InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ Inuyasha Meets Koga! Trouble On the Roof ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: OMG! I hate school it barely gives me enough to work on my story and my mom wants me to do one of her college papers! After bribing me! (mom's so evil! But I love her ^_^) well, here you go! P.S. I want at least 5 more reviews before I can continue (srry for being so demanding, but I'm desperate)
 
Chapter 5
Inuyasha Meets Koga! Trouble On the Roof
 
“Koga,” Kagome repeated, the once forgotten tears coming to her eyes.
 
“Where've you been, babe? Come on, let's go home,” Koga demanded and grabbed her wrist.
 
The tears streamed down her cheeks, but her sorrow turned into anger as she jerked her hand violently out of Koga's grasp.
 
“NO! I'm not going anywhere with you!!!” she screamed, backing away from Koga.
 
Koga looked surprised at first, but them laughs evilly, taking a step toward her.
 
“You think so, huh, bitch?” Koga says dangerously.
 
Fear flows through Kagome's veins as she continues to take steps backward until she hits the wall. She looks behind her and grasps the wall as her eyes widen.
 
“Come on. Come here,” Koga demands.
 
Kagome stays still as though if she didn't move, Koga couldn't see her. Koga quickly became irritated so struck Kagome across the face. Kagome rubbed her cheek and looked at Koga in horror.
 
“I SAID COME HERE, NOW, WENCH!!!!!” Koga screams, trying to hit her again, but misses.
 
Kagome ducks and crawls fast under Koga as she runs out the door. She quickly looks behind her to see Koga hot on her tail. She looks back in front of her and takes a sharp turn around the corner.
 
`Oh crap, he's drunk again! I just know it!' Kagome thought, hurrying toward the elevator.
 
The elevator doors came into view as she pressed the up button a few times.
 
“Come on, damnit! OPEN!!” Kagome yelled at the elevator.
 
The golden doors refused to open and she looked behind her to once again find Koga gaining speed. She thought for almost a mili-second before opening the door to the stairs. She turned around and shut the door behind her before jetting up the stairs. Mid-way through the staircase, she heard the door slam open and heard heavy foot-steps rushing up the stairs. This time she refused to look back and just pushed herself to run faster up the stairs. Her chopsticks fell out of her hair as her bun got looser and looser the faster she ran. (A/N/: if you're SMART then you'll know that that was her hairstyle in the last chapter!! morons) Her feet pounded against the cement stairs as she panted for air. Finally the roof door came into view and she smiled triumphantly. She slammed against the door while quickly jiggling the knob. Finally the door opened and she ran out the door, slamming it shut behind her. She looked around, hesitating and found a long pipe and she readied it to fight with it if necessary. The door handle jiggled and she took a step back, awaiting the arrival of her heartbreaker. The door slammed open and there was an irritated looking Koga, panting hard and fast. He stood up tall and laughed.
 
“What's so funny?!” asked Kagome, holding up the pipe like she was up at bat.
 
“You really think you should have done that don't you?” Koga replied, his smile turning into an irritated frown.
 
“If it was getting away from you!!”
 
“But, ya see babe, you just helped me out.”
 
Kagome winced and a look of fear and uncertainty came to her face.
 
“W-what do you mean?” she asked.
 
“I mean now they won't have evidence all over the floor when I'm done,” he replied, chuckling.
 
Kagome's confused looks soon changed to looks of horror when Koga pulled out his pocket knife. Kagome dropped the pipe and stepped back until she hit the railing of the roof. She turned around to find a street below her…50 feet below her. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the height she was at. `The roof?' she thought. `I'm so stupid!!' She turned around to find Koga getting closer and closer to her. Tears trailed down her cheeks. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Koga ran up to her and stabbed her in the stomach. At that moment memories flowed inside her mind.
 
`Come on Kagome!' Kagome ran toward him and jumped into his arms, making her boyfriend fall to the ground. They lay there laughing until their lips met.
 
`I'm a demon,' he said solemnly. `I don't care. You're a person just like everyone else and deserve to be treated right. I love you as the way you are.” His girlfriend replied and hugged him. Shocked by her words he froze, but hugged her back.
 
`I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies Saturday?' he asked nervously. She smiled and gave him a slight nod. `Pick me up at 7?' she replied. His face lit up with excitement as he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
 
Kagome lay on the hard ground, her tears and blood spread around on the floor. She silently cried. `What went wrong?!' she asked herself. `WHAT WENT WRONG??' The pain in her stomach grew worse as thoughts of Inuyasha slowly developed into her mind.
 
`You need to watch your step, okay?'
 
`If you want you can stay at my place after your hotel time runs out.'
 
He smiled as he took her hand and they walked sown the road.
 
`If you ever need anything, call me. I'll help you.'
 
Realization came to Kagome's mind as she weakly reached into her pocket and grabbed her cell phone. Koga looked at her like she was insane and opened his pocket knife again.
 
“What the hell do you think your doing?!” Koga screamed at her.
 
