InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: INUCRIME ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Operation : InuCrime
 
Disclaimer: Although I am of the Inu Tashio Clan, I do not own Inu Yasha , Kags, Sess, Miroku, Sango ,Shippo , Kirara , Jaken or Rin .
They belong to Takahashi -sama. I don't own Operation: Mind Crime either.
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ********************
 
 
***************************************************************** ***************
 
Kags: "Miroku ewwwwwww!!! How could you Skye!!!!"
 
Inu: "That's funny as hell"
 
Kags: "Well she wrote you doing Sango"
 
Inu: *whistling looking up at the ceiling*
 
Me: "Well we needed a priest and who better to play it than the monk"
 
Kags: "Thank Kami we are only acting."
 
Inu: "Skye... am I gonna meet Kagome soon?"
 
Kags: "Yeah I'd rather be with my puppy!!!!"
 
Me: "Yeah ..... Soon."
 
Inu: "Don't treat me like a dog Kagome."
 
Kags: "Well that's not what you say when we are doing it Doggie Style."
 
Me: "TMI TMI TMI." *rolls eyes*
 
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
 
Chapter 6: The Mission
***********************
***********************
 
I search the past back to a time
When I was younger
A target for the new society
Picked to displace the leaders
Countering objectives
Of this new underground reality
 
 
 
Inuyasha walked though the big iron gates of the convent. He had been kicked out of the apartment by his room mate Bankotsu, who couldn't stand his late night rants and heroine binges.
 
Naraku had arranged for him to stay at the convent. He explained to him that
it served as a base of operations. The people that were there were posing as members of a catholic church. He pushed open the wooden door and walked in.
 
He saw a young nun arranging the white flowers at the left of a huge Altar, her brown eyes fixed on her work. She was beautiful her dark bangs framing her soft face, but she looked sad. The hanyou could smell the salt from her tears as she cried softly.
 
"Um... excuse me sister, I'm looking for Father Miroku." he said dropping his big bag on the floor.
 
She never looked up at him, but only turned and said,"Follow me."
 
They made their way down the long dark corridor, and then she knocked on one of the doors.
 
"What is it.", a voice came from the inside. "Father, a young man is here to see you." she said and walked away with her head down.
 
The door opened and the Hanyou walked inside," Dr X sent me here I'm Inuyasha."
Mirouku answered as he sat down on the over sized leather chair "Yes, you are the hit man; I was instructed to give you this package. We have also prepared you a room to stay in. You have a phone there so you can receive instructions... hummm and as for your payment I will send Kagome to your room later with it."
 
"Good, I guess I'll get settled in.", Inuyasha said as he picked up his bag.
"Have this Kagome bring it up to me as soon as possible, oh and I will need some dinner also."
 
Miroku hated bowing down to others, but he was here to serve Naraku. "Yes right away. Let me get Kagome to take you up to your quarters."
 
Yash followed the young nun again up the stairwell to his room. She unlocked the heavy door and gave him the key.
 
He threw his bag on the bed and took of his hat. His voice stopped her before she could turn and leave "Kagome, it is right." he said softly.
 
For the first time she looked up at him, his amber eyes fixed on her small form. She was intrigued at his long flowing silver hair and the ears that moved playfully on top of his head.
 
"You have ears.... but they are ..." she was cut off before she could continue.
 
He flashed her smile and said, "Yes, I'm a Hanyou, I'm half human and half demon, dog demon to be exact."
 
She didn't know why but she felt compelled to touch them, so she reached up to stroke one softly. He let out a small content growl.
 
She blushed and nervously stammered," I'll get your dinner and the package Naraku left as your payment should have gotten here by now."
 
"Thank you Kagome." he said smiling as she walked out into the hall.
 
 
 
 
5 Months Later
**************
**************
 
Waiting for days longer
Till sister comes to wash my sins away
She is the lady who can ease my sorrow
My love for her
Will help me find my way
 
 
 
Depression had started to catch up with the hanyou. His actions and the drugs he was consuming were slowly eating away at his heart and soul. The only light was Kagome, the soft spoken girl who posed as a nun, was his only connection to humanity. Not only did her presence heal his heart but she would lovingly take care of his daily needs and bring him more of the heroine he could not let go of.
 
Their friendship had started to grow over the months he had been there. She didn't cry as much and her once darkened eyes now shone with brightness every time he would get close to her. She spent her days thinking of only him.
 
 
That night Yash sat flipping though the channels on the T.V. waiting for a call from Naraku. A preacher came on the channel as he cleaned his gun, "...I'm asking for hands to be uplifted in just a moment. God the Holy Ghost is calling out to embrace you. I want you to reach deep into your hearts and your pocketbooks and take his hand." Yash laughed and sarcastically said, "Bless me Father for I have sinned." and then pulled the trigger and the hammer clicked against the cold steel. The preacher continued "Some of you are in a state of rebellion right now, you're saying..." he turned the TV off as there was a knock on his door.
 
"Come in", he said as he sat on the wooden chair beside the window. The door opened and Kagome walked in. Tonight she was wearing regular clothes he noticed, not the nun habit she ordinarily wore around the convent. "Naraku sent you some stuff."
 
He got up from the chair and walked towards her. He then grabbed the package and threw it on the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. "Kagome...." he lowered his lips to hers softly not being able to stop himself. He knew the pan that he felt in his heart could only be extinguished by the love he had for her.
 
She gasped but pulled him in closer, she had been waiting so long for this moment. He was the first person that had showed her what it was like to want and be wanted. She trusted him, a killer, a hit man, trusted him with all her heart.
 
He pulled away and looked in her eyes. "I love you Kagome." She smiled and put her arms around his neck," Please show me what it's like to feel loved."
 
Yash threw the package down on the floor, then picked her up and laid her gently on the bed and began to kiss her softly. His tounge begged for entrance. They stayed just kissing for a very long time; he wanted to make sure that he wasn't moving to fast.
 
He moved to her neck as she let out a sigh. She pulled off his t-shirt and started to unbutton his jeans. He then pulled off her blouse. She sat up under him and took off her white lace bra. Her breasts were round and firm, he couldn't resist touching them and taking a nipple into his mouth. "Inu... Yash....aaaaa", she moaned.
 
He pulled her white matching panties off from under her skirt, his claws rubbing gently on her soft skin. She helped him out of his jeans and began to stroke him "Ka...go...me.... um that feels ahhh ", she cut his words off with a kiss and pulled him back down on top of her.
 
He managed to free himself from her delicious grasp and made his way trailing kisses and nips down her stomach as he pushed her skirt up. Kagome's inner thighs were already glistening with the evidence of her arousal. Yash opened her legs and began to lick her very softly teasing her clit with soft kisses.
 
She wound her fingers in his long silver locks and pulled him closer begging for more. He snaked his tongue inside her as she exploded in his mouth, her moans crying to the heavens.
 
He made his way back up to her mouth; she kissed him deeply tasting herself on his lips. "I want you inside me", she begged. He kissed her once more then positioned himself to enter her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he plunged slowly inside. "Kami Kagome you feel so good." After a few strokes he pulled her legs to his shoulders and continued to pick up his pace. Kagome started to tense as she could feel her orgasm coming on. Yash's blood felt like liquid fire as he felt her tighten around him and he let go. Their orgasms flooded them as they shook together. He collapsed beside her and she held him tightly all their pain forgotten. "I love you too" she whispered as sleep took them.
 
 
 
They'll say my mission saved the world
And I stood proud
My mission changed the world
It turned my life around
 
The phone rang....
 
The loud intruding sound jarred them from their peaceful slumber... it was Naraku... "Mind Crime. Yash I need you, work for the Revolution. A messenger has given an address to Father Miroku, go now."
 
Yash rose for the bed quietly as to not disturb Kagome. She stirred and opened her eyes; she knew where he had to go. He looked at her lovingly,
"My mission changed the world and the underground will rise and save this world we'll all stand proud." With those words he kissed her, grabbed the gun off the bed side table and made his way to kill.
 
 
 
 
 
 
***************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************
 
 
 
Next chapter: "Suite Sister Kagome"
 
A/N: I have a new music video up on my site. It's a Samurai X Trust and Betrayal. Hope you all like it. Here's the link:
 
http://www.zippyvideos.com/1383440652435176/kenshintb
 
Please leave feedback I like to know what you like or dislike. That goes for the video and fic.