InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: INUCRIME ❯ Mind and Body Crime ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Operation : InuCrime
 
Disclaimer: Although I am of the Inu Tashio Clan, I do not own Inu Yasha , Kags, Sess, Miroku, Sango ,Shippo , Kirara , Jaken or Rin .They belong to Takahashi -san. I don't own Operation: Mind Crime either.
 
Inu: "Naraku would never decieve me like that!"
Me: "Yash, dude, we talked about this, its art you acting, thats all."
Kags:"InuYasha"*glare*
Inu: "I just wanna let the readers know, IM NOT LIKE THAT!"
Me: "Yeah we all know Yash, you're the hero."
Kags: "Yeah, hero, lets go, and leave Skye to her writting*.
Inu: "Keh, and do what?"
Kags: "Um, I bet I can find something um ... interesting"
Inu: "I bet you can" *grin*
Me: "Get a room."
 
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
 
 
Chapter 3: Operation: Mind Crime Part 2
 
The music was loud as the DJ spun the latest hot track on the turn table. Lights flashed colors, while strobes and lasers cascaded down to the group of sweaty bodies below.
 
Yash was being escorted though the crowd by Sango and Kagura . They climbed the stairs to the Viper Room.
His mind was intoxicated with the idea of getting into the envelope he had been given by Naraku.
 
 
Sango leaned in closer and spun him around to face her, as Kagura unlocked the door. She ran her hands along the waist band of his jeans as she licked her lips.
 
She let out a small moan close to his ear and smirked. Kagura tugged on the back of his shirt and the three walked in.
 
The room was decorated different than the club. Two huge leather couches were set in a V in the far corner; and a large glass block bar in the middle of the floor, blue neon lights under the marble to gave it a glow. There was a large 2 way mirror on the front wall.
 
They could see everything down on the floor of the club, but they were invisible to the crowd outside.
 
Sango plopped herself down on a couch and motioned for Yash to join her. He sat down and pulled out the envelope. Sango stopped him, "That's for you for later, we got more here. Just sit back I got it."
 
There was a box sitting on the glass coffee table in front of them she opened it and prepared the heroine.
Kagura joined them, she handed them each a drink. "I think Yash should go first."
 
Sango nodded and started to roll up his sleeve. "You're gonna love this. Naraku wanted us to take special care of you." she said as she injected the liquid into his vein.
 
His head swooned, he closed his eyes to enjoy the dragon as it burned its path though his blood steam , his heart beating in his ears.
He could feel every nerve ending, every cell in his body on fire. Kagura laughed wickedly, "Looks like the party has started."
 
Sango took out a bag of ecstasy out of the small box, and handed two of the pills to Kagura. They toasted and swallowed them them.
 
Yash felt the buttons of his shirt being opened .He peered though his haze to find Sango's hands rubbing his chest and he let out a small whimper.
 
Sango smiled as Kagura unzipped his pants." You having fun Yash?" The hanyou moaned,"Uh huh." Sango slid her tongue on the soft skin of his neck before claiming his mouth in a heated kiss which he eagerly returned.
 
Kagura stood to rid her self of her clothes and returned to a kneeling position between his legs. She rubbed on him through his jeans.
 
Yash helped Sango out of her shirt and bra. He grabbed her right breast and kneded it softly as he continued to assault her mouth.
 
Sango moaned as he kissed her neck and made his way down to her nipples. "Oooooh he's good." she said smiling at her partner in crime.
 
Kagura pulled him free of his pants. "Hum I can tell." She ran her hand up and down his already hard shaft, eliciting a loud moan from the half demon.
 
"Looks like fun." Sango said as she joined Kagura with her hands." Can I take a closer look?" She positioned herself head down and her ass in the air, giving the hanyou a very clear view of the wetness dripping from her.
 
He couldn't resist and began to flick her clit with his finger as she lick the tip of his member and Kagura massaged Sango's breasts softly.
 
He then slid two fingers inside the slick wet folds and began to pump them faster.
 
This prompted her to take him deeper and Kagura to massage his sack. He groaned loudly this time all of his senses overloading with physical pleasure as Sango tightened and came on his hand.
 
She sat back to her original position and kissed him. Kagura stood, faced away and straddled his legs. She slowly lowered herself on to him. She started to move slowly at first adjusting to his size and then picked up speed.
 
Yash closed his eyes and pulled her back to lean on his chest. Sango quickly started to finger Kaguras's clit, as she continued to kiss Yash, her tongue plunging deep into his mouth. Kagura came hard, her body tightening around him sent the hanyou into new heights within his drug induced trip.
 
She slowly stood and moaned "You're turn."
 
Sango never broke the kiss .She slid over onto his lap and guided him into her wanting body.
 
Her wetness engulfed him." Fuck me.", she said as he grabbed her ass and began to guide her movements.
 
Kagura sat on the opposite couch; she loved to watch her friend on top of a man. She touched her clit and probed two fingers inside as their pace sped up and the moans became louder.
 
Sango's tighness was too much for Yash to handle any longer. He exploded deep into her" Oh Kami..... um fuck." She followed two strokes after and collapsed on his chest. Kagura stood up and sat beside the two. "That was hot. Let's go back to my place we can continue the party there."
 
 
 
 
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ********************
Well there you have it my first 3 some on paper. Damn Yash is a pimp ne? LoL Anyway, please review. If you have any suggestions I would love to know. Ja Ne