She looked up and hesitated, dialing a number. She put it up to her ear and the phone rang twice before someone answered.
 
“Hello? Inuyasha here.”
 
“I-Inuyasha help, please… (click)”
 
“KAGOME?! KAGOME?!”
 
*~*~*
 
Inuyasha stuffed his cell phone back into his pocket and darted to his motorcycle.
 
“Damn it Kagome! I'm coming!” Inuyasha yelled and pulled off quickly into the street faster than the speed limit.
 
*~*~*
Koga stomped on her cell phone, angrily. When her phone was nothing but crunched pieces of metal he smirked at her and before she could plead for mercy, he stabbed her once again, but in the leg and she blacked out from the pain. He smirked again and started heading for the steps to the stairs, but was interrupted by a sudden movement of the door slamming open.
 
“KAGOME!!!” Inuyasha screamed and surveyed the area.
 
He glanced at Koga and then at the motionless body next to him. The body had ebony hair and pale skin. It was Kagome! She was bleeding and right then and there he knew that the man standing next to her had hurt her. Inuyasha clenched his fists and growled viciously. Koga stared at him shocked. Who was this man?
 
“Why did you hurt Kagome?” Inuyasha asked the man with the knife.
 
Koga smiled and shrugged.
 
“That little bitch got what she deserved,” Koga replied, walking forward.
 
“And what did she do to make you hurt her like that?”
 
“She ran away from me and she knows better. Let's just say I forgot to put on her leash,” Koga stated, laughing.
 
This just made him angrier. His fists were clenched so tight that blood was being drawn from the palm of his hand. Inuyasha ran up toward the man and punched him causing Koga to fly across the roof and land hard on the ground. Inuyasha rushed to Kagome and sighed of relief when he found she was still breathing. He quickly pulled out his cell phone and called Miroku.
 
“Yash? Is that you?”
 
“Yeah! Look, no time for explainin' just get Sango and come over to her hotel and hurry!”
 
“Oh, okay! What floor are you on?”
 
“We're on the roof! Hurry!”
 
“Got it! (click)”
 
Inuyasha hung up his cell phone and stuffed it back in his pocket. He examined Kagome a little closer to find tears still forming in her eyes.
 
“What the- -“Inuyasha began, but stopped being kicked hard in the back.
 
He fell over and looked behind him and saw the man holding up his fists.
 
“Who the hell are you?!” Inuyasha screamed.
 
“I'm Koga and what's it to you?” Koga replied.
 
Koga, Koga, where had he heard that name before. Wait a minute!!! He was Kagome's ex-boyfriend! The one who had….okay. Now he was gonna get it. (A/N: oh snap! inu's pissed!!!) Inuyasha stood up and threw a punch at Koga. Koga dodged, but Inuyasha had an attack waiting for him and kicked him in the stomach. And so the fight began. Inuyasha threw angry punches left and right. `This bastard is so gonna get it!' Inuyasha thought over and over again. The door to the stairs flew open as Miroku and Sango panted heavily with wide eyes at the sight they saw before them. Sango was first to see Kagome and tears came to her eyes.
 
“Oh gods!!! Kagome!” Sango screamed and ran towards Kagome.
 
Miroku followed suit. Inuyasha got distracted on the entrance and Koga took the time to punch Inuyasha hard in the stomach. Inuyasha flew back and his hat fell off. Koga stared at his astonished.
 
“You ain't human!” Koga said stepping back.
 
“No shit Sherlock,” Inuyasha replied and stood back up.
 
Miroku and Sango gasped at the sight they saw before them. Inuyasha's head had 2 silver dog ears planted on top. They already knew that he was hanyou, but had never witnessed the sight. Inuyasha fought harder and better within the five minutes and Koga was son on the ground unconscious. Inuyasha walked over to his friends. He sat down and looked at them, worriedly. Snapping out of their daze Miroku replied to his expression.
 
“Do not worry my friend, she is fine.” Miroku said smiling.
 
Sango wiped the tears from Kagome's face and looked up at Inuyasha with a serious look.
 
“I'll go get her things. She can stay with me at my apartment. Inuyasha would you be as so kind as to carry her to the apartment?” Sango asked.
 
Inuyasha nodded and carefully picked her up bridal style. Kagome was now bandaged up with Miroku's shirt and thank Kami, she had stopped bleeding. Inuyasha began walking down the stairs. Kagome winced then slowly fluttered her eyes open. She looked above her to see a man that looked incredibly similar to Inuyasha except he had dog ears….wait a minute. DOG EARS?!
 
“Inuyasha?” Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha looked down at her and gulped. `Oh shit! My hat!'
 
A/N: ahhhh….another cliffy! Wasn't this chappie a tear bringer??? I mean she loved Koga and he goes and tries to kill her!! O! and about that I have nothing against Koga!! It just fit with the story's plot, okay!! Don't hate ME!!!!! More to come! Once again, can ipweese have 5 more wewiews??? *puppy dog pout* *starry eyed*