InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only I can touch you ❯ Catching ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please enjoy.
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Only I can touch you
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
-
-
 
Chapter Nine>' Catching
 
-
 
 
The next day in the morning Kagome got up to take a bath. She gathered her things and ventured her way to where the water is, that she may do so. She gets there and lie her things down on the grass. Something black looks like a tree branch and moves like a snake slid on the ground. Kagome looks around her, seeing nothing she begins to peel her clothes off. Her fingers gripping the bottom hem, lifting a silky very soft pink sleeveless nightgown that came a couple of inches above her knees, with an inch spilt adoring each side.
 
As it reach her mid section exposing Kagome's tummy, the black thing shot up from nearby bushes, more look-a-likes following it. Some wraps over her mouth, others grabbed her arms and legs together. Tears fell. A scream was silenced. Her body is pulled into the shadowy part of the forest. Towels, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, clothes to cover her, and etc all lay in the same place where she left it.
 
-
 
>->
 
-
 
 
Else where, a blur sped over the forest, above trees. Slowing down, the blurry image could be seen now as a female sitting on a feather.
 
She stopped by a campsite. A little girl is lying down asleep. A green midget creature is walking around carrying a brown old staff with two heads. He looks as if he was supposed to be on guard, he don't seem to be doing a good job of it.
 
“Where is your lord?” She voiced out curtly, looking down at the imp.
 
The little idiot jumped at the sound of her voice. He wasn't even paying any attention. His head moved from left to right, around him, and then his head shot up looking upward. Now he is looking at her.
 
“What do you think your doing here? Go away or I'll burn you to a crisp!”
 
That stupid little imp shouted from his beak like mouth, while waving the staff around to express his point. Her red eyes narrows.
 
“Hold your tongue. Other wise I will do it for you!” She held a fan, lifting it up covering the bottom half of her face. The little green thing was shaking, either with fear or rage.
 
“How dare you”
 
“Jaken.” A smooth masculine cold voice interrupted the little imp. The little thing hobbled closer to the sleeping little girl.
 
“Wind sorceress.”
 
Sesshoumaru steps into view. “State your import.”
 
Leveling down in the air some, she answers. “I came to you before and you refused me. This time you shouldn't. The only one being able to demolish Naraku is the miko that travels with your broth”
 
Before Kagura knew it, Sesshoumaru already had flung her from the feather she was on.
 
Her body flew hitting trees before she landed slumped on the ground. A shadow stood over. She looked up and slightly streaked back. Blood came out of her mouth after she coughs.
 
“I only want to be free.” She responds almost shakily while trying to sound firm.
 
“Begin.” He commanded.
 
Kagura left with more hope of being freed. She knew she was taking a great chance on talking to Sesshoumaru. She'd die if Naraku found out. And yet, she was like the wind she had to be free. Flying on her feather, she reached her destination. Descending, she puts her feather away and walks into an abandoned looking castle. Well a short castle. It wasn't magnificent or anything. The area around it smelled of the dead. There were corpses and withered planets.
 
Kagura wrinkled her nose in degust. It smelled like a decayed battlefield. It was so bad, no maggots; neither flies nor animals came around.
 
The halls are dark as she walks through them. Kanna appears out of nowhere and beside Kagura. She was emotionless as ever. `Kanna will be freed too.'
 
“Kanna.” The little girl she addressed didn't move or anything. “Show me Naraku.”
 
The little girl has pale skin, and is wearing white with white hair that makes her look like a ghost lifted her arms. The little girl is holding out a round mirror within her two small hands, Kagura watched as a picture performed.
 
In the mirror she saw Kagome about to bath her self. Naraku is in the shadow of trees and not a puppet. Kagura wondered why, as her brows drew together. Plus why didn't that spell Sesshoumaru put on Kagome work? She didn't really understand it.
 
She watched as Naraku captured Kagome, wrapping her up with his bodies foul degusting things.
 
`I can hardly see her. Is she still breathing?'
 
Naraku stopped and his eyes widen with a horrified expression that Kagura thought was impossible for him to make. Her face showed shock for a slight second or two.
 
She thought for a moment. `How- I mean, what would make him look like that?'
 
Her answer came at seeing something that also made her eyes widen.
 
His body had holes that light was coming out of. It looked too scary to even try and describe. The bamboo monkey suit he wore tore off leaving a mast of black. It looked like degusting body parts. The holes with light coming out grew bigger.
 
`What?'
 
Her eyes where tearing at the sight.
 
`Is it really going to be over? Or is it another dummy?'
 
The black mass was being over powered. The holes became bigger.
 
`No, it's not fake. When I ask to see someone it will show them.'
 
Inuyasha wakes up after hearing a cry and gazes down to where Kagome is. When he didn't see her, he jumps out of the tree he was resting in. Walking to the nearest lake of water all he sees is Kagome's things. `I wonder if she is under the water. When she come up'
 
He tensed after feeling two disturbing energies. Not wasting time he bound off in that direction.
 
“InuYasha.” The voice was filled with a dangerous anger, that sort of sounded calm, a voice that he knew all to well. It's his half brother's voice, of course.
 
Not stopping he said, “I don't have time for you right now!”
 
Sesshoumaru sped pass him understanding what he was getting at. He watched as Sesshoumaru sped through the trees swiftly. His hair is flying behind him. They skid to a stop to find a messy black mass with purifying energy coming out.
 
“We should not be here.”
 
Inuyasha looked at him as if he were crazy. Not glancing at his younger half brother he'd say why, knowing he didn't have to. He should just leave him to be purified. They watched as a lot of youkai came around it and others, being the smart ones, fled away.
 
“Once it rupture, the light will purify every youkai within this area. It is Kagome. I believe she will be fine. We are the ones that most likely will not.”
 
Inuyasha gave him a look that said, `What are you? Chicken?'.
 
Sesshoumaru turned away walking as his hair moved along with him. “No, it's avoidance.”
 
`What?' Inuyasha thought.
 
Inuyasha sped to move away anyways. Looking back, he hoped Sesshoumaru was right. Now he thought himself crazy for thinking of Sesshoumaru that way. But he had to get the others out of the way of danger as well.
 
Kagome knew that if she didn't do something, then most likely she was going to die. So, she did her best to get him off of her. Then she saw her self-glow and she felt somewhat different. As if she was light and floating. All she saw before was black and it stink. Pressure was being pressed on her body.
 
He was trying to suffocate her. She pushed more. The light became bright to brighter until she had to close her eyes.
 
The weight she felt was light as if whatever it was wasn't on her any more. Kagome couldn't stay awake so she let her body rest.
 
The jewel shards of the shikon no tama fused together to be whole. Those shards from wherever glowed and shot to where the bigger chunk is, as it floats above Kagome's body. Her body is floating in the air in a lying position.
 
Kouga, a leader of a wolf youkai tribe felt something wrong and noticed it was the shards in his legs, about to do damage. By instinct he pulls them out and as soon as they were out and let go by his hands they glowed. They flew away with great speed to his left and he decided to follow, even if he wasn't as fast as before.
 
Many other youkai weren't so lucky as Kouga, but only a few were smart enough to move them. Those that didn't remove them in time, well let's just say that they shouldn't have had it if it weren't theirs.
 
Sesshoumaru stopped. Misty white cloud gathers at his feet. He changed his course back in the same direction he had come from.
 
Somewhere close by Inuyasha and the others did the same thing, well except for the cloud part.
 
When everyone got there they saw Kagome in the air. She was lying on her back as if on a bed, but nothing was under to support her. Her nightgown still obeyed to stay in the law of gravity, as well her hair. Her arms were slightly spread out. Her body gave a gentle grow. The jewel is floating above her body as the glowing shards shot to it.
 
The glowing shikon no tama is complete, it floats down into her body, where it had been.
The gentle glow fades some. Sesshoumaru glides forward as Kagome's body seem to begin slowly remembering gravity. He grabbed her into his arms while he stood on the misty cloud.
 
-
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Read & Review!
^_^
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
>' Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah