InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Too Many Tears ❯ Fallen Angel ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ok thanks to you who Reviewed If you looked I gave myself a review *~* I'm so corny I know, And sorry to those who Think I made inuyasha too mean dont worry I have tons of stuff up my sleeve yet!!
Spiecal thanks to bee3 for helping with the name of sango's wepon ( hiraikotsu^-^ )and to all of you who Reviewed and this is for you *hand each a big cookie!* *Hugs*

^_~ Anyway Back to the story!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha...I know stop rubbing it in..Meanie!

Okay! Recap!! Inuyasha~pissed,bad Hit kag. Kagome~sad hurt Bleeding,Saved! Sesshomaru(!)~hero stunned Kagome Saved him from getting hit by Sango. Shippo~ scared

Miroku~angry Confused Sango~Confused, sad , Surprised, ANGRY!! (Head for the Hills NOW!!)

"Kagome what...Why?" (Sango)

~One Too Many Tears~

-Chapter 2- *Fallen Angel*

Stunned Sesshomaru looked down at the girl 'Why did she do that?' Before he could ask she gave him a smile and passed out from the pain and loss of blood. He looked up from the girl ready to kill his brother but he was no where to be found. 'Ughh what a coward' he thought and then asked to no one inparticular "where are you camped?" No one answered he turned around and glared at them.

Then Miroku spoke up "Umm..about a little less than a mile that a way." He pointed behind him. "Why?"

"Gather Your things you will be staying at the manor with me." Stated Sesshomaru. Sango staired at him and opened her mouth to protest when Sesshomaru Added "We can sort things out there" Unsure if they should go with him they stood there silently consulting with each other but guessed they had no choice and reluctantly went to get their things. Sesshomaru stayed behind with Kagome held tight in his arms. When they returned Sesshomaru showed them the way to his mansion.

When they reached the house it was about midnight and the cresent moon hung high in the sky. As soon as they walked in three cat and four fox demons came out from the shadows. Scaring Shippo half to death and took their bags.Kagome still in arms Sesshomaru led the group down a long corridor to the end and turned into a set of double doors which led into his study. Confused, worried and angry the group of kagomes friends sat on a long sofa~like chair. Carefully Sessomaru tried to place Kagome on one of the other chairs but she only gripped tighter to his clothes,her body stiffened, and she moaned half asleep "Please no don't go he'll hit me again plea..." With that he decided he'd just hold her til' she calmed down.

Finally her body relaxed and Sesshomaru laid her down on a chair next to him. He staired at her for a mintue and then regretfully turned his attention to his waiting guests. Sango was the first to speak but she didn't say anything like 'What did you do" or 'What Happened' instead she looked at each of the boys straight in the eyes and then said in a calm yet dangerous voice"Get out." They all gazed at her until she added "Come on I have to dress her wounds!" And with that they scurried away like oil on water.

Sango hummed softly as she remove Kagome's blood filled shirt and looked around. "Glad I brought Kag's bag with me" she said to herself as she dug into the bag and pulled out the first aid kit. After she cleaned and dressed Kagome's cheeck and back she pulled out another one of Kagome's shirts and slid it on her friend's sleeping body. And with that she called the boys back into the room.

The marched in single file and they all took their seats again. Jast as Sesshomaru sat down Kagome started to shake violently and her body glowed with an eire Blue light. Right when her young kit was about to jump on Kagome she stoped shaking and opened her sleepy eyes. Seeing this Shippo Cried out in joy and leaped into his mother's lap.

Smiling Kagome huged her 'son' (I know I know hes not her "real" son but hey what does it mean to have a son it means someone you care deeply about! Ha I'm right So stop complaining!) And then looked at her surroundings. She was about to speak when Sango wraped her in her arms and repeated "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" Over and over.

"God she looks like she fell straight out of heaven" Thought Sesshomaru as he watched her pry the older girl off of her neck. "That's what she must be...A fallen Angel" He bearly wispered to himself with a smile he added "My Fallen angel"

Sooo youlike it so far well tell me I'd love to hear from you! Sorry I'm tired it 3:00 and I have school in like 4 hours Well nighty night!