InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Opposite Attracts ❯ Opposite Attracts IX ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok, here comes something really filthy and juicy. The idea to the scenario came to me during the summer, but I have not had the inspiration to write it until now. I hope you all like it.

 

Opposites attracts IX

 

Three years had passed since Sango had followed Kagome through the well into the future. The former Taijya had nothing left back in the Senko Jidai. Once she got the hang of it all it suited her just fine. She had found an unlikely friend in Kagome's younger brother Souta. Perhaps it was because the boy reminded her so much of her own brother Kohaku when he was young. She often followed Souta to places where Kagome refused to go or when Mrs. Higurashi wasn't able to. And today was Saturday and Sango and Souta were going to the carnival that had arrived in town. But when she came down for breakfast, Mrs. Higurashi informed Sango that Souta had a fever and couldn't go. Sango frowned and then decided to go alone. She had seen carnivals on TV and she really wanted to visit one in real life.

 

She took a shower and changed her clothes. A pair of black jeans, a dark green tank top and an equally green shirt that she tied a knot on right under her breasts. She put on a pair of black combat boots on her feet and then she braided her hair. She looked into the mirror and shuddered, but then she shook her shoulders and grabbed her black back pack and hung it over her shoulders.

 

On the way out the door she met Kagome who smiled at her.

-          So you've decided to go anyway? asked Kagome.

-          Yeah, I've always wanted to go, and I got my camera with me, I'll take a lot of picture for Souta-chan, said Sango.

-          I'm sure he would love to see pictures later. Especially if you take any of them inside the Ghost Ride.

-          Ghost Ride?

-          Yeah, but for a taijya like you it would not be scary, giggled Kagome.

-          Oh, ok.. well… See you later Kagome-chan, said Sango and hugged her friend before entering the door outside.

Kagome smiled and waved at Sango as the older girl disappeared down the stairs.

 

Sango took the buss to the carnival and when she came to the entrance she gave the man there some money and then she went inside. She was amazed by all the people and the colours and everything that was around. She bought a soda and found a small bench and settled down. Her head spun around and around together with the rides and she felt a bit dizzy. Then she remembered the camera and she took pictures of the rides. She drank her soda and decided that she would try and find this Ghost Ride that Kagome-chan had been talking about. And when she saw it she shuddered a bit. She may have been a taijya but the creatures on the front of the "house" looked just a scary as Naraku. "I shall not back away, I will go on that ride." She thought with a resolve face and pushed away her fears.

 

=~=~=~=~=~=

 

He had first thought that he had seen a ghost, but as he rubbed his eyes and looked again he was sure that she was the real thing. She was the taijya he had seen back in the Senko Jidai time-period. But how was it possible that she was here? Could she be a reincarnation of the strong demon slayer? But such a likeness that he now witness, it could not be possible. It had to be the taijya, it just had to be. His heart fluttered and he followed her. He saw her stop in front of the Ghost Ride and somehow he found it very suitable for what he was feeling right now. And as she walked up and paid the cashier for the ticket he used his demonic speed to find a way inside. He was going to give the girl a real fright, just as she had scared him half to death.

 

Lord Sesshoumaru had been infatuated from the moment he saw her fight. Sango, as he learned that her name was, sneaked into his demon heart and rooted herself there. Once the battle with Naraku was over, the people of Inuyasha's pack had been scattered by the wind. Nobody knew where that strange miko or the taijya had gone. He even confronted Inuyasha once, but the bastard had only laughed at his demise. He had returned to his castle, his heart turned into a black hole. He scolded himself for falling in love with Sango, but he could never find it in him to hate her. Instead he continued to look for her until he realized that she must have died of old age. No human could have lived that long.

 

His spirit was lifted when he found a small opening in the back of the Ghost Ride. He managed to squeeze his body into it and found himself surrounded by mechanical monsters and ghosts. He smirked and moved towards the little track where his little demon slayer soon would come through. His eyes glowed golden red as he found a position and then froze dead in his movements, blending in with the other creatures around him.

 

=~=~=~=~=~=

 

Sango suppressed a shiver as the little cart was set in motion. She had the camera ready and as soon as she disappeared into the dark tunnel she began to take snap shots. The digital camera caught almost every monster that appeared after the course way. But as she neared the end of the ride she felt her heart stop in her chest. Two golden eyes flashed red in the darkness, a white fluffy thing came into view and then she was grabbed by her collar and pulled out of the cart.

 

Sango was dragged in between Frankenstein's monster and two werewolves. And when a small ray of light lit up the face of her abductor she was sure that she was seeing things.

-          S-Sesshoumaru-sama? she whispered and looked up into his handsome face.

-          So it is you taijya, this Sesshoumaru was almost sure he had seen a ghost, smiled the demon lord and cupped her face, stroking his thumbs over her lips.

-          B-but how…??? Sango was so shocked she barely could speak.

-          Did you think I had perished somewhere along the centuries? Oh, no my dear slayer, I am alive and well and now I will have you. Do you know I spent almost a hundred year seeking after you?

-          M-me? W-why?

-          I wanted you back then, but I also wanted Naraku to be out of my way before I took you. But as soon as he was defeated you were gone, lost to me, growled Sesshoumaru and pushed her into the back of Frankenstein's monster. He heard her gasp when she felt his erection push against her stomach.

-          B-but why me Sesshoumaru-sama? asked Sango and felt her body turn into a jelly like state, if he hadn't his hands around her waist, she probably would melt into a puddle of goo on the floor.

-          Because you are mine, I claimed you from the first moment I saw you fight. You are a strong female, you will bare me good and strong pups. And you are a sight to behold, said Sesshoumaru with a much softer voice before he lowered his head and kissed her.

She was the thunder storm; she was the force of nature. He knew it the moment he tasted her for the first time. He could no longer hold back, centuries of wanting just one woman, thee woman, it washed his patience away and he knew that he had to have her right here on the spot. He fumbled with the knot on her shirt and managed to get it done.
His hands went around her back and he ripped her tank top, pulling it away from her body, leaving her with only the shirt around her shoulders. He moved away and looked at her and he saw a goddess in the shadowy light. Her cheeks were rosy and her dark crimson eyes glowed with unleashed power. How she even ended up in this era was no longer important. And when he felt her fingers stroke over the strained denim of his jeans he was definitely lost. He undid his pants and freed his aching cock.

 

Sango was just a mass of throbbing need. She wasn't sure how he had done it to her, but she could no longer resist her body's wishes. And her body really wanted to fuck the lord of the western lands right now. The heat was coursing through her lower stomach and she knew that her panties were soaking with her honey. And as he slipped his trousers down over his hips she couldn't help but ogle the fleshy pole between his legs. She just had to taste it. She blushed as she remembered those dirty films on the movie-channel. The first time she had seen one was when she had been alone in the shrine. She had awoken in the middle of the night due to bad dreams. She decided to watch some TV for awhile before going back to bed. And as she flicked through the channels she came across a porno movie. Embarrassed but curious she had watched it. And the thing that had her entranced was when a woman took a man's shaft into her mouth, sucking him until he spilled his seed on her lips. And now she had the opportunity to try it on herself.

 

Sesshoumaru barely could believe his eyes when he saw the slayer go down on her knees. Her hands rested on his muscular thighs, her eyes were looking up at him and he felt his loins tighten.

-          Sesshoumaru-sama? whispered Sango huskily.

-          Y-yes Sango?

-          May I taste you?

-          Oh, Gods… Yes!!! he snarled out his answer and closed his eyes as her lips came in touch with the tip of his cock, licking the first drops of pre-cum off him.

Sango could feel his fingers be woven into her long black hair, holding her head in place as she sucked him. He tasted so good, and she hoped she was going to be able to do this to him in the future as well. He was well endowed and she used her right hand to cope with the part she couldn't get into her mouth. Her left hand moved around to grab hold a firm ass cheek. He grunted out her name as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. His snarls and growls probably scared the shit out of anybody who rode the ghost ride, but luckily nobody saw them.

-          If you don't stop Sango… I will spill my seed in your mouth, growled Sesshoumaru and pulled her head away from his shaft.

