InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ougon Hoshi High ❯ Halloween ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of Inuyasha.
 
=============================
 
~CHAPTER 6~
Halloween
 
It was the night of the costume party. Everyone was rushing into the room where the party was to be held. It was some kind of ballroom, a large room, decorated with all sorts of Halloween decorations. Large pumpkins lined the walls of the room, faces carved with fires burning brightly within. Orange and black streamers draped the walls and ceiling. Skeletons, that looked strangely real, lined the walls along with bats hanging from the ceiling. The tables around the room sat about five or six people, each with either orange or black tablecloths.
 
Kagome walked down the stairs gracefully, as if riding an escalator. She was wearing a pale blue, almost white, dress that dragged the floor some. The dress had a low v-neck revealing some cleavage but not excessive amounts. The sleeves of the dress stopped less than halfway down her arms. She had white gloves that came to her elbows. Her high heels were tied by spaghetti straps that wrapped around her calves. Kagome wore white face paint with glitter mixed in, light blue eye shadow painted on her eyelids. Her hair was pulled up into a bun with a tiara around her head and a few strands of hair hanging in her face.
 
Sango on the other hand wasn't dressed so princess-like. Her costume portrayed her as more of a warrior. She wore a tight black suit with purple piping strategically placed around, whether it was made from leather or rubber wasn't clear. She also carried a huge boomerang that was taller than she was. Kagome seriously doubted that it was real because if it was it would be extremely heavy.
 
Sango slipped the strap on the boomerang onto her back. "Let's go, Kagome." she said walking into the ballroom.
 
Kagome sighed. "All right." She followed Sango, very worried that her dress didn't look right and afraid she might fall.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome sat at a table watching Sango and Miroku's drinks. Reluctantly she had danced with Miroku a few times and he got some well-deserved slaps for his lewd actions.
 
Koga had dragged her off to dance and thankfully Sango had saved her from him. He kept insisting that she become his girlfriend. His costume was one of the strangest she had seen. He was dressed as a wolf, tail, fangs and all.
 
Kagome sighed and took a sip of her soda. Sango and Miroku came over and sat down. Sango looked a little flustered while Miroku was grinning from ear-to-ear.
 
Speaking of Sango and Miroku, because of the incident about a week ago Kagome had found out the Sango and Miroku were somewhat together. Sango said that her and Miroku only had a few make-out sessions but Kagome thought there might more to it. Kagome had also asked whether they were a couple but Sango quickly changed the subject.
 
"Hey Kagome, here comes your friend." Sango said pointing across the room.
 
Kagome turned her head in the direction Sango was pointing. Inuyasha was walking towards them with Kikyo hanging on his arm. Kagome founded herself getting a little lightheaded at Inuyasha, not caring about his plain costume.
 
Inuyasha was wearing old traditional Japanese clothing. He had on red hakama that were loose, specifically around the knees. He his red haori had billowing sleeves on and some kind of white shirt could be seen underneath. As he stopped in front of them Kagome looked him up and down. He was barefoot, not to mention he had plastic fangs. Kagome was thrown for a loop when she looked at the top of his head and found ears. He had two cute, furry little dog-ears sitting on the top of his head.
 
"Hey," Inuyasha said.
 
They all returned his greeting. Kagome looked at Kikyo. She gave Kagome an angry glare that went unnoticed by the others and Kagome returned it. Kagome looked at her costume.
 
Kikyo looked like a slut, an evil slut. She was wearing an extremely short and tight red dress. It was low-cut and showed a lot of cleavage. She had two red horns on top of her head and a pointy tail. Who knew where her pitchfork was.
 
If Miroku didn't hate her so much, he'd probably have tried to fuck her brains out.” Kagome thought angrily.
 
Inuyasha stuck his tongue out some and ran it across his bottom lip. For some reason Kagome thought the gesture was directed to her but the others didn't seem to notice or care. Kikyo tugged on Inuyasha's sleeve, he nodded and she led him away.
 
"Told you, she's jealous." Sango said. Miroku sat a twenty-dollar bill on the table and slid it before Sango. All he said was 'ten minutes'. Sango smiled. "Five."
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Five minutes later Inuyasha stormed over to them. He angrily pulled out the chair and dropped on to it.
 
"You win some, you lose some." Miroku whispered as Sango took his money.
 
"So what happen, Inuyasha?" Sango asked, knowing exactly what happen. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and grumbled to himself. Sango shook her head. "I have an idea," she said smiling and Kagome eyed Sango suspiciously. "Inuyasha, why don't you dance with Kagome?" Although it sounded like a question but they all knew it was a command.
 
Kagome stared wide-eyed at Sango. Inuyasha mumbled then stood up abruptly. "Come on," he growled out.
 
Kagome looked at Sango and Miroku, appalled at Inuyasha's lack of courtesy. They both shrugged their shoulders and motioned for her to go. Kagome sighed and stood. She walked on to the dance floor with Inuyasha.
 
Kagome nervously linked her wrists behind Inuyasha's neck and he in turn cautiously rested his hands on her hips. Kagome felt her body tense up even more when Inuyasha put his hands on her hips. She wasn't the only one tense. Unease seemed to radiate from Inuyasha.
 
The two soon found the rhythm of the song and began to move in unison. As Kagome's unease began to fade she could feel Inuyasha's nervousness begin to slip away, too. Kagome stared up into Inuyasha's eyes. The normal 'angry at the world' look that usually resided in his eyes were gone. It was replaced with a calm and peaceful look. Kagome couldn't help but be entranced by those warm golden orbs.
 
Inuyasha leaned towards Kagome and she moved up to him. Kagome and Inuyasha's lips met and they both closed their eyes, letting themselves slip into a state of bliss. She felt Inuyasha's hands leave her hips, wrap around her waist and draw her into a hug. Inuyasha ran his tongue across Kagome's lips, asking for entrance. She gladly let him. Kagome's heart fluttered as Inuyasha ravaged her mouth with his tongue.
 
Sango and Miroku sat watching the two in total shock. They were completely speechless.
 
Inuyasha pulled back breaking the kiss. Kagome and Inuyasha slightly out of breath. Kagome looked Inuyasha in the eyes and smiled. Inuyasha returned Kagome's smile with a big toothy grin.
 
"You think anybody was looking?" asked Kagome.
 
Inuyasha nodded as he looked. "I think so…" He paused. Kagome looked up too, to see Miroku and Sango turning their heads. He looked back at Kagome. "…but who gives a damn." he finished with a smirk.
 
Kagome nodded in agreement. Inuyasha linked arms with Kagome and headed back for the table. They both sat down, receiving bewildered looks from Miroku and Sango.
 
Inuyasha reached his limit. "What the fuck are you two looking at?" he bit out.
 
Miroku held his hands up defensively. Sango wasn't so quick to get scared. "Oh shut-up you idiot!" she snapped out. Inuyasha recoiled in his chair, taken by surprise. "Humph! It's about time you two kissed. Now all we have to do is get you to fuck her brains out."
 
Both Miroku and Inuyasha fell out of their chairs while Kagome stared at Sango, her eyes wide. "Well at least I don't run around smacking Miroku senseless then two minutes later try to screw him," Kagome retorted. Sango blushed. Her and Kagome crossed their arms and looked away from each other. Inuyasha and Miroku climbed back into their seats.
 
Tension was thick at the table; the four had been sitting silent for about five minutes. Inuyasha was the first to break the abnormal silence. "Come on, Kagome."
 
"What?" Kagome asked, puzzled.
 
"I think we should follow Sango's advice."
 
"You do?" Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha nodded. "Not all of it though."
 
Kagome smiled and quickly got up. They walked off leaving Sango and Miroku staring, dumbfounded.
 
=============================
 
A/N: