sky was Kikyou and InuYasha. In Each others arms! What was going on here?? Kagome Sat there in shock as she watched Kikyou's and Inuyasha's Faces meet in a passionate kiss. Slowly she let out a gasp which made the couple break their kiss and look at the now fully exposed girl who they had lacked of realizing until now.

Inuyasha Stared at her before he whispered "Kagome...I.." But before he could finish Kagome was right in his face. With or with out that slut in his arms Kagome didn't care she was infuriated. She slaped him on the cheek so hard you could hear the sound of the clashing flesh and screamed "Bastard!" With that she had turned around and ran. Stunned they sat there before the reality had sunk into Inuyasha's thick skull and he started to chase after her. "Fuck, how much had she heard? Probably a lot to make her do that" he thought as he put his hand on his swollen cheek and ran after Kagome. With Kikyou right on his heels. "If he thinks I'm missing this he's dead wrong" Kikyou thought as a small smirk graced her lips and ran behind Inuyasha.

~End Flash Back~

Kagome heard him getting closer. She stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I won't give him the sick satisfaction of seeing how much he hurt me" She thought. Just then InuYasha jumped out of the forest, almost pushing Kagome into the river. He grabbed her shoulders and looked at her. The smell of her tears ripped at his heart. She tried to get his hands off her but he only gripped tighter. Now, at the brink of tears because the fact he was crushing her collar bones she shrieked "LET GO YOUR HURTING ME!!!" "No, I have to explain first!" He pleaded. "What is there to explain?!? You love Kikyou! Always have Always will! You probably only put up with me because I look like that Slut" Kagome screamed. Enraged Inuyasha pulled One of his hands off her shoulder and slapped her across the face. Causing her to scream in pain and fall to the ground as she brought her hand to her blood ridden cheek.

The sound of screaming at the edge of his land woke the Lord of the Western Lands up Abruptly. He got up and Called for his loyal servant Jaken. "Yes Lord Sesshomuro" Chirped the toad as he scurried into his master's chambers. "Jaken keep on eye on Rin I'll be back later" Stated the lord and left. The toad Nodded and then went to check on the sleeping girl.

InuYasha realizing what he'd just done fell to his knees next to Kagome and tried to touch her cheek. She Slaped his hand away and got up refusing to cry. Her little 'Antic' Made him angry plus the fact that he could smell she wasn't scared of him only angered him further. He got up and Growled "You Know What Kagome? Your right I only Put up with you cuz you remind me of My. Dear. Sweet." Before he could say Kikyou Kagome Angraly chimmed in "Dead!" Thats it he snapped, grabbed her by her hair tearing her to her knees and threw her into a tree. Where Kikyou Looked down at the girl from one of the tree branches and laughed. Just as Inuyasha was about to kick Kagome a white blur flew by and snatched up the injured girl returning behind Inuyasha. The angry Hanyo Yelled "Put her Down Sesshomarou" "Why so you can kick her?" He asked in a calm voice letting Kagome down who smiled greatfully at him. The Brothers Continued to argue not noticing that with all the yelling and screaming The had drawn Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara to the scene. Shippo Took one look at his surrogate mothers face before bursting into tears and was about to Run to her Until he heard Sango Scream "Sesshomarou HOW DARE YOU HIT HER!" And With that She threw her Weapon at him. Kagome Saw it going toward her Amber eyed Silver Haired Hero and Without thinking Ran into him wrapping her arms around his waist just as the Hiriukuts (???SRY if any one knows how to spell it right please tell me!) Slammed into her delicate back. Stunned Sango Shrieked "Kagome What...Why??"


Like it??? Tell me By Reviewing!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Well I"ll try to update soon Oh and Please make suggestions on where you want the story to go!!

Ja Ne