InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only I can touch you ❯ Explanation ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please enjoy.
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Only I can touch you
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
-
-
 
Chapter Seven>' Explanation
 
-
 
 
Later that day Kagome wake up to find her-self lying on Kirara's back. Looking around, the sky was showing off the signs of the day turning night. While the sun was taking it's time going to sleep, the group decides to stop and rest. Moving off the dirty mountain road, they found a decent area to site.
 
A fine distance away was a pleasant warm spring with a waterfall pouring into it. Sango and Kagome grabbed what they needed to head out towards the spring. Then they address the guys.
 
`She was mine from the start! I saw her first. He think he can just take my Kagome away!' Inuyasha growls low. `She is to stay by my side forever! I want to tear him limb from limb for what he's done! There has got to be away to make her not be his. How? -'
 
The females of the group cut off Inuyasha ruminating. “Hey! You up there! Don't come peeping at us!” Sango spoke holding her Big Boomerang in one hand with most of its weight on the ground.
 
“Yeah guys, no peeping. Not unless you want to suffer the consequences.” Glaring before turning around, the ladies travels in the direction of the superb spring.
 
Once there, they inspect the place for any intruders. Not finding any, Sango slips out of her clothes and Kagome does the same. Grabbing the body wash and shampoo they cleaned themselves.
 
After washing they relax in the spring to enjoy the warm water against their skin. “Kagome, are you in love with Sesshoumaru?”
 
“I don't know, Sango. When he kisses me I feel -”
 
“In bliss, breathless, weak in the knees, daze, and float-y?”
 
“Yes! Do you think that's weird?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I don't know. It just doesn't seem too weird.”
 
“Sango, I think I'm - never mind.”
 
Sango decided not to go farther on the subject. Then she gained a thoughtful expression.
 
“Kagome? How was Houshi-sama able to touch you in that manner?”
 
“Yeah, I think that we should go and see if he knows?”
 
“That pervert.” Mutter Sango under her breath.
 
SNAP
 
There was a twig broken under someone's foot.
 
“Kagome, can I bath with you and Sango?” Asked a sleepy looking Shippou. The girls nodded and after bathing, they went back to where the rest of the group was waiting for them. They were either sitting around the fire, or more where they feel comfortable.
 
Sango began speaking, “Houshi-sama, how were you able to touch Kagome with that perverted hand of yours?”
 
Miroku looked as clam as ever. Replying calmly he said, “Simple, my lovely Sango. Sesshoumaru did not replace the shield of preventing me from doing so, after he kissed Kagome. I suppose after my -”
 
“Ahh-”
 
THUNK
 
Inuyasha was sent flying into a tree again. “Explain yourself monk!” Barks an angry Inuyasha while getting up and sending Miroku a death glare.
 
“You didn't let me finish. As I was -”
 
“Like heck! You were FINISH!” Inuyasha growled at him, going red in the face. Embarrassment, I suppose.
 
CRACK Miroku has hit Inuyasha on the head with the staff he carries around.
 
“Ouch! What was that for? Stupid perverted monk?”
 
“I need to finish speaking Inuyasha. The ladies are waiting.” He clears his throat then continues,
“What I was saying before the misunderstanding, is that Sesshoumaru kissed Kagome and didn't put the shield back up. After I touched her, he was reminded to put the shield back on.”
 
“Houshi-sama, It wasn't form the kiss he gave, was it?”
 
“No, lady Sango. He thought of it and it reclaimed its place. The bad thing is if he die and the shield is on her it would remain until she dies.”
 
He looks thoughtful for a moment. “Inuyasha must be more of a pervert then myself to have been thrown into a tree twice.” He looks on in amusement at their reaction.
 
“Shut up usotsuki!” Inuyasha yells. He hears Kagome gasp and sees Sango's right eyebrow is twitching in annoyance.
 
“It was only a comment, not a lie.”
 
-
>->
-
 
In the mean time the night was drawing near and everyone wanted to stay up and see where Kagome would go. Kagome insisted that she wanted them to go to sleep and no one to follow. Every one went to sleep. Well, except Inuyasha because he was watching over the group in the tree he was relaxing in.
 
Stars where high up in the navy-midnight sky. Kagome at this moment hears Sesshoumaru calling for her by the melody, of course. His was beckoning her to come to him. The tune was taking part in more of a seductive air. The piece of music felt as if it was wrapping itself around her gently and leading her to the musician it belonged too.
 
It was the only thing Kagome could hear. Besides her heart, it was loud.
 
Ba-dum, Ba-dum
 
Ba-dum Ba-dum, Ba-dum
 
All she could think of; is wanting to move with the symphony. Her hips were swaying from side to side. Kagome makes her way into the forest.
 
Ba-dum, Ba-dum, Ba-dum
 
A so-called handsome figure watches from the shadows in his clothes underneath the bamboo skin.
 
“Yes, come alone.”
 
Staying in the shadows he decides to wait until his victim was alone `alone'. Beside him stood another figure.
 
-
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
Read & Review! Oh! Don't get me wrong; Inuyasha is one of my favorite characters. Actually, his adorable and I like picking on him. ^_^
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
>' Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah