InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Work ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or company only Zeinzu and Raiza.

Chapter 4: Work

Kagome walked to her room dripping wet. She dried off and changed her clothes deciding to stay in her room the rest of the day. “Stupid Inuyasha making a foul out of me,” grumbled to herself. Her revenge back fired. Sighing she laid on her bed and closed her eyes fingering the choker that she was forced to wear. “I swear he’s trying to kill me.” a gentle knock was on the door before it opened.

Zeinzu stepped in bowing. “Good evening Lady Kagome.”

“Hey Zeinzu,” she said smiling. “What can I do for you?”

“Master Inuyasha asked me to drive you to work.”

“Oh,” she sat up. “I forgot about work,” she glanced at the time. “If we leave now I can make it on time.”

‘I guess he’s not such a jerk after all,’ she thought to herself.

“Lady Kagome, do you need time to change?”

“No, we can leave now,” she put on her shoes and followed him out. Down stairs she came face to face with Inuyasha.

“I thought I heard you coming,” he said chuckling.

‘Since he’s letting me go to work, I’m gonna be nice to him,’ she thought to herself taking a deep breath.

“I know,” she said smiling.

He stared in shock. “No smart comment?”

“No since you’re letting me go to work.”

“Okay,” he looked at her suspiciously.

“Bye,” she followed Zeinzu out.

“We’ll be taking the limo Lady Kagome,” Zeinzu said walking over to the limo

“Please just call me Kagome. Lady Kagome makes me sound old.”

He chuckled while opening the door. “As you wish,” she nodded climbing in. Zeinzu climbed into the driver’s seat and drove off.

“Do you know where to go?”

“Yes, Master Inuyasha told me the address.”

‘I wonder how he found out,’ she thought. Shrugging she smiled. ‘At least I won’t see Inuyasha.’

Twenty minutes later

Zeinzu pulled up behind the building. Kagome stepped out stretching.

“It’s great to be at work again. I guess this will be my only sanctuary.” She looked at the building, her job. She worked as a waitress at The Four Souls club. She turned to Zeinzu. “Thanks for the ride. Are you going to pick me up?”

“Someone else will be picking you up,” he drove off. She walked in the building and to her locker.

“Hey Kagome.”

She turned around smiling. “Hi Sango,” her best friend walked up to her.

“I saw you coming out of a limo. What’s up with that? You have a boyfriend?”

Kagome sighed. “No I-”

“Who has a boyfriend,” Kagome groaned as Ayame walked over.

“Kagome does, didn’t you see her come out that limo?”

“Who is he?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” she said grabbing her notepad and pen.

“Than who gave that necklace,” Sango asked.

She looked down. ‘Damn, I forgot about that.’

“Do I have to explain now,” she whined.

“I guess not,” Ayame said. “You can tell us after work.”

“Fine,” the trio made their way to their stations. Putting on a smile Kagome prepared herself for her tedious tasks ahead.

Hours Later

Kagome sat at the bar exhausted. It was had been one of those rear busy nights. She glanced at the time.

‘11 o’clock, where is my ride,’ she wanted to leave before she had to explain things to Sango and Ayame. She side in annoyance looking for Raiza. ‘I wonder if it’s even her.’

“Kagome, there’s someone looking for you,” Sango said walking over to her.

“Where?”

“Over there,” she looked where Sango pointed and gasped. “What’s the matter? That’s your boyfriend?”

“No,” she said flatly. “I can’t believe he’s here.” Inuyasha was standing around a group of women smiling.

“Isn’t that guy a major hottie,” Ayame said sighing.

“More like a devil,” Kagome said snorting.

“Why would you say that? He’s more like a god.”

Kagome rolled her eyes. “Whatever, I don’t think he spotted me yet. I’m going through the back.”

“Why?”

“Long story.”

“We got time.” Sango nodded in agreement.

“Well I-”

“Kitten!” a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. She was pulled against the person.

Looking up she sighed. ‘Too late for my escape,’ she thought to herself sadly.

“What are you doing here,” she asked pulling away from him.

“I’m here to pick you up.”

“Zeinzu could have picked me up.”

“But I wanted to.”

“Kagome,” Ayame said smiling. “You’re being rude.” She walked up to Inuyasha. “I’m Ayame and this is Sango.”

Taking her hand he kissed it. “It’s a pleasure to me you.”

“Did you give Kagome that choker?”

“Yes I did,” he grinned jingling the bell. Kagome stepped back glaring.

“Aww, that’s so cute. How long have you two been dating,” asked Sango.

“We’re not-”

“Since yesterday,” Inuyasha interrupted pulling Kagome to him again and kissing her cheek.

“You two make a cute couple,” Ayame said.

“But-”

“Thank you. I wish we could stay and chat, but we have to get going.” Inuyasha dragged Kagome outside.

She pulled away. “How could you lie like that?”

“Like what?” he walked over to his car.

“You told my friends that we are dating.”

“So,” he said not getting the point. She got in the car slamming her door.

“We are not and I repeat NOT dating.”

“Of course we are,” he grinned.

“Says who?”

“Me, since I-” she held up her hand knowing what he was about to say.

‘Just had to rub that detail in my face,’ she thought frowning.

“Look Kitten, you are whatever I want you to be.”

“You’re such a jerk.”

“You’ll learn to love me,” he said smiling driving back to the mansion.