InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ Kagome's Cur Part 3- Club Karaoke ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: okay I finally fixed chapter 7!! Yay! And I'm really srry to those who put my story on their favorites and got all those e-mails!! SORRY! Well, here it is, day three of kagome's cure. TIME TO PARTY!!!
 
Chapter 9
Kagome's Cure Part Three-
Club Karakoe!
 
Sango's peaceful sleep was disturbed by a violent poking at her ribs. Her eyes fluttered open and she searched the room for the one who had wakened her. And sure enough, Kagome was sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
“Kagome-chan? What time is it?” Sango asked, well, mumbled.
 
“Almost 12:00. Come on, get up!!! The guys just called and want to take us out to lunch!” Kagome replied, beaming.
 
Sango's eyes widened. 12:00?! God, she must have been REALLY tired. Sango lifted the comforter off of her and slipped out of the bed. Kagome hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.
 
“Hey, Sango, I'm gonna take a shower, okay? Coffee is on the counter!” Kagome yelled, closing the door behind her.
 
Sango quickly made her bed and walked into the kitchen, searching for the coffee. At last she found it and poured a cup for herself, sipping the hot liquid into her lips. She moaned with pleasure and turned on the TV. She flipped from channel to channel, until finally finding one of her favorite shows on air. She heard the water turn off and the shower curtains screech open. The door opened and Kagome walked into the living room with a towel around her body and a brush in her hair.
 
“Your turn, Sango,” she informed, sitting on the lounge chair and brushing her hair.
 
Sango stood up and went into the bathroom. Kagome listened as the water turned on and she smiled to herself. `I wonder where were going today? I can't wait!' she thought, escaping into the bedroom to get dressed.
 
~^~^bOyS^~^~
 
“So when are you going to tell her?” Miroku asked anxiously.
 
“I dunno, when I'm ready, I guess,” Inuyasha replied.
 
Miroku raised his eyebrows and stared at Inuyasha. Inuyasha sensed the staring and turned around to see Miroku staring at him with one of those `you're kidding right?' expressions.
 
“What?!” Inuyasha asked, annoyed.
 
“In my opinion, you should tell her as soon as possible,” Miroku replied.
 
“I'll tell her when I want to! God, Miroku!!”
 
Miroku shrugged and headed out the door, Inuyasha following close behind him.
 
~*~*GiRlS*~*~
 
“Please, tell me! I can't take it anymore!!” Kagome pleaded, chasing Sango around the apartment.
 
Sango ran around, trying to get away from the desperate Kagome.
 
“Never!!” Sango shouted jumping over the sofa.
 
Kagome had been begging and pleading for Sango to tell her where they were taking her tonight. She needed to know!
 
“Oh come on!” Kagome yelled.
 
“You can't force me to tell you!” Sango yelled back.
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
Kagome smirked at her friend, she had the perfect plan.
 
“Maybe not, but I know who will!” Kagome said, making a break for the door.
 
“Kagome, NO!!!” Sango screamed, chasing after her.
 
Kagome opened the door and smiled at the boys.
 
“Hey, guys! So where are we going tonight?” Kagome asked, panting.
 
“Well, we were thinking about going- -“Miroku started.
 
Sango ran up and pounced on top of Miroku and covered his mouth.
 
“You guys (pant) better not tell Kagome (pant) about tonight! It's gonna (pant) be a surprise!” Sango warned.
 
Both boys nodded and Sango smiled.
 
“Good,” she said.
 
She got off of Miroku, dusted herself off and pulled some loose hair behind her ear. She turned to Kagome and pointed a finger at her.
 
“And YOU!!! Bad girl,” Sango scolded.
 
Kagome hung her head and pouted. Miroku got up; blushing and he too, dusted himself off.
 
“Well, I'm hungry so let's go eat!” Inuyasha said, impatiently.
 
The group all smiled and headed out to the apartment parking lot.
 
~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~
 
“Hey, Sango what time do we have to leave?” Kagome asked from the bathroom.
 
“We should leave around 5:00 so that if we hit traffic we'll still be there in time!” Sango replied.
 
“Oh okay!”
 
It was about an hour and a half until 5:00 and the girls were frantically trying to get ready. Of course in OUR reality it doesn't take more than 30 or 5 minutes to get ready, but to Sango and Kagome it was. Sango was ironing her pants while Kagome straightened her hair. Kagome was so exited she could barely contain it! Were they going to a restaurant? A karaoke bar? Where were they going? Ever since the clock stroked 3:00, she had been smiling. Kagome once again glided the flat hair iron down a section of her hair and released, feeling the heat touch her skin.
 
“I wonder what the guys are wearing.” Sango asked.
 
“I don't know, but hopefully nothing embarrassing!” Kagome replied, laughing.
 
She heard Sango start laughing at the joke. Kagome straightened the last section of her hair and turned it off. She observed her hair in the mirror at all angles.
 
“Perfect,” she whispered.
 
She ran into the bedroom and searched for her outfit.
 
“Sango, do you know where I put my bag?” Kagome asked.
 
“I think you left it on the counter, in the kitchen,” Sango replied.
 
“Thanks.”
 
Kagome went into the kitchen and searched the counters for her bag. Finally, she spotted a huge bag with the store brand name along the front.
 
“Aha!” she cried and grabbed the bag off the counter.
 
She ran back into the room to find Sango already getting dressed. Kagome followed suit after shutting the door. They got dressed in about 10 minutes and ran into the bathroom to do their makeup. Kagome did Sango's and Sango did Kagome's. Kagome added one last streak of magenta eye shadow to Sango's eyelids and shut the compact.
 
“Sango, you look so HOTT!” Kagome squealed.
 
Sango looked in the mirror and nodded in approval.
 
“But just a few more things before I am complete,” Sango said.
 
Kagome looked at Sango with a confused look until she saw her grab a hat and choker. Sango put the hat delicately on her head, tilting it to the left a little and snapped on the choker around her neck.
 
“Now it's perfect!” Sango said.
 
Kagome ran to her bag and grabbed her ring and headband. She went back to the mirror and slid the headband into her hair. Smiling triumphantly she slipped the ring onto her hand and jumped up with excitement.
 
“I'm sooooo excited!” she squealed.
 
“I know it's going to be so much fun!” Sango squealed, jumping up and down with Kagome.
 
They stopped jumping and Sango looked at her watch.
 
“4:50, okay, let's get our shoes on and go get the guys,” Sango ordered.
 
Both girls slipped on their shoes and headed out the door. Kagome clapped her hands excitedly.
 
“I can't wait to see what the guys are wearing?!” Kagome literally yelled.
 
“Me neither!” Sango yelled.
 
Kagome knocked on the door and waited a while until the door opened. Kagome and Sango stared starry-eyed and on the verge of drooling over the guys' incredibly HOT ensemble. Miroku had on a black, muscle T-shirt with two golden ear rings on his right ear, some dark blue jeans, and a pair of black VANS. Sango was completely stuck on him. `Oh god, the pervert is so HOT!' she thought. Kagome's eyes were set on Inuyasha. Inuyasha had on a pair of camouflage, baggy pants, a black, sleeveless collar shirt, a forest green hat, and a pair of black VANS with camouflage shoelaces. `Ooh, he is FINE!' Kagome thought. The boys' were just as dazed into the girls' outfits as the girl's were to the guys. The drooling and perverted thoughts (obviously from Miroku) went on for about 10 minutes until Miroku finally spoke up.
 
“We should go now, or we'll be late,” he informed.
 
Everyone nodded and headed to the parking lot. Kagome rode with Inuyasha on his motorcycle and Sango rode with Miroku on his motorcycle (A/N: yes Miroku has a motorcycle….don't ask). Just as Sango had predicted, the traffic was pretty bad. Through the drive everyone occasionally stole glances of one another, it was kind of hard to avoid at that point. The drive took about an hour before they pulled into the streets of the main part of the city. It was getting dark, so all the buildings' lights were on. The lights reflected off their helmets as they gazed at all the different colors and designs. 30 more minutes past until both Miroku and Inuyasha came to a stop. They turned off their engines on pulled back the kickstand. They jumped off the motorcycles and walked toward the entrance of the building that had a very long maroonish, velvet roped line with a guy in sunglasses standing protectively at the front of the line. Kagome raised an eyebrow and followed the other three to the end of the line.
 
“Okay, where the hell are we?” Kagome asked, hands on her hips.
 
The three looked at each other and smiled.
 
“You won't find out until we get in! So, ha!” Sango yelled.
 
“You're so mean, Sango!” Kagome shouted and playfully slapped her on the arm.
 
About 15 minutes later Miroku looked at his watch and craned his neck up so he could see the front of the line.
 
“It's 7:30, they should start letting us in now,” he wined.
 
As if the guard read his mind the line started moving.
 
“Thank Kami,” Sango said under her breath.
 
Kagome smiled giddily and moved with the flow of the line. At this point people were pushing and shoving and Kagome was slowly starting to get a little behind the rest of the group. Before she could call to them Inuyasha grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her spot.
 
“Better stay with us,” Inuyasha warned, smirking.
 
Kagome pulled some loose hair behind her ear muffling a “thank you”. The line moved fast and the group was soon in the building. Kagome gasped. Different lights shone everywhere, them being the only light in the building in fact. The rest of the building was dark. Loud music was bursting out of giant speakers toward the back of the room matching the rhythm the DJ was scratching the disc. Some chairs and sofas lay to the side of the room, only a few people sitting down. On the other side of the room was a lit up bar.
 
“So? What do you think?” Sango asked loudly over the music.
 
“You know what I think? I think we should go dance our asses off!” Kagome screamed and dragged her friends on the dance floor.
 
The group joined in on the dancing with all of the other guys and girls, having a blast. (A/N: I know Inuyasha and Miroku dancing…<_< can't picture it can you??? lol) Another song ended and the DJ turned on the microphone.
 
“How ya'll doing tonight?” he asked.
 
His response was a loud yell from the crowd of crazy teens.
 
“That's good! As you know tonight is the karaoke contest.” The DJ informed.
 
Kagome and Sango saw Miroku and Inuyasha smirked at each other and raised their eye brows at them.
 
“What did you do?” Kagome asked and Inuyasha and Miroku just smiled.
 
“And first up with `Bad Boy by Cascada is,” the DJ continued, looking at a card. “Sango Muteki and Kagome Higurashi! Everyone give them a round of applause!”
 
A loud roar came up as the crowd awaited the girls' performance. Sango and Kagome froze. Oh…crap. Inuyasha and Miroku pushed the girls to the spot where the DJ awaited the ladies. The DJ smiled and handed them both a microphone.
 
“Okay girls feel free to sing as loud as you can and if you want to entertain the crowd, out a little bit of dancing in there. Are you ready?” the DJ asked.
 
Both girls shook their heads and the DJ let out a loud “awww...”
 
“Come on, girls! Everyone give them a round of applause!”
 
The crowd yelled and cheered, but Inuyasha and Miroku's screams could be heard over everyone else's. Kagome and Sango looked at each other and smiled.
 
“Just a minute,” Kagome told the DJ and he nodded.
 
The crowd watched as the girls whispered into each others ears until Kagome put the mic to her mouth.
 
“We're ready,” she said and the whole crowd cheered.
 
“That's the spirit!” the DJ screamed and ran to the turn table. “Okay, here it goes.”
 
Kagome and Sango took their positions and the music started, Kagome up first.
 
Remember the feeling
Remember the day
My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away
 
Sango stepped up and they both took the chorus.
 
This moment I knew I would be someone else
My love turned around and I felt…
 
Be my Bad Boy
Be my man
Be my weekend lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand that
I don't need you in my life again
 
Won't you be my bad boy?
Be my man
Be my weekend lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand that
I don't need you again
No I don't need you again
 
Kagome and Sango stood next to each other and danced along with the free music. The crowd cheered them on while Inuyasha and Miroku stared at them in awe. The crowd began to clap their hands in unison to the rhythm. Kagome popped her head up and sang the words:
 
Bad boy!
 
Before returning to her and Sango's routine. The music slowed down and Sango stood at the front, the mic at her mouth.
 
You once made a promise
To stay by my side
But after some time
You just pushed me aside
 
Kagome stood next to her and joined in once again.
 
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I'll show you how to go on
 
Be my bad boy
Be my man
Be my weekend lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you in my life again
 
Won't you be my bad boy?
Be my man
Be my weekend lover
But don't be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don't need you again
No I don't need you again
 
The free music came on once again and Kagome and Sango repeated their routine through the part. The final beat came on and the girls landed with a stomp of their feet. The song faded and the girls stood their panting until the crowd broke out into a huge roar of applause. There were people whistling, chanting their names, and some just screaming their lungs out. Kagome and Sango bowed then returned the microphones to the DJ.
 
“Wow ladies, that was rockin'! Give them another round of applause everybody!” the DJ shouted over the screams of the crowd. “The next contestant will be up after a few more songs of dancing!”
 
With that the DJ returned to his turn table and Kagome and Sango walked up to Inuyasha and Miroku. They smirked and crossed their arms.
 
“What was that karaoke contest all about?” Sango asked and the boy's rubbed the back of their necks.
 
A couple boys walked up to the girls and grabbed their waist.
 
“Come on and dance with us,” one of them said.
 
Sango stared at him and until she could respond, Miroku walked up and took Sango out of the guy's grasp. Inuyasha did the same with Kagome.
 
“What the hell? We got `em first!” the other guy yelled.
 
“If you must know they were with us first,” Miroku said, putting Sango behind him.
 
“Oh, really?” one of them said, taking off his jacket. “We challenge you to a dance off. Whoever wins gets to dance with the lovely ladies.”
 
Kagome and Sango looked at each other, exchanging worried looks.
 
“You're on!” Inuyasha said, turning his hat around.
 
A/N: I'm sorry I have to end it here but it's already really don't want to kill you brains! Oooh! Inu and Miro haing a dance off! uH-Oh! Lol! Next chappy, Kagome's Cure Part Three - Dance Off