InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Over the Edge ❯ Thier Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've decided that I want this to be a 10 chapter story.”). This is really a part of the full blown flashback chap. So on with the story.
 
Summary. Inuyasha the kingdom's runaway. Kagome the goddess of night. Both gone, vanished. Together they'll do anything to get what's theirs. Love, betrayal, hatred, ultimate power, going to the extreme to get the one you desire, To bring a kingdom to its knees. For their love story has just begun.
I do not claim any rights to the great Inuyasha or the characters in the anime/manga. All rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I do offer my thanks to her for creating such great characters for me to terrorize in my own twisted ways.
Over the Edge
 
Love: definition Romance, Feelings of attachment, affection, friendship,
The are necessary emotions for these two, that's what their missing.
 
-----&-----
 
 
And to bad she couldn't hear who was calling her.
KAGOME!
Inuyasha ran up to her, she was covered in blood he was covered in blood. Looking around he saw huge puddles of it all around. He started to panic. Almost afraid to look, Inuyasha glanced down…her mouth was slightly open she was alive, even just barely. Surprisingly her, face contorted in complete calmness and so gentle, even if she had punctured herself while breaking the ground.
Groaning he picked her up in his arms and started back to her hut. It was the least he could do is at least watch over her for the night.Kagome why is it that you always get your yourself into trouble when I'm not around and when I am you don't. Sighed he finished you own me for this.
---&---
Kagome had begun to wake when she felt something soft against her forehead, slowly she opened her eyes. After stretching her arms and legs, she scanned the room. Wasn't her's, she found herself starting to panic. What the hell.
Getting up and walking outside of the sleeping area, she tiptoed into the main part of the unknown hut she was in. Peeking into the room, she screamed she felt two hands wrap around her waist and pull her back. One hand had slinked its way up to her mouth to keep her from screaming, backing up into the room she hands turned her around.
“In...Inuya...Inuyasha?” what was this feeling that she was getting in her stomach the look in his eyes. They weren't like him. What was he up to? Whatever it was she didn't like it. Just like it straight out of a book of most awkward moments. The tension piling up like a thick blanket. One that not even a knife or the strongest swords can break.
“Hey Kagome you've slept enough today, we need to get going. We still have things to get done before you can even think about sleeping in all day.” Pushing her down with his arms he gave her a roll of badges. Blushing he looked into her eyes.
“Uh... here I think you need to uh you need re badge your wounds”
“What wounds?”
Inuyasha whipped his head around fast and stared at her with disbelieve how could she not remember what she did; gosh I really have a bad feeling about doing this. Looking back at her he toke a deep breath, a good deep breath of Kagome's summer rain and vanilla scent. Glancing down he looked back up at her. Her head was turned to the side as she rolled the bandages around on the floor.
“I guess you where out there training and hti yourself on something, then passed out.”
Telling her half the truth was okay. Right? I really don't want to start answering her damn questions all night. I really don't want to tell her she almost died last night.
“Once you get better then where leaving. Because of you we are one day late on our quest remember spunky”
“I yes I remember” Taking on last look at him Kagome got up and walked out of the room and into the room she thought was the bathroom. Inuyasha watched her go silently. That was to close…way to close. He was putting her in danger, putting her into a place he didn't want her to be in. Not right now.
---&---
Why does he have to do that? Why… why does he have to be so stupid, I mean we've know each other for years, yet dammit, Kagome.
As she washed her face she looked into the reflection of the water she looked the same as she did 2 years ago the last time she seen Inuyasha, the same day he was taken away from her.
---&---
Both giggling and laughing two teenage kids flopped down on the hill overlooking their secret spot. The sun was up and it was a little cloudy and very hot, but these two looked as if they did have any care in the word.
Over too the left side of the male was a girl she did look younger than him, she had raven shoulder length hair, big brown eyes, and a huge smile on her face. She was looking up at the clouds and occasionally stopping to turn to her companion and point up to a cloud. She had on a green kimono short kimono and her hair was up in to parts. She flopped back down and threw her arms out in back of her. And looked over to the side of her.
The boy next to her was looking up into the sky, noticing her gaze he trailed his golden-violet eyes down her. The summer's breeze picked up and blew his sliver hair all over his face. When he shook his head she giggled.
Gosh whenny you look like a dog!” Thus began Inuyasha's horrid nickname.
Shut up um…. ah spunky.”
Why do I have to be spunky?” She was obliviously pouting she had her bottom lip pocked out and her arms where crossed over her chest.
Because you called me whenny so you have to have a nickname too so don't you dare complain?”
You are so mean. You do know that right.”
And that's why you love me don't ya spunky”
Shut up and come on we still have things to do remember.”
She got up and started to run. Even though she knew go and well that he'd bet her to their destination .Their secret spot.
The spot of paper lilies and the big aqua pond.
That was their story, fun and joy. Love between two friends that was a pact.
But pacts where meant to be too be broken weren't they?
---&---
“Hey If I have to call you on more time ima' hurt you. Inuyasha had bolted her out of her memories.
“Okay, okay hold on.”
“No now
“FINE!”
She ripped the door open and bumped right into him and fell on her butt. After getting and rubbing her behide, she got up and followed him outside and into the forest, she knew where they were going, but they stopped going there years ago, So why now?
“Whenny why are we going to our secret spot, we haven't…
“You really can't shut up can you”
He picked her up and jumped into the trees up above and soared over the sky, for about a mile into the forest before stopping and dropping Kagome to her feet. He looked do at her before turned and walking up to the tall gray fortes, their secret place. The never really made it they found it when they found this place, and it looked actually the same even after 3