-          I want you to come in my mouth; I want to taste it, said Sango and licked her lips.

Sesshoumaru let her get back to the business with pleasing him only, or so he thought until he saw her left hand move to unbutton her pants and soon her hand was inside them. He could see her pleasure herself as she lured him to spray his sperm into her mouth.

 

Sango felt a spurt of something hot and slightly salty. She swallowed it but the next spurt landed on her chin, the third on her lips. She licked it off and heard a long moan coming from the regal demon lord. She looked up and saw his beautiful face distorted with pleasure. Her fingers moved between her wet folds before finding the small bundle of nerves and caressed it until she creamed her panties with her essence.

 

Sesshoumaru could smell her release and he growled and pulled her up from her kneeling position. He kissed her passionately, tasting his seed on her lips. He then took the hand she had used to finger herself to orgasm and placed the fingers between their lips. Both licked the fingers clean from her juices.

-          We taste good together, mumbled Sesshoumaru and felt her nod.

He removed her pants and panties in a hurry. His cock was still hard and he wanted to fuck her until she screamed his name. He moved her to stand with her hands on Frankenstein's hips. Sesshoumaru wanted to take her from behind, like you should with a true bitch. He took hold of his throbbing shaft and let the tip move up and down her drenched slit. He lubricated his cock and then he pushed between her silky folds. She let out a strangled sound that tickled his ears. He knew that she tried to be silent, and he wished that he was back at his house, his mansion. There he wouldn't let her keep herself silent. He would make her really scream as he took her long and hard.

 

Sango could feel him penetrate her cervix, hurting her a bit, but once she was used to his intrusion she only felt pleasure. Her nails dug into the rough material of what ever clothing Frankenstein was wearing, the monster probably rocked a bit more than usual due to the demon lord's powerful thrusts. She wanted to scream Sesshoumaru's name, but she was afraid that it would get them caught and she had no desire to be interrupted now. Now she wanted him to make her cum all of his length. Which probably wouldn't take too long, she could already feel her orgasm close in on her. She could feel her juices coat her thighs; the sloppy sound from when he crashed his body into hers was a real turn on.

 

Sesshoumaru put his hands on her bare breasts, molding them in his palms. He could feel her pussy contract around his flesh and he moved down to find a place on her neck.  A place where he would mark her. He would make sure that she never left him again. He brushed her braided hair away from her neck, seeing the pulse beat rapidly on her throat. Gods, she was going to drive him insane before she reached her peak. It seemed like she could go on forever. But he was wrong, before he could curse her stamina, she spilled her juices all over his cock and he took the moment to sink his fangs into the nape of her neck. He let some of his poison flow into the wound, creating a permanent mark on her. His scent would of course be on her, but with a bit of his poison in her system would make sure that every demon she met would know that she belonged to the Lord of the Western Lands. He licked the wound he had made and then he fell over the edge. He sprayed her womb with his seed.

-          My bitch, he snarled as he felt her squeeze him with her vaginal muscles.

-          Yeah, your bitch Sess, she sighed as she tried to catch her breath.

-          Let's get dressed and get out of here before we are caught.

Sango nodded and yelped when he removed his shaft from her wet cave. She could feel rivers of their mixed cum flow down her legs. But before she could find something to wipe her clean with, Sesshoumaru was there to scoop it up with his hand. She turned around and looked confused. He just smiled wickedly and put his fingers to his mouth and licked them off. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her close and kissed her, sharing the evidence of their rutting. Sango thought she was about to cum yet again as she tasted both herself and him in his mouth.

-          Come bitch, I want to rut with you again, growled Sesshoumaru. - And this time I want to drink everything you'll spill into my mouth when I lick your pussy!

Sango felt her cheeks flare up at the thought and she nodded. She found her bag and followed him outside. He made sure that she looked ok and she did the same for him. As they nodded towards each other, Sesshoumaru took her to his car. Sango made a mental note to check the camera for any dirty pictures, because she had heard some weird clicking noises when she went down on him. "That would be something for the scrap book.. wouldn't it?" she smiled and closed her eyes.

 

THE END!!

 

Review and make me happy :o)