InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only I can touch you ❯ Success ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Please enjoy.
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Only I can touch you
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
-
-
 
Chapter Ten>' Success
 
-
 
 
Kagura saw Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha appear in the mirror as Naraku was getting demolished. They left after they saw what was going on. She watched as other youkai, stupid youkai stayed. Good thing her and Kanna were far away, she hopes.
 
-
>->
-
 
 
Inuyasha came dashing in the camp area some distance away from what was happening. Sango and Miroku were already up holding each other. `When did they get together?' Shaking his head, there were more important things to deal with at the moment.
 
“Guys” he was cut off.
 
“We know.”
 
The group made more space between them and what was about to happen.
Now that Sesshoumaru made sure his charge and retainer were out of harms way he kept moving.
 
-
>->
-
 
 
Kanna's mirror became blurry. The picture didn't want to show clearly. “What's happening?”
She watches as a messy vision showed her Naraku's body disintegrating to nothingness. Everything was a purplish white, until it turns to a blinding white light. She shields her eyes with her left arm.
 
When Kagura looked at Kana and the mirror, the picture in it was beautiful. All the trees and plants where a rich healthy green, even flowers grew blooming.
 
There is a butterfly flying by Kagome's floating body. The jewel was hovering over her. It simply returned to her hip area where it was at before. She saw Sesshoumaru grab hold of Kagome gently before she fell.
 
After those things that happened, she felt warmth within her chest. Kagura looked to Kana. Kana was actually looking at her. She still seemed emotionless.
 
Then out of nowhere Kana jumped her, wrapping arms around her. “I don't like being nothingness.” It didn't have emotion to it, but Kagura heard how soft her sister's voice was and what she said.
 
Tears that she couldn't stop spilling out of her eyes came down her cheeks and some onto her sister. She wraps her sister in her arms as well.
 
Kagome woke up to find her self wrapped in warmth.
 
“Get your hands off my woman!”
 
That was the shout of an angry wolf youkai.
 
She is pulled closer to the warmth. A growl vibrates and she knew for sure that she is being held. She clung to it. She didn't what to do anything else but stay there, where she was at the moment.
 
“Kagome.”
 
The person holding her spoke her name softly. She raises her head a little to look at the speaker. Their voice tingles over her, which made Kagome shiver.
 
“Are you cold?”
 
That same smooth voice spoke again.
 
“No.”
 
Able to see clearly now, Kagome discovers that she was right on the speaker being Sesshoumaru. Even though he was talking softly to her, she was able to tell.
 
“Kagome?”
 
She looks up to her right to see Kouga looking hurt, confused, and angry. “What's going on?”
 
“Kouga- I- we-” She pause and turns her head toward Sesshoumaru. She wants to move but it doesn't seem as though Sesshoumaru will let her, then he releases her.
 
She stood up wobbly at first, than walks to stand in front of Kouga. “ You see, you and I are not meant to be. We…” She motions a hand from Sesshoumaru and than to her self. “…are together.”
 
Kouga look as if he didn't care. So he went to grab her hands but he was sent flying. Sesshoumaru looks satisfied and Kagome seems disturbed.
 
Getting up from the feet of the now broken tree his expression angry. Cracking his knuckles he spoke, “Oh, I see. I can fix that.” He rushed toward Sesshoumaru. “I'll just get rid of him!”
 
“No!” Came Kagome's voice, knowing Kouga would most likely get hurt instead. Maybe.
 
Kouga is punched in the face. He fell to the ground. “If you do that stupid, you still won't be able to touch her!” Shouted Inuyasha, not caring that it seemed as if he had just defended his brother. He would not be able to touch her either.
 
“Dog turd!”
 
He gazes at her. `If it'll make her happy…' He stands up than glares at Sesshoumaru, wanting to knock his head off of his shoulders. “If you hurt her and I find out about, you might as well run and hide because I'll be after you!” And he left, but not after glaring over his shoulder at him one last time.
 
Sesshoumaru watched him with a piercing intent gaze. `That whimp of a wolf can't beat me.'
If not for Kagome than that wolf would have met his end.
 
-
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
Read & Review!
^_^
 
> -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> >-> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > -> > ->
 
>' Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah