InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ THE CONTEST IS STILL ON!!! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
15 DAYS LEFT!!! WHATCHA WAITING FOR?!?

Hello all! I would like to thank those who have read my fanfic! I would like to make a small contest for those who want to give their two cents into this fanfic. I got a review!! YAY!! ^_^...Emphasis on a review. Ah well, can't really complain though. The One-shot lemon between Kouga/Inuyasha is up and dedicated to Songie, my first reviewer! THANKS!!

I mentioned in one of my other chapters that I (sort of) made a language for Sora and Kouga, but it doesn't have a name. If anyone would have any ideas on what to name this `special' language, just leave your suggestions in a review. I will choose the best idea and incorporate it into my story. Of course, you will receive all props for coming up with the idea. If you want to be really creative, you can even suggest a few words.

Here are some of the words used in my fic so far:
1. chamu-big brother
2. chuma-little sister
3. didi-father
4. Uda-husband (used on the one-shot lemon)
So yeah, there's just four that I can come up with. ^_^;;; I think I'll stop taking admissions by...hmmm...June 11. That sounds good. Feel free to ask if you need more time.
I would be most grateful for your input! And remember to review my story please!!
The bribe for a one-shot lemon has already been taken! Sorry for those who wanted it to be dedicated to them. Maybe I'll have another contest later on...I'm fickle like that. ^_^;;
So...GIVE IT A GO!!!REVIEW AND ENTER THE CONTEST!!! What have you got to lose??

Good luck and may the best person win!