InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only I can touch you ❯ Authority ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
Only I can touch you
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
-
-
 
Chapter One>' Authority
 
-
 
The sunrise had came and the group have been heading west all morning. Kagome was in her thoughts about what happened the night before. Before she could go deep into her thoughts she sensed some shikon shards coming their way. "Hey guys, shikon shards are approaching from our left." She said. Pointing in the direction the youkai would be coming from. The group got into there fighting stances.
 
Kagome had her bow and arrow ready. Miroku had his staff in hand. Sango had her big boomerang ready. Shippou was on Kagome's shoulder.
 
Kirara was with Sango waiting to see if she will need any help so she can transform and assist. Inuyasha, he had the tetsusaiga ready in hand standing close by Kagome. Then the youkai jumped out of some bushes and trees and attacked. He tried to strike at Kagome, but Inuyasha sliced his right forearm off. The Bear Youkai and Inuyasha went at it for a while. All of a sudden the bear Youkai lunched for Kagome again.
 
Her arrow went loose and hit the bear youkai in the chest and it disintegrated. The miko walked over and retrieved the shikon shards the bear youkai had. With a touch she purified them. The group just watch. Then started on there way again.
 
-
 
>->
 
-
 
Somewhere else in a dark huge room sat a figure. "So, the miko is learning how to use her powers, ah? I will have her."
 
In front of the figure was a mirror being held by a little girl that's all white. "Kanna show me what the lord of the west is up to." She held the mirror for him to see.
 
"So, he's looking for a mate to keep his lands."
 
-
 
>->
 
-
 
In the western castle a toad youkai is running for his life from a human child.
 
Wait- A HUMAN CHILD!
 
He must be a wimp.
 
Anyways, the little human girl was running after the green little toad youkai in the gardens.
I guess she is trying to tag him. "Lord Jaken, I'm gonna get you. I'm going to get you.I'm gonna get you." Sang the little girl. Then as if her words were like magic, she pounced on him.
Then tapped him on the head. "See? I've got you, lord Jaken!" She exclaims happily with a bright smile.
 
"Help me, my lord! The child is trying to kill your loyal servant!" Yelps the toad youkai named Jaken. Rin got off of Jaken and was looking at him strangely.
 
He didn't understand her expression.
But than . . .
 
Her bottom lip begins to Trimble. She just stood there staring. Her sprinkling brown eyes looked as if they were about to leak water.
 
"I'm n-no .t . .going to kill y-you. Sniff I-I love . . . Lord J-Jak. . . en." She said.
She tries to stop. A large shadow loomed over them. A silver-white with a tint of purple haired youkai came behind Jaken, who tensed.
 
"Jaken." Came a sharp voice.
 
"Y-yes, L-Lord Se-Ses . . . shou . . . maru." Stuttered and squeaked the toad, turning around looking at his lord. Then bowed. "Why does Rin cry?" He asked in a more monotone voice than usual.
 
"Lord Sesshoumaru!" Rin spoke with a bright smile, which looks like she hasn't been crying.
Well, mostly. He looks down at her as she runs up to him and hugs his legs. "I was playing with Jaken-sama. Than mean O lord Jaken said that I was trying to kill him. I wasn't trying to kill lord Jaken though, because I love lord Jaken. I got sad when lord Jaken said that." Then she let go of him and took off close by to pick some flowers for her Sesshoumaru-sama. Sesshoumaru heard what she said and chose to deliver a bump on Jaken's head.
 
For now, that is.
 
He had other matters to discuss with his retainer. "Jaken, I Sesshoumaru do not tolerate stupidity." Stated the lord of the western lands.
 
"Y-Yes my lord. How has your search gone mi lord? "
 
"That is none of your business. Though any time soon it will be over."
 
-
 
>->
 
-
 
The group finally made it in the Western lands. The Shikon no Kakera hunting group sat up camp. The two girls decided to go take a bath in a hot spring near by. Kagome hadn't been getting much sleep, though. She has been hearing a lovely melody for the pass nights and no one else seem to be able to hear it but her. Kagome releases a loud sigh. Sango notice her friend has been acting strange ever since they left the village.
 
"Kagome, are you alright?" Asked the youkai exterminator.
 
"Yes, I'm fine Sango. Why do you ask?"
 
"Well, you've been sighing ever since we left Lady Keade's village and the villages after."
 
"Oh."
 
"Kagome-chan, if there's something wrong you could tell me."
 
"Sango-chan, I've been hearing a beautiful melody every night. I don't know where it's coming from. Inuyasha says he doesn't hear it. You and the rest of the group never even wake up. So, I assume I'm the only one who could hear it."
 
"Oh, Kagome-chan! Let's go tell the guys and see what they think."
 
"O okay." After they washed up, they got out, dried off, got dressed and walked back to the campsite.
 
-
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Thanks for the reviews. Please read & review.
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
>' Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah 
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->