InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Ground Rules ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2: Ground Rules

They arrived at Inuyasha’s house and Kagome looked in awe.

“This is my home,” Inuyasha said smiling.

“This place makes my house look like a piece of crap,” Kagome grumbled getting out of the car. “How many room are there,” Inuyasha shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

“Wow, are you as dumb as you look,” he chuckled.

“You’re so mean kitten,” he said trying to sound hurt.

“Whatever,” they entered the houses and were greeted by his butler.

“Good evening sir,” he said bowing.

“Hey James,” Inuyasha said handing his coat to him. “This is our guess Kagome.”

“It’s a pleasure to me you,” Kagome said smiling.

“The pleasure is all mines,” he smiled back.

“Could you get her suitcase out of the car?”

“As you wish,” bowing again, he went to take care of his task. A young girl walked in.

“Master Inuyasha, what can I do for you,” she said smiling.

“This is Kagome. Could you prepare a room for our guest, Lisa?” Lisa looked over at Kagome and smiled.

“Yes Master Inuyasha,” she walked away. Inuyasha turned to Kagome.

“Are you hungry?”

“No,” at that moment her stomach growled. She blushed and looked away.

“I take that as a yes,” he said smiling. “Come on,” he led her so a small office.

“This place looks nice and cozy,” Kagome said sitting on the desk.

“I’ll be right back. You can get started on your three ground rules,” he said using air quotes for ground rules. “Remember, only three,” he left closing the door behind him.

“I think he’s mocking me,” Kagome said angrily. Deciding to leave it alone she looked around for some paper and a pen. After founding them, she sat down in the chair behind the desk and began writing. “I have to make these good.” She titled her paper: Ground rules

She stopped to think. Smiling she wrote:

1. No touching without permission.

2. No pet names

She crossed that out.

“No matter whatI tell him, I doubt he would stop calling me Kitten,” she said sighing. She jotted down two more rules as Inuyasha walked in.

“Miss me,” he said grinning. He carried a plate of food with him. Her mouth watered as he sat the plate in front of her and stood in front of the desk.

“You wish,” she said quickly grabbing the plate before he could take it away. He grabbed the paper.

“You have such wonderful handwriting,” she rolled her eyes and dug in the food. He laughed. “What’s this you crossed out? No pet names,” he laughed again.

“You know, it’s not funny,” she mumbled with her mouth filled with food.

“Yes it is,” he read on. “Allowed to leave? Why would you need to leave?”

“Unlike some people, I have a REAL job that I can’t afford to lose. Not everyone is filthy rich,” she said rolling her eyes.

“True.”

“Conceited bastard.”

“Am not,” he pouted.

“Whatever you say,” she turned her attention back to her food.

“Anyway I’ll think about letting you leave,” she stopped eating.

“If you say no, I’m just going to leave anyway.”

“You can’t do that because I own you.”

“I still have to work,” she argued back.

“While you’re here I will get you whatever you need.”

“So I’m your prisoner here?”

“More or less,” he said never looking away from the paper.

“Jerk.”

“Thank you.”

“Finish reading the rules ass.”

“Someone’s upset,” he mumbled reading on. “No touching without permission? That’s not fair,” he whined.

“Life isn’t fair,” she said smiling.

“I don’t like your rules,” he said pouting.

“To bad,” he ripped the paper in half.

“What the hell did you do that for!” she said fuming.

“I said I didn’t like your rules.”

“You son of a bi-”

“How about this,” he said interrupting her. “No doing anything without a reason.” She thought about it.

“I guess,” she muttered out.

“Good,” he leaned forward and kissed her. She jumped out chair covering her mouth with her hand.

“Why did you do that?!” she said pointing a finger at him.

“Because I wanted to,” he said grinning.

“T-that’s not a reason!”

“On the contrary it is. I said it had to be reason. I didn’t say it had to be a good reason or be an actually reason. Didn’t you tell your parents whenever you did something it was because you wanted to?”

“You,” she fumed. “You set this up.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Kitten,” he said innocently. Before she could say anything the door opened.

“The room is ready Master Inuyasha and James placed the suitcase in there,” Lisa said bowing.

“Excellent, could you show Kagome to her room please.”

“Yes Master,” Kagome walked over to Lisa. “Please follow me,” Kagome glared at Inuyasha before living.

Taking the vacant seat, Inuyasha smiled. "This is gonna be fun," he said.

Kagome followed Lisa quietly. ‘That conniving, pig headed jerk tricked me,’ she thought fumingly. ‘And to think I was going to trust him. He’s going to pay big time.’

“Here we are,” Lisa said interrupting Kagome’s thoughts. “This is the best room in the mansion,” she opened the door and Kagome followed her.

“Thank you,” she looked on the bed and found her suitcase.

“If you need anything, just use the phone and dial 322. Someone will answer and take care of it,” Kagome nodded. “I hope you’ll enjoy your say here.”

“I hope so to, although I might end up killing your master out of annoyance.” Lisa laughed.

“Master Inuyasha is a wonderful person. It’s been awhile since he brought of over a woman.”

“Why, does he prefer men,” Lisa laughed again and this time Kagome laughed as well.

“You being here might help Master Inuyasha,” she said leaving.

‘I wonder what she meant by that,’ Kagome thought. She yawned and placed her suitcase on the floor. She stretched and laid across the bed. She touched her lips. ‘That jerk took my first kissed. I can’t believe it! From now on I have to be on my guard.’ She sighed and closed her eyes.

“I wonder what I’ll do tomorrow,” she said as she drifting off to sleep.

Please review