InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ Kagome's Cure Part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha!! Why?! Why?! Why, must you curse me with this fate!!! But, he he, I own this story! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
 
Chapter 7
Kagome's Cure Part One
 
Kagome woke up to the sound of sizzling and soft crash of pans. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, stretching her arms above her head. Her eyes widened at the sight before her. Just where the heck was she? The room was neatly decorated with orange painted walls and magenta circles of all different sizes. There was a neatly made single bed on the other side of the room. By the door, probably the door leading out of the room was a maple colored dresser. Kagome stepped out of the bed and got a better look around the room. A ceiling fan was set to low above her head, making her hair blow in her face. She walked up to the dresser and observed the photos that were placed in the gold frames. One had a picture of her and Sango sticking their tongues out at the camera with Popsicle juice stains on their face and tank tops. Another had a picture of Miroku and Inuyasha fighting. Kagome let out a light chuckle. But the last picture made Kagome gasp. In a pink and glittered frame with the words `Best Friends Forever' along the sides, was a photo of Sango and her hugging each other with the biggest smile their faces. They must have been at least twelve years old in that picture!! Kagome smiled and walked out of the room.
 
“Kagome! You're up! How are you feeling?” a voice called from in front of her.
 
Kagome moved toward the location from where the voice came from. The voice led her to what she thought the kitchen. A big cloud of steam crowded around the young woman's face.
 
“Sango, is that you?” Kagome asked, still half asleep.
 
“Yeppers! Are you feeling better?” Sango replied.
 
“Yeah, better than I was yesterday. Do you need any help in the kitchen?”
 
“Nope, the food's done actually. Come grab a plate and get some food while I pour us a couple cups of coffee.”
 
Kagome smiled and walked into the kitchen, inhaling the good smelling eggs and sausage along with the aroma of Sango homemade coffee. She grabbed a plastic plate off of the counter and served herself some food. She sat at the bar that was sitting alone in the middle of the kitchen. Sango followed suit after handing Kagome a cup of coffee.
 
“So…you sure did a nice job with that bedroom.” Kagome teased.
 
“Why thank you, milady.” Sango teased back.
 
They both drank their coffee, ate their meal, and tried to share the many events of their lives apart from each other. They laughed at the many embarrassing stories of their senior year and the stories of their childhood together.
 
“Remember when we entered the talent show?” Sango asked.
 
“Yeah, we won first place, right?” Kagome replied.
 
Sango nodded. “We even got an encore!”
 
The 2 had sung in talent shows and even neighborhood get-togethers. It was one of their favorite memories of their childhood.
 
“I was thinking we could go rent some scary movies and watch them with the boys. You want to?” Sango asked her friend.
 
Kagome took a sip of her coffee then gave her friend a giddy smile. “That would be great!”
 
“Then let's go get ready and go!” Sango said, running toward her room. Kagome following behind her.
 
They quickly took their showers and got dressed. They rode in Sango's car to the nearest Blockbuster and got 4 movies which included The Shining, The Exorcist, and Scary Movie 2 and 3. They got to the apartment and adjusted the living room into a comfortable room for watching freaky movies.
 
While Sango struggled to find a couple of extra blankets and pillows, Kagome called the guys' apartment.
 
`Hello, Inuyasha here.'
 
“Hey Inu! It's Kagome!”
 
`(blush) Oh hey! …what's up?'
 
“Sango and I were wondering if you and Miroku would like to come over and watch some scary movies with us. Would you like to come over??”
 
`Sure! Sounds fun. Me and Miroku'll be there in a minute.'
 
“Okey Dokey! Bye!”
 
`Bye! (click)'
 
Kagome gently hung up the phone and ran to the living room. Sango finally found the blankets and pillows and heaved them onto the floor and began making a giant pallet, when she saw Kagome run into the room.
 
“So what did he say?” Sango asked.
 
“He said they'd be over in a minute.” Kagome replied, helping her friend with the ginormus pallet
 
“Awesome! This is going to be sooooooo much fun!!”
 
“Yeah! I wonder if the guys'll get scared.”
 
“If they do, we'll be here to protect them!”
 
Both the girls started laughing like crazy before they heard a knock on the door.
 
“Co-*chuckle*COMING!!!” Kagome yelled, clutching her ribs.
 
She ran to the door and stood on tip toe and looked through the peep hole. She lowered herself down and opened the door.
 
“Well hey there Inu!” Kagome said happily.
 
Inuyasha blushed at the new nickname he had been given by Kagome.
 
“Hey Kags!” Inuyasha greeted back.
 
“Where's Mir- -“Kagome was cut off by a soft rub on her bottom.
 
Only by reflexes, she turned around and slapped the daylights of the culprit. It had turned out that Miroku had snuck in the apartment and got a good feel of her butt. Inuyasha had witnessed Miroku's perverted act and his blood was boiling. Kagome ran to Miroku's side and apologized over and over.
 
“I'm so sorry! I was just really surprised! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!” Kagome said, repeating the sentence over and over again and analyzing Miroku's unharmed body.
 
Inuyasha walked up to Kagome and scowled at Miroku. Miroku knew he was in for it and prayed to Kami that Kagome would not leave his side.
 
“Kagome!” Sango called. “Could you come in here and help me real quick?!”
 
“Yeah!” Kagome replied, running back to the living room.
 
Miroku looked at his infuriated friend and took a large gulp. Inuyasha slowly kneeled down next to Miroku and let out a soft, low growl.
 
“If you ever touch Kagome there again, I will personally send you to hell,” Inuyasha growled threatenly.
 
Inuyasha stood back up and walked into the living room. Miroku still laid on the floor, scared half to death, but then he realized something. Inuyasha wanted him to stay away from Kagome, huh? This should be fun. He stood back up and headed into the living room. When he arrived, Inuyasha sent him a death glare, but Miroku just gave him an innocent smile.
 
“Okay, everybody! Let's get started!” Kagome shouted.
 
Sango rushed to the TV and turned it on. She picked up the remote and set the TV to the appropriate channel that they could watch the movies on. She inserted the DVD and went to the pallet and sat next to Miroku. Kagome rushed frantically around the house, turning off every light and shutting every window, so that the apartment was pitch black. She ran back into the living room and nestled down next to Inuyasha and Sango (A/N: the seating looked like this [Inu Kag San Mir] just in case you wanted to know). The DVD menu popped up and Sango pressed play, and so it began.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The group had already made it through Scary Movies 2 and 3 and literally broke their ribs from laughing so much, so it mainly didn't count as a scary movie. The group even made it through Exorcist. In any case that movie was pretty freekin' creepy! But not anything they couldn't handle for about 2 hours. Then last, but not least was The Shining. Oh boy was that the freakiest movie they've ever seen throughout their lives. By the scene where it showed the two bloody little girls in the hallway they were…creeped out! Kagome was on Inuyasha's lap, her face buried in his shirt. Sango was hugging Miroku's arm with her eyes squeezed shut and her face driving into Miroku's shoulder. Of course, Miroku didn't mind, but she was kinda cutting off the circulation of his arm.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The movie had ended and everyone was asleep except for Inuyasha. He looked down at a sleeping Kagome and smiled. He propped her head up on a pillow and went over to the TV and turned it off. He walked back to the pallet and laid down next to Kagome. Kagome rolled over and snuggled up to Inuyasha's side and he smiled to himself and put an arm around her and pulled her closer to him. The two drifted back to sleep completely unaware of their friends' happy stares.
 
 
A/N: awww…..i even put a little fluff at the end! Isn't that just soooo cute?! Well more to come and sooner than you think. Okay, once again, before I can continue I would greatly appreciate 3 more reviews!! ^_^ see it's only 3! You can do it, right?! FOR ME, PLEASE!!!!!! Well, until then see ya!