InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ougon Hoshi High ❯ The Other Woman and a Pool Table Too ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER:I don't own any part of the Inuyasha franchise.
 
=============================
 
~CHAPTER 8~
The Other Woman and a Pool Table Too
 
A hand quickly covered her mouth, trying to muffle her scream.
 
"Shut-up, wench."
 
Kagome nodded and quieted down. Inuyasha removed his hand from her mouth. He was eye level with her. "How long have you been here?" Kagome asked as she stood up.
 
Inuyasha stood with her. "Long enough to hear you snoring."
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. "I was not snoring," she said angrily. Kagome looked at Inuyasha. He was red pajama pants, either fine cotton or silk, with a red pajama shirt that was open. He had on some slippers and as usual had a bandanna. "What are you doing here?"
 
"I could ask you the same question."
 
"I couldn't sleep," Kagome said. "You?"
 
"I was jus―" He stopped suddenly. Inuyasha looked behind him at the door, nervously.
 
"What's wrong?" Kagome whispered.
 
"Damn it," he whispered. "You had to scream. Let's go." He grabbed Kagome's arm and dragged her off.
 
Kagome picked up her sandals as Inuyasha pulled her along. It seemed like someone was always pulling her somewhere.
 
Inuyasha led her into the boys' locker room.
 
"I don't think I should be in here," Kagome said quietly. Through all Inuyasha's pulling, Kagome managed to get her sandals on.
 
"I don't think that matters at the moment," Inuyasha growled. He led her down the through the rows of the lockers to the back. Inuyasha stopped at the last locker and twirled the lock around. He pulled the door open. "Go."
 
"What?" Kagome asked confused. Where did he want her to go?
 
Inuyasha reached in the locker and pushed on the back. With a pop, the back of the locker opened and revealed a foot-wide passageway. He looked at her. "Go."
 
Kagome reluctantly turned her body to the side and slid into the small crawl space. She scouted a couple of inches then, with much difficultly, turned back towards Inuyasha. "What are you waiting for?" she asked.
 
"Just keep going," Inuyasha said. Kagome went to protest but Inuyasha cut her off. "Go!" he said impatiently.
 
He pulled the trapdoor close and Kagome was left in darkness. Kagome walked sideways down the tiny path. She jumped and let out a sharp gasp when she heard a loud yell.
 
"Taisho! What are you doing out?" It was Ms. Kaede.
 
"I was about to take a swim." Kagome heard Inuyasha's smart reply.
 
Kagome waited, listening for what was to be said next. She stood there for what seemed like over three minutes but there were no more voices. Kagome continued down the small hole, feeling guilty about leaving Inuyasha behind. Sure he had told her to go but she didn't have to.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Minutes later Kagome came to the end of the tight enclosure. Instinctively she searched for someway to pull open the trapdoor open but couldn't find anything, so she decided to push. With a little force against the wall, it popped open.
 
Kagome stepped from the tunnel, thankful to get out of the cramped space and get fresh air. Kagome looked around and found herself in a storage closet for the cleaning supplies. She walked over to the door and fidgeted with the doorknob. It was unlocked and she cracked it open, allowing her to peer outside.
 
When she found the hall to be empty, Kagome quickly exited the room. She knew where she was and ran down the hallways silently, stopping at the corners to make sure the next hall was clear. She hurried across the hall and up the stairs; she was afraid the elevator might be too slow and noisy.
 
Kagome reached the top of the stairs, breathing heavily. She went to turned the corner but stopped when she heard excited whispers.
 
"You are such a dog," A female voice whispered angrily.
 
"Hey!" A male voice whispered loudly. "I am not a dog; I'm a wolf!"
 
Kagome recognized the voice. She peered around the corner and saw Koga. He was in front of someone's dorm room. Kagome pulled her head back just as Koga looked her way. The next thing Kagome heard was a door slamming shut. She heard footsteps growing quieter as Koga walked further away. She looked around the corner once more to check and see whether Koga was gone.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome put her key in the lock and turned the doorknob. She slipped into the darkness of her room and silently closed the door behind her. She crept through the dark room, remembering where obstacles were and avoided them.
 
Suddenly Kagome came crashing down to the floor and a light came on. Kagome looked to see she tripped over a chair that wasn't supposed to be there, then she looked over and saw who put it there.
 
"Hi Sango," Kagome said nervously.
 
Sango was sitting on the edge of her bed with her arms crossed, eying her. "Where have you been and whom have you been with?" she asked inquisitively. Her tone made her seem like a friend trying being a mother.
 
Kagome got to her feet and put the chair back at the desk. She kicked off her slippers and plopped on her bed.
 
"So what were you doing?" Sango asked once again.
 
"Well I was with Inuyasha for a few minutes."
 
"You what?"
 
Kagome sighed heavily. "I was with him until he got caught."
 
"What? How?"
 
"Well he sneaked up on me and I screamed then we ran and he pushed me into a locker."
 
"Because of you he's probably going to get into a lot of trouble," Sango said.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. "Thanks a lot, Sango, like I don't feel guilty enough." she said with a mopey look.
 
Sango sighed. "Don't worry. Trouble is nothing new for Inuyasha. Get some sleep." Sango said as she flipped the light off.
 
Kagome nodded. She was too tired to bother with taking her clothes off so went to sleep with them on.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome gathered her books as class was dismissed. "I wanna drop my books off before class starts," She said to Sango when the got out the classroom. Sango nodded and Kagome walked off.
 
Minutes later Kagome had dropped her unnecessary books off at her dorm and was heading to class. She hadn't seen Inuyasha all day, not even in the class she had with him. She was starting to feel even guiltier.
 
"Hey wench."
 
Kagome froze. She turned too find Inuyasha standing next to a mop and bucket. He was wearing some old work clothes and old boots. Kagome hugged him. He stuttered in embarrassment. Kagome finally realized what she was doing and quickly pulled away, blushing.
 
"Sorry," she said.
 
"No prob," Inuyasha mumbled.
 
"Sorry about getting you caught too," Kagome said looking down.
 
Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders. "Couldn't be helped."
 
"So where you really going for a swim?" Kagome asked blushing.
 
Inuyasha smirked. "Yeah, would have been nice if you could have joined me."
 
Kagome's blush deepened. "I didn't have a bathing suit."
 
Inuyasha leaned against the wall on his elbow. "Neither did I. I was goin' skinny dipping."
 
Kagome nearly fell over. She quickly got over her surprise and got somewhat angry. "Look here pervert," she poking a scared Inuyasha in the chest. "If I'm not mistaken you have a girlfriend and there's no way I'm going to be the other woman."
 
Inuyasha gently took the hand was poking him and guided down to Kagome's side then he brought his hand up to her neck. "Are you sure?" He asked as he ran his fingernails up and down the side of her neck.
 
Kagome lost her head for a moment. She melted under his touch but quickly came to her senses. "Yes, I'm sure," She said angrily while she snatched his hand away, "I think so." Inuyasha eyed her suspiciously. “I have to go.” she rushed out and ran off.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
"Inuyasha can be a real slime ball," Kagome whispered.
 
Sango turned her head from the computer and looked over at Kagome. "Why?"
 
"He wants to be the 'other woman.'"
 
Sango gasped. "That dog." Kagome nodded in agreement. "So are you?"
 
"Am I what?"
 
Sango rolled her eyes. "Are you going to be the other woman?"
 
"Absolutely not," Kagome said.
 
Sango rested her chin on her hand and stared at Kagome with a look of disbelief. "Really?"
 
Kagome shrugged her shoulders clearly showing that she was unsure. She began drum her fingernails on the computer table; a debate was going in her mind. "Why should I be the other woman? I should be the only woman!” Her morals told her that being apart of a cheating relationship was wrong and most likely lead to only trouble. On the other hand, she did like Inuyasha and trying to sneak around without getting caught would be fun.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
Kagome and Sango walked to the cafeteria and took a table next to the window.
 
"So have you decided what you're going to do about Inuyasha?" Sango asked.
 
"I'm not sure."
 
"Hey." Sango jumped and screamed when someone whispered in her ear. Miroku stood up, smiling.
 
"You," Sango said. She was mad and waving her fork dangerously. Miroku smiled and leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. She slowed the waving of her fork and Miroku kissed her on the neck causing her to stop shaking her fork completely.
 
"Look, you two keep it up and I'm going to loose my appetite."
 
Miroku sat down next to Sango and began to pick at her food. Sango eyed his hand as it headed for her cheese fries. She brought her fork down and instead of stabbing Miroku's hand, she speared her fries. She grumbled under her breath while Miroku chewed on the stolen fries.
 
“So Kagome, are you going to be the other woman?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagome stared surprised. “How do you…” Kagome started to ask and turned to Sango, “…know?”
 
Sango held her hands up defensively. “I didn't say a thing.” The two girls turned to face Miroku.
 
“I have my sources and they shall remain unnamed,” Miroku said nonchalantly.
 
.:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:8:.
 
“You know you're something,” Kagome said angrily.
 
She and Inuyasha were in his private rec room.
 
“What? Why?” Inuyasha asked.
 
Inuyasha's stupidity, whether it was genuine or an act only made her madder. “Why? You want your cake and you want to eat it too.” she said angrily as she poked him in the chest. Inuyasha backed up into the couch. “Humph! You are a real jackass. You want me to just sit around waiting while you do who knows what with Kikyo then when you need a change, you come to me.”
 
Kagome's tone was almost loud enough to be considered yelling and Inuyasha found her somewhat frightening. With one last poke to his chest, Inuyasha found himself tumbling over the back of the sofa.
 
Inuyasha held his hands up defensively with a nervous smile. “Look I'm sorry,” he paused, “Has anyone ever told you look real sexy when you're angry?”
 
Kagome blushed but her anger quickly returned. “Do you ever take anything serious? You always try to weasel your way out everything with your charm and good looks.”
 
“So is it working?” Inuyasha asked hopefully. Kagome started at him with a look of complete astonishment. “Guess not,” he mumbled. “Look I'm sorry Kagome. I should never have suggested such a thing.” Inuyasha frowned. “I was wrong.”
 
Kagome's bad temper subsided and her features softened. “Well I did consider the idea.”
 
Inuyasha smiled. “You did?” he asked, surprised. Kagome looked away and nodded. “Well that's a surprise. I never would've thought you'd be one to participate in a cheating relationship.”
 
“Well I thought about it,” Kagome said as she headed for the door, “I never said I was going to do it, I might get too jealous.” Kagome turned the doorknob and opened the door but it quickly closed. Kagome looked up to see Inuyasha's arm holding the door closed. He was standing right behind her. His front brushed against her back.
 
“And why would you get jealous?” Inuyasha asked. His voice was husky and seductive as he leaned down and spoke into her ear.
 
Kagome's heart skipped a few beats. His whole presence affected her but she kept her composure. “I wouldn't like Kikyo getting all, or any for that matter, of the attention while I have to sit around and wait for when you get bored with her.”
 
Inuyasha's hand left the door and came to rest on her shoulder. He ran his fingers down her arm, causing bumps to rise wherever he touched. Inuyasha brought his hand down her side and rested it on her hip. “Is that what you're so worried about?”
 
“That, and if you want to be with me so bad that you'll cheat, why don't you just break up with her?” Inuyasha sighed lightly. His breathe was warm and made Kagome shiver.
 
Inuyasha kissed her neck lightly. The corners of her mouth turned up into a small smile. “What if I promise to keep my relationship with her PG?”
 
Kagome thought for a second. “Wouldn't that make her suspicious?”
 
“You let me worry about that,” Inuyasha said. He nibbled on her ear lobe causing Kagome shudder. Kagome instinctively turned her head allowing the young man behind her to kiss her. Inuyasha swept her up in his arms, holding her bridal style. He walked over to the pool table with Kagome.
 
Kagome smiled as he laid her across the felt cover table, sending the colorful balls skidding in all directions. Inuyasha climbed up on top of the table and left a trail of kisses down the side of her neck. Kagome left herself to succumb to her feelings as Inuyasha began to pull her shirt up over her head.
 
Inuyasha carelessly tossed the piece of clothing across the room and focused his attention to the garments that were left. He surveyed Kagome's body, memorizing everything he saw while he had the chance. The last time he had seen her body was when he was drunk and he couldn't remember a thing about it. He looked at the bra that was keeping him from one his favorite parts of a woman's body.
 
The clasp of the bra was in the front. Inuyasha quickly unhooked the bra and threw it over his head. The bra was meant to give the appearance of more cleavage but Inuyasha didn't think she needed it. He leaned down and took her left breast in his mouth. He started to suckle at her nipple while coddling the other breast with his hand.
 
Inuyasha smiled to himself when he heard a moan escape Kagome's lips. It gave him the incentive to blow her mind.
 
=============================
 
A/N: