InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Heartbroken ❯ Kagome's Cure Part 3- Dance Off ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: here's the continued part of chapter 9! I'm really srry that I cut it off but it was really long and I thought the end made a good cliffy! :P
 
Chapter 10
Kagome's Cure Part 3-
DaNcE oFf!!
 
Inuyasha glared down the boy as they stood in front of each other. The boy had a short, blonde Mohawk and blue piercing eyes.
 
“Whoop his ass, Hakkuka!” one of his friends called. His hair was a deep grey and at the top of his head was a little patch of black hair.
 
“Don't worry, Ginta! I sure as hell will!” Hakkaku called, giving his a friend a thumbs up.
 
`Ginta and Hakkaku, huh?' Inuyasha thought, cracking his knuckles.
 
“Okay, here are the rules, no violence,” Hakkaku began.
 
Inuyasha sulked at the `no violence' part.
 
“…just dancing. After each routine point to your opponent and don't move until your opponent's turn has ended. Got it?” Hakkaku finished.
 
“Yeah, but how do we determine the winner?” Inuyasha asked.
 
Hakkaku pointed his thumb over his shoulder and said, “Whoever they cheer they cheer the loudest for wins.”
 
Inuyasha looked around. He hadn't even noticed the small crowd that stood around them.
 
“Ginta, come here,” Hakkaku ordered and Ginta walked casually over to Hakkaku's side.
 
“Wait a minute! 2 against 1?!” Inuyasha asked furiously.
 
Miroku walked over to Inuyasha's side and smirked.
 
“Not any more,” Miroku said, making Inuyasha smile.
 
“Thanks,” Inuyasha said.
 
“No prob!” Miroku replied, shrugging.
 
Ginta and Hakkaku looked at each other and then back at Inuyasha and Miroku. The two caught sight of Kagome and Sango and winked at them. Inuyasha and Miroku scowled down their opponents and took a deep breath to keep calm. `Pump it' by Black Eyed Peas came on and Ginta stepped up first. Kagome watched with worried looks as Ginta began a routine that was obviously used all of the time because of its perfection and smoothness. He ended the routine by blowing a kiss at Kagome and pointed to Inuyasha. Inuyasha growled softly and clenched his fists. Both Kagome and Sango watched in disbelief as Inuyasha stepped up in Ginta's place. Kagome and Sango's worried stares soon became baffled ones as they watched Inuyasha's routine match perfectly with every beat of the music. Inuyasha soon ended his routine and pointed to Hakkaku. He took Inuyasha's place and began his routine. His routine went pretty well except with a couple of pauses and as it ended he pointed Miroku and he winked seductively at Sango. Miroku sent Hakkaku a death glare and took his place on the dance floor. Miroku's routine was surprising to say the least. Inuyasha hadn't even known that his perverted friend could dance like a pro! `Omigod, the perv is hot and he can dance? Wow.' Sano thought, and then shook her head frantically. `What in the world am I thinking?!' She blushed and it didn't come unnoticed by Kagome, who smiled. Through Miroku's routine, Hakkaku sent Sango kisses and mouthed things to her. When Hakkaku's attention was back at Miroku, Miroku ended his routine with giving Hakkaku the finger and he turned around and gave Sango a thumb's up.
 
“Miroku! Behind you!” Sango shouted.
 
Miroku turned around in just enough time to get punched hard in the jaw. He fell backward and the crowd gasped.
 
“Miroku!” Sango screamed, beginning to run to his aid when Kagome stopped her.
 
But right when Sango was about to question her friend his eyes snapped open. He jumped up on his knees, then jumped into the air, did a front flip, and landed on his feet. The crowd cheered and screamed at Miroku's legendary move. (A/N: I know it probably isn't even possible, but hey! A girl can dream, right??) The song ended and a pause was heard.
 
“I think we won,” Miroku said, smirking.
 
The two boys cursed under their breath and ran out of the club, embarrassed. The crowd gave a loud roar until grouping back up with their friends. Sango, Inuyasha, and Kagome walked up to Miroku.
 
“Damn Miroku, I didn't know you could dance THAT good,” Inuyasha said, joking.
 
Miroku shrugged.
 
“Blame being stuck in an empty room with only a DDR game for 6 hours,” he said.
 
The group's mouths formed 0s as another song started. A SLOW song. Inuyasha and Miroku smiled.
 
“I do believe we won a dance with you two,” Miroku said.
 
Kagome and Sango looked at each other then smiled.
 
“I do believe you have,” Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha went up to Kagome and placed his hands on her hips, blushing. Kagome's cheeks flushed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Beside them Miroku and Sango had already begun dancing with each other. Inuyasha stared at Kagome and smiled. Kagome smiled back. Kagome rested her head on his chest as they swayed their bodies with the music. Inuyasha tightened his grip around her waist and smiled. `I wish I could stay like this forever,' he thought. But the song ended too soon for his liking and they broke apart.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Beats of sweat dripped down their faces as they exited the club.
 
“That was soooooooooooo much FUN!!!!!” Kagome screamed.
 
“Glad you enjoyed it.” Inuyasha replied.
 
Sango and Kagome went on and on about how fun tonight had been while the boys trailed off behind them, on their way to the parking lot. Once at their motorcycles, the guys handed their helmets to the girls, started the engines, and they were off. Considering it was about 12:00 in the morning, the road was pretty empty, thank god their wasn't any traffic! ON the ways down the road a fire truck came whizzing by them, making Inuyasha's motorcycle go out of control. Kagome squeezed her eyes shut and tightened her grip on Inuyasha, waiting for the loud crash of Inuyasha's motorcycle ramming into Miroku's motorcycle. But at the last minute, Inuyasha made a fast, sharp turn of the wheel to gain control of his bike.
 
“What the hell?!” Inuyasha shouted, Kagome grip still tight. “It's okay, Kags.”
 
With that, Kagome slowly loosened her grip around Inuyasha's stomach. Inuyasha watched the fire truck with a scowl on his face. `What's the BIG emergency anyway, I mean…oh no.' Inuyasha thought as he watched the fire truck turn sharply to the left. `Aw, shit!' Inuyasha gutted the engine and took off after the fire truck full speed. In confusion, Miroku followed suit until he realized where the fire truck was going, then he too went full speed behind the truck. Both Sango and Kagome looked at their drivers with confused looks until they pulled up to their apartment complex, to see it in flames.
 
 
A/N: ooooooo! Do I hear a `CLIFFY'?! hell yeah! Okay, I need some more reviews before I can go on! O and for all you sesshy fans, he WILL be in the next chapter…but rin's his girlfriend is RIN!!!! So HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! No really, I'm a seeshyXrin fan myself. ^_^ until next chappie!