InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Payback is a... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3: Pay back is a …

Kagome stretched and rubbed her eyes. She sat up and looked around recalling what yesterday.

Flashback

Give me your daughter and we’ll call it even until I get the money.”

What! You can’t just auction me off like that. I’m a person.” She said fuming.

Kagome, can I speak to you for a second,” Nathaniel said walking to the hall. Reluctantly, Kagome followed.

You agree with him don’t you?”

Look, you have nothing to worry about with Inuyasha. I promise to get the money.”

I can’t believe this.” Kagome threw her hands in the air. “And you call yourself a man.”

Kagome please don’t do this.”

Do what,” she said back.

I’m still your father and you will respect me!”

Ha! Since when have you ever been my father Nathaniel? If anything, I’m the one taking care of you. Every time you call me for help I come to the rescue. If you really are my father, then you wouldn’t agree to this. If you really think I am so precious to you, then you would trade me off!” By now Kagome was fuming, just the thought of how her own father thought of her mad her sick.

Kagome-” she laughed and walked out to Inuyasha.

Fine,” she said to him. “I’ll go with you.” She turned to Nathaniel. “He may not care for me, but I still care for him.” Inuyasha smiled and looked at Nathaniel.

It’s a shame you don’t treat her with respect, but don’t worry I will. Let’s us leave than.” Kagome followed Inuyasha out with Nathaniel trailing behind them. Inuyasha opened the door for Kagome and she went in. Before she could close the door, Nathaniel called out.

I promise to get the money,” that was the last she heard before Inuyasha drove off. She sighed.

End of Flashback

“That’s right, I agreed to be owned,” she said sighing. “This must be the dumbest thing I ever done.” She got out of bed and took a shower remembering what happened once she arrived at the mansion.

Flashback

I don’t like your rules,” he said pouting.

To bad,” he ripped the paper in half.

What the hell did you do that for!” she said fuming.

I said I didn’t like your rules.”

You son of a bi-”

How about this,” he said interrupting her. “No doing anything without a reason.” She thought about it.

I guess,” she muttered out.

Good,” he leaned forward and kissed her. She jumped out chair covering her mouth with her hand.

Why did you do that?!” she said pointing a finger at him.

Because I wanted to,” he said grinning.

T-that’s not a reason!”

On the contrary it is. I said it had to be reason. I didn’t say it had to be a good reason or be an actually reason. Didn’t you tell your parents whenever you did something it was because you wanted to?”

You,” she fumed. “You set this up.”

I don’t know what you’re talking about Kitten,” he said innocently. Before she could say anything the door opened.

End of Flashback

“Stupid jerk tricked me,” stepping out of shower, Kagome dried herself off and dressed quickly. “He’s gonna get it,” she smiled to herself thinking of a plan. A gentle knock was heard and she answered the door.

“Good morning Kagome,” Raiza said smiling.

“Good morning Raiza, what can I do for you?”

“Master Inuyasha requests you join him for breakfast.”

“And if I say no?”

“He’ll come get you.”

“Fine,” she sighed closing her door and following her down to the dining room. Inuyasha was sitting at the table with a grin on his face. The food was already on the table.

‘He’s up to something,’ she thought.

“Good morning Kitten,” he said.

“Whatever,” she grumbled sitting down and began eating.

“I have something for you,” he walked over to her.

“I don’t want it.”

“You have no choice, but to accept it,” he held out a small box.

She took it and opened it. “What the hell is this? Are you trying to be funny?” Inside was a black choker necklace with a bell in the front.

Inuyasha smiled, “Now I’ll know where you are all the time.”

“I’m not wearing this.”

“You have no choice.”

“You can’t make me.”

“Yes I can,” Kagome thought for awhile weighing her options. Sighing, she gave up and put it on.

“Happy now?”

He tapped the bell smiling. “Very,” he took his seat and began eating. “How about I show you around the place?”

“Why,” she asked suspiciously.

“I thought you might want to see the place.”

‘This could be the perfect opportunity to get my revenge,’ she thought.

“Okay, can we go now?”

“Of course,” he stood up and she followed. “This might take all day.”

“I don’t care; I got nothing better to do.” He showed her every room. The music room, the art room, and many others. He then took her outside.

“This is the garden.”

“Wow, this is one huge garden.” There was an artificial hill covered with pines, White oak, and other trees. At the boundary of the garden, evergreens such as chinquapin and thick-stemmed bamboo screened an iron tower and buildings located around the back yard to create a serene, mini-cosmos. The garden featured a wide range of deciduous broad-leaf trees such as Japanese maple and white oak to produce a lighter ambience of a Musashino copse.

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, it’s beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it. Let’s go back inside.” Once inside again, he showed her to the pool area.

“You have an indoor pool?”

“Yep, there’s a Jacuzzi in over there.”

“Wow,” he walked over the edge of the pool. She followed behind him.

“This pool is kept in tip top shape.”

“So I can get in it whenever?”

“Yea.”

She grinned, “Even now?”

“Yep,” she pushed him laughing. Once he surfaced he glared at her.

“Are you enjoying your swing,” she made sure she wasn’t in reaching distance.

“I should have known you would do something like this,” he said climbing out.

“Pay backs a bitch isn’t it,” she laughed.

“Your right,” he slowly walked up to her.

She stopped laughing and began to back up. “What are you doing?”

“Getting my revenge,” he said grinning.

“No!” she turned around and ran to the door. Before she could reached it he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. “NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she kicked and screamed, but he never let her go. He stood over the pool and dropped her. She surfaced screaming.

“Don’t you just love payback?” he chuckled walking off.

“This isn’t over yet! This is only the beginning,” she called out.

Please Review!