InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Sold To You ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Two: Sold To You
 
 
Pain throbbed through her head as she woke up. Her vision was blurry trying take to take in the surroundings around her. Looking around her to see that she was in smooth stone walled room. She began to cry as she reminded last night's previous events. Where did they take her? What do they want from her? Questions filled her mind, confusing her on what was she going to do now. Then Estelle was interrupted when the door opened. A young brown-haired girl shyly yet quietly walked into the room.
 
“Milady, my name is Tasha and I will be your servant.” she said shyly.
 
Estelle looked at the young girl before carefully, taking in the site of her scars.
 
“My name is Estelle” she said extending her hand to Tasha wanting her to shake her hand. And Tasha shook her hand.
 
“Tasha, what do they want with me?” Estelle asked fighting the tears not to fall from her light forest green eyes.
 
“Milady, I am not allow to say but would you like anything?" Tasha asked changing the subject. Anger burned in her mind and her heart at the answer she was given but Estelle tried to convince herself not to be mad at the shy girl. It wasn't Tasha's fault that she was kidnapped, given by her own will, and put in this stone-walled hell.
 
“No, thank you.” Estelle said sweetly. “Ok.....hmm..... My lord wants me to dress you and meet you outside.” Tasha informed her.
 
10 minutes later....
 
Estelle was dressed in silk light yellow summer dress and matching high-heel shoes, with her silver tresses in spiral curls. She liked it a little but she wasn't going to let the person who put her through this personal hell buy her out. No she was going to make him pay big time.
 
Tasha assorted Estelle to a limbo outside front of the large mansion. After she got in the car across from her was three men. Two were larger than the man in the middle. Which she probably thought he was the one to take her of her own free will. The car began to move. Then she heard the man in the middle said, “So, you are Estelle. It is a pleasure to meet you.” With a smile he held out his hand. Estelle did not accept.
 
The man pulled his hand back with a frown. After a long silence she said, “So you are the man who kidnapped me. What do you want from me!” “You” he simply said with a smirk. Estelle had enough of this bullshit. She didn't even know this guy's name and already hated him. She furiously jumped that him, giving him a few good hard swings but was forcefully pulled back by the two larger men. They placed her on the seat she was seating on and handcuffed her. Estelle screamed madly. “Shut her the fuck up!” boss yelled covering his ears to stop the ringing.
 
Then they covered her mouth with a handkerchief. Streams of hot tear ran down Estelle's face. Her muffled screams were heard through the rest of the ride.
 
After they arrived. Estelle was amazing the beauty pure white four-story house. It was surrounded in acres of land. She actually got a good look at that man. `He is ugly as hell' Stelle thought as the four of them approached the front door. The man rang the doorbell. A young servant girl opened the door and let them enter. As they entered into the living room there was a young man looking at were looking at them.
 
 
The young man with silver hair and emotionless gold eyes walked to them shaking the other man's hand. “Welcome, I hope the trip here was o.k.” Inutaishou said with a smile.” “Yes, sir the trip was fine. Now let's get down to business.” The man said changing the subject. “Yes, let's.” Inutaishou said motioning for them to take a seat. Inutaishou saw Estelle in handcuffs and all and he got a little curious but decided to keep to himself.
 
“We have a girl to seal the deal. Like we had said before a girl for the diamonds.” He said with a smirk. “Yes, a deal is a deal.” Inutaishou agreed as he gesture his hand. A few moments later 4 men came out with one case in each hand and placed the cases on a table in front of them. The man opened one of the cases. Estelle's forest green eyes widened in amazement as what was content in the cases small beauty white diamonds. The man smirked, if Inutaishou up his end of the bargain so would he.
 
“Fine, Inutaishou. You can take the girl as my end of the bargain. Do what you she with her. I don't care. Oh yeah, here the key to the handcuffs. ” he tossed the small key to Inutsishou. With that the man left, with his cases and bodyguards in tow. Estelle sat there shocked yet quietly trying to out what the hell just happened. `Did he sell me?' Stelle thought in shock. Her thoughts were broken was Inutaishou moved to unhand cuff her.
 
After that he untied her. He said nicely, “There you go. I am Inutaishou Taiyoukai, or better yet father-in-law.” Inutaishou said with a laugh. ` That's not funny!' Stelle thought in shock. “I am sorry didn't you just said father-in- law?” she asked trying to get this thing straight. “Yes, my older son in your fiancé .” he answered happily. With that Estelle Lafil Jadri blacked out.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
What do you think? Good or Bad. Please review! Pretty please! (begs on knees)