InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Closet, Into the Light ❯ Questions Answered ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hey everyone! Here's chp 13! And don't forget about the contest! THERE'S 10 DAYS LEFT!!!

My one-shot lemon of Kouga/Inuyasha is up and it's dedicated to Songie, my first reviewer. For those who read this fic, remember to review when done reading please!!

Response:
Songie- thanks for your review!! Like I said before, don't get in trouble at work though. Look for the one-shot, just for you!!

//////////////////////////////////////////
Questiions Answered

Last chapter:

"What happened to Inuyasha?" Sora asked.

"...he was raped." Kouga quietly responded.

This chapter:

With a quick intake of breath, Sora's eyes went wide with fear.

"W-what? No...Inu...Yasha..." Sora broke down into a fit of sobs in front of her brother. Kouga managed to catch Sora before her legs gave out.

"He's...he's going to be fine. I took care of his injuries and-"

"Who did this to him?" Sora asked in an icy, monotone voice.

Kouga doesn't answer her question. "Have you called Sesshoumaru?"

Sora lifts her head and faces Kouga. "Don't changed the subject!"

"I won't tell you. You'll do something you'll regret. You made a promise to yourself and to her." (1)

Sora looks down, knowing that Kouga was right.

"He needs us to be strong for him," he whispers to her, placing his cheek on top of her head. "he needs all the strength he can get." Kouga pauses for a moment. "Did you call Sesshoumaru?"

Sora nods her head.

"Did you tell him what happened?"

Sora shakes her head. "Didn't know what to tell him." Kouga gently pulls Sora away from him.

"Do you want to see Inuyasha now?"

"Yes."

They both step inside the room and find Inuyasha sleeping. Sora sits next to Inuyasha and gently squeezes his hand.

"Otouto-chan, it's Sora."

Inuyasha half opens his eyes and sees his sister's face. "Nee-chan, you're here." A weak smile spreads across his lips.

"Why wouldn't I be?" A single tear rolls down her cheek as she says this. Inuyasha saw his sister shed a tear for him.

"Do you know why I call you 'nee-chan'" Sora shakes her head no. "Because your the sister that I've always wanted." Inuyasha squeezed her trembling hand with the little amount of strength he had. Sora burst into tears once more and buries her face in the crook of Inuyasha's neck. Inuyasha wraps his arms around her.

"Thank you, nee-chan, for being my..." The tears Inuyasha tried to supress were spilling out. He hated to see his nee-chan so sad. "...for being my sister."

Kouga knelt down and started to rub Sora's heaving back, giving Inuyasha a glance and a smile in the process.

The door to the room slides open. "What's going on?" All eyes turned towards the familiar voice, while Inuyasha averted his gaze somewhere else.

Kouga was the first to greet Sesshoumaru. "I'm glad you came, Sesshoumaru."

Sesshoumaru eyes his bandaged brother and puffy eyed girlfriend. He could already tell she had been crying a great deal. "What happened?" he questioned.

"I think we should discuss this at another place." Kouga stated while standing up. "Do you have any spare clothing?"

Sesshoumaru gave a slight nod. "In the car, one moment."

When Sesshoumaru came back with clothing, they got Inuyasha dressed and headed for Sesshoumaru's car. Sora was in front with Sesshoumaru, while Kouga was in back supporting Inuyasha's head as Inuyasha was layed out in the back seat. Kouga was gently stroking Inuyasha's face while in front Sora was clutching one of Sesshoumaru's hand while he was driving. The drive to Sesshoumaru's place was quiet and uneventful.

They arrived around 5 am. Kouga carried his itoshii in his arms following behind Sora and Sesshoumaru.

"You can place him in the guest room on your left." Sesshoumaru told Kouga. Sora opened the door Kouga and pulled back the covers. Kouga placed sleeping boyfriend on the bed and pulled the covers over his body. Inuyasha felt the warmth that wrapped around him disappear and was startled awake.

Kouga knelt down beside the bed in front of Inuyasha. "What's wrong?" Kouga strokes his cheek.

"Where are you going?" Inuyasha's voice and question was filled with panick.

Before Kouga had a chance to answer, Sesshoumaru cut in. "We were going to discuss what happened last night." The other three glanced at each other.

Kouga turns to Inuyasha, "Do you want me to tell him?" Sesshoumaru strides over to Kouga and Inuyasha. Inuyasha shakes his head no and looks into the eyes similar to his own. Sesshoumaru sits next to Inuyasha on the bed, Kouga gets up from his kneeling position.

"Whatever it is, you know you can tell me, Inuyasha."

Painful tears overflowed from Inuyasha's amber eyes.

"N-Naraku...he...h-he..." Inuyasha looks up into his older brother's eyes as his lips started to tremble. Sesshoumaru saw the answer to his question in his little brother's sorrowful eyes and slowly shook his head in disbelief.

"No. You mean...he...Naraku...raped you ??" The last part of his sentence was barely above whisper.

Inuyasha bent his head down, his bangs covering his eyes while hot tears cascaded down his cheeks. His shoulders began to heave as he was lost in a fit of quiet sobs. Sesshoumaru brought Inuyasha into his arms and gave his little brother a comforting hug, stroking his back and rocking Inuyasha in his protective embrace.

"That bastard..." Sesshoumaru said through clenched teeth. "How...could he..." Sesshoumaru knew he couldn't lose his temper. He needed to focus his mind on his little brother, who was violated by his worst enemy.

"Are we going to tell mom?" Sora asked, standing by the window. Inuyasha tensed and peeked out from his brother's embrace. Sesshoumaru turned his head towards her whlie Kouga, who was standing in the middle of the room watching the scene, turned his attention to Sora.

"No. She's already worried about us with this corporate takeover happening. She doesn't need anymore worrying to do." Sesshumaru answered.

"I guess you're right." Sora said.

Sesshoumaru looks down at Inuyasha. "You should get some rest, Otouto. You need your strength." Inuyasha just nodded without looking at Sesshoumaru. "I will tell mother and your teachers that you aren't feeling well. Maybe we should take you to the doctor to be examined."

"That won't be necessary." Kouga stated.

"Why is that?" Sesshoumaru questioned.

"Kouga is a healer in our tribe. He's the best there is." Sora answered.

"I treated his wounds with a solution that will heal his injuries by tomorrow, with proper rest of course." Kouga added.

"I see. Looks like he's in the best care. I'll leave him to you then. Sora.." Sesshoumaru offered his hand for Sora to take. She took his hand and was lead out of the room. Kouga walked over to Inuyasha and lifted his chin. Kouga was met with teary, red eyes.

"Koishii..."

"Sesshoumaru's right, you need rest. Whatever you have to say can wait until later."

"But it can't wait til later. I need to tell you something."

Kouga sighed, "so do I, itoshii."

"I love you." they both said in unison.

Kouga stared at Inuyasha, realizing what he just told him. "You...love me, too?"

Inuyasha smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I realized a while ago. I never knew you felt the same."

"How could I not? I've never felt so happy in my life. This happiness is because of you. I'm so grateful for you being in my life, Inuyasha."

"Kouga...aishiteru itsumo."(2)

"Mo aishiteru." (3) Kouga kissed Inuyasha's forehead, holding the sides of his head with his hands. "You need sleep now."

"Kouga?"

"Yes?"

"You're not going to leave, right?" Inuyasha asked, holding onto one of Kouga's hands. Kouga intertwined their hands together.

"Of course not. I won't leave your side. Not ever." Kouga answered. Inuyasha reached up and claimed Kouga's lips in a desperate kiss. Kouga traces his love's chin with his free hand before gently placing it behind Inuyasha's head, deepening the kiss. Kouga licked at Inuyasha's bottom lips, asking for entrance which Inuyasha allowed. Kouga explored Inuyasha's sweet, hot cavern with his tongue and made contact with his itoshii's tongue. Inuyasha moaned into the kiss, but felt a sharp pain and broke the kiss.

"Still hurts a little.." Inuyasha stated, turning his gaze to the floor. Kouga once again lifted his chin and looked into the amber orbs of his lover.

"It will go away, with time. Let's rest now." Kouga pulled back the covers and climbed into bed with his boyfriend. Inuyasha moved closer and wrapped his arms around Kouga. He listened to the sound of his heartbeat and soon fell asleep. Kouga noticed his itoshii already asleep and thought it was best to get some rest as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm going to kill Naraku." Sora stated in an icy tone that could have rivaled Sesshoumaru's.

"He has gone too far with this. Inuyasha had nothing to do with this. He didn't deserve to be..."

Sora noticed noticed a tear escape amber eyes. She had never seen Sesshoumaru this upset before.

"Maru..."

"He started this war, but I will end it. You're going to help me."

Sora nodded her head. 'I'm sorry, Elizabeth. But I've gotta do this. I know I'm breaking a promise, but there's no choice.' she thought to herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Inuyasha woke up, it was dark outside. He sat up and looked at his sleeping boyfriend.

"Koishii, I never wanted this to happen." Inuyasha whispered, so he didn't wake up Kouga. He reached out and stroked his cheek. "I...I wanted you to be my first...my only..." Inuyasha was startled when Kouga leaned toward the hand that was caressing his face and gave it a light kiss. Kouga then sat up and gave Inuyasha a tearful look.

"Itoshii...I never knew..." he whispered.

"Of course you didn't." Inuyasha said, looking away. "I thought...you were sleep." He looked back into Kouga's eyes, only to find the sadness replaced with something happier.

"I'm a light sleeper."

Inuyasha gave a shy smile. "I want to feel you...inside of me, but..." his smile turned into trembling lips. Kouga took Inuyasha into a soothing embrace while laying back down onto the bed.

"Shhh, I know you're scared. When we're ready, we'll take that further step." Kouga reassured his love.

"I know you'll be my first. There was never a doubt in my mind about that." Kouga stated.

Inuyasha looked up. "You mean you're.."

Kouga smiled. "Yeah. Just waiting for Mr. Right. I found him." Kouga reaches up and gave Inuyasha a pasionate kiss. He ran his hands through black strands of silk and deepened the kiss. Inuyasha snaked his tongue into Kouga's sugary mouth and explored his itoshii. The kiss ended with them gasping for air.

"Do you think I'm...tainted?" Inuyasha's question was barely a whisper. Kouga was surprised by the question and Inuyasha mistook his silence as a 'yes.'

"I don't think anything, nor anyone, can ever taint you." Kouga answered. Inuyasha's eyes brimmed with joy and layed his head on Kouga's chest, embracing him while laying on top of Kouga. Kouga began rubbing Inuyasha's back when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Kouga answered. Sesshoumaru entered the room and saw the two lovers embracing each other. He knew his brother must love Kouga and vice versa. He wasn't embarrased at the display of affection.

"If you want dinner, it'll be ready in a few minutes."

Kouga gave a nod. "We'll be there in just a few." Sesshoumaru turned and left the room, gently closing the door behind him. Kouga heard a low grumbling noise and turned to Inuyasha.

"Eh hehehe, guess I'm a bit hungry."