InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: INUCRIME ❯ Operation Midcrime PART 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Operation : InuCrime
 
Disclaimer: Although I am of the Inu Tashio Clan, I do not own Inu Yasha , Kags, Sess, Miroku, Sango ,Shippo , Kirara , Jaken or Rin .They belong to Takahashi -san. I don't own Operation: Mind Crime either.
 
Inu: "Keh, I'm a druggie in this one?"
Me: "Yeah but you're also going to do worse stuff"
Inu: "Keh. So now I'm the bad guy?"
Me: "Yeah well Yash, it's just acting, do it for the sake of art ."
Kags: "Yeah art, maybe you could be a great actor like Tom Cruise" *dreamy eyes*.
Inu: "Keh, what does that dude have that I don't eh?"
Kags: "Um, nothing um Inu hun let's go watch Top Gun or Mission Impossible"
Inu:" Women" *rolls eyes*
 
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
 
 
Chapter Two: Operation: Mind Crime Part 1
 
Naraku made his way into the office of the club after the speech to his minions.
He sat down in the high back brown leather office chair, pulled out a bottle of scotch and poured himself a drink. 'I've got them right where I want them.
They can do the dirty work for me, I'll reap the benefits.'
A sly smirk curled his lips as he refilled his glass.
 
A knock at the door brought him out of his devious thoughts ... "Enter."
Kagura strolled into the office with a smile, Naraku could tell she had been doing some drugs and drinking by the silly expression on her face.
He kept her appeased with whatever she wanted, even though he knew she didn't handle it quite well.
 
Naraku shifted his focus to a young man she pulled in behind her. The silver strands of hair, his golden eyes, and the ears on top of his head... a hanyou. 'Humm a half demon...youkai power, human heart and emotions, this should proove useful.'
Naraku thought. Kagura introduced them," Naraku this is InuYasha , goes by Yash though. He cool, loves to party, and wants to join us.
I thought you should meet him personally."
 
Naraku motioned for him to sit as Kagura left them alone.
"Yash, how interesting. Did Kagura treat you well?" Yash nodded.
Naraku poured the young Hanyou a drink and got up to close the window blinds. When he sat back down, he looked the boy over once more before he spoke.
"I know you are hurting, I don't want to know why but I know what ever it is I can help you." he poured both another drink then took out a small envelope from his desk and slid it towards Yash. "Open it, theres more where that came from. It just takes a minute and you'll feel no pain. Gotta make something of your life boy, give me one more vein. You've come to see the doctor and I'll show you the cure. I'm gonna take away the questions, Yash I'm gonna make you sure"
Yash carefully opened it to find about $500.00 worth of the best heroine he could get on the market and his eyes grew wide.
 
Judging by the expression on the hanyou's face, Naraku knew he could easily control him through his addiction. But to ensure total submission he also pulled out a dark Jewel on a necklace and handed it over.
From then on everytime Yash would hear "Mind Crime" he would do Naraku's bidding, he would carry out what ever death sentence Naraku had for that day. "Now I know you won't refuse because we've got so much to do. And you've got nothing more to lose. So take this number and welcome to an underground revolution working overtime Operation: Mind Crime There's a job for you in the system boy, with nothing to sign." He also gave the hanyou a 357 Desert Eagle Fully Automatic," Hey Yash you know everything that there is to do. Here's a gun take it home
just wait by the phone. We'll send someone over to bring you what you need
You're a one man death machine make this city bleed."
 
With that he stood and opened the door to the office. Yash stuck the weapon in his pants under his shirt and the envolope in his pocket. Naraku patted him on the back and he motioned to Kagura who was sitting with her friend Sango laughing. The women stood and escorted Yash into the club. The music was now blaring as the party had started.
 
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ********************
 
Sorry this one is short but there will be 2 parts to it. Unfortunately us Inu's have to work to pay internet and cable . LoL anyway .....Please Review. Gotta know what you think. Yes there will be a lemon in the next chapter. Ja Ne.