InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only I can touch you ❯ Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
Only I can touch you
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
-
-
 
Chapter Three>' Sesshoumaru
 
-
 
She stood there watching him play the flute. Well, it looked like a flute. He looks like an angle in the glowing moonlight that shined down on him. It was the way he sat upon a large rock next to the spring or what looked like a pond. His long deadly fingers moved gracefully from one hole to another. His façade looked at peace, soft, and clam. Kagome felt like she was in a trance because she took slow steps towards him without hesitation. Kagome was in awe and was also now standing five feet in front of him.
 
Then the music stops and he opens his eyes to reveal them golden liquids. His golden honey eyes locked with her carmel milk chocolate orbs. Kagome shuddered, as they seem to bore into her.
 
"You are my soul mate." He stated without emotion.
 
Kagome felt frightened to know that. But frighten of what? She really didn't know. "How could that be? I am human." She softly replied.
 
"Human or no human you are meant to be with me. Do you not want to be my mate?" He spoke domineering but softly.
 
"No, I- I don't know what I want." She confesses. 'I know he doesn't want a half breed.'
 
"You are human, but miko. Are you not?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Than, don't fret. I will accept the child. Be it of full blood of my kind or of your kind. Miko powers will come with either."
 
"You expect me to believe this! When you tried to kill my friends and I numerous of times?"
Kagome yelled angrily forgetting the fear she felt earlier. Before Kagome could realize what she had done she was pinned to a tree that she was standing close by. Sesshoumaru had her wrists held in his right hand and her arms held above her head with his same arm holding them in place. Kagome tried to struggle out of his grasp to no avail.
 
"You should stop, wench. There is no way you can get out of this."
 
Sesshoumaru growled low in a husky voice in her left ear that sent a wave of fear and something else down her spine.
 
Then she stopped.
 
Kagome then noticed how close he was to her. And their bodies were almost touching.
Kagome began to go red in the face. "Sesshoumaru?"
 
"Hum?"
 
"Could you let me go? "
 
"No" He replied in a low possessive tone.
 
Kagome whimpered at the change of tone in his voice. "W-why not?" The only reply she got was Sesshoumaru lifting her up in his arms. She gave an, 'eep'. He carried her bridal style to where he had been seated earlier. "Put me down." She demanded.
 
"Silence." He spoke in a dangerous tone. Then he settles her in his lap and kept her in his arms.
Kagome stopped trying to get out of his grasp when her gaze locked with his. Then she spoke in a small voice.
 
"Why do you call for me now?"
 
"I needed a mate in order to keep my lands and have an heir."
 
'How can I be his soul mate if I'm from another time?' "Sesshoumaru, how can I be your soul mate if I'm-"
 
"From another time?" Sesshoumaru finished her sentence with a small smile. Kagome's breath caught in her throat.
 
'Is that a smile? Oh my God it is. He should smile more.' She thought while looking at him baffled.
 
"I will if you agree to be my mate. Even if you don't I will still treat you as such. At least put the past be hind us." Kagome knew what Sesshoumaru meant when he said that. Then her expression turns to one of realization. "You-you've been reading my mind! How?"
 
"Yes, it is because you are bond to me once you found me."
 
"Could you give me time to have the answer to your question?" Sesshoumaru merely nods his head.
 
"Yes you may. You must have an answer by tomorrow night and do the same as you did this night to come to me."
 
Suddenly Kagome was being carried into the air. When he lands by her companions camping area, she didn't seem to notice. Instead, all Kagome's attention was on Sesshoumaru.
Golden honey eyes met milk chocolate brown and she was so lost into him that she fail to notice his head descending until it was too late. It was in a good way though.
Sesshoumaru's lips claimed Kagome's. She began returning the kiss. Kagome felt Sesshoumaru's tongue touch her bottom lip. Her lips parted out of surprise.
 
Well Sesshoumaru, he took advantage of it and slipped his tongue into her mouth tasting every bit of her he could before the night was over. Kagome moaned. Sesshoumaru smiled against her lips because of that and the fact that he could also hear her thoughts. 'So, this is the way you wanted your first kiss to be. Glad to be your first and only.' Then Sesshoumaru broke the kiss. He looked down at the girl in his arms and smirked. Kagome never felt this melted by a guy before. Not even with Inuyasha. That's kind-of bad.
 
'Good to know that as well.' Thought Sesshoumaru. It was like he took her breath away.
She couldn't even stand. He was holding her up in his arms. Sesshoumaru decided to put her in her sleeping bag. Since it seem like she couldn't walk for now. After tucking her in, he whispers in her ear.
 
"Only I, Sesshoumaru can touch you." With that said, he was gone.
 
Kagome laid there wide-eyed at what he said. `What had he meant?'
 
Tomorrow, hopefully, she will find out what he meant by that. Then the princess miko Kagome went to sleep and dreamed about her silver haired prince charming.
 
-
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Ooh, don't forget to review.
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
>' Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->