InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Brother ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6: Brother

Kagome woke up to the sun shining down on her face. She opened her eyes and she smiled when she saw Inuyasha sleeping.

‘He can be kind when wants to,’ she thought. She watched as he slept enjoying the scene. ‘He’s so cute,’ she stroked his cheek. To busy daydreaming, she didn’t realize he was gazing at her.

“Kitten, are you trying to have you way with me,” he said meekly.

‘Only when he’s sleeping,’ she glared at him.

“Do you always have to such an ass,” She rolled over climbing out of bed.

“I’m sorry; I’ll let you touch me in my sleep next time.”

She blushed and looked away. “You were awake?”

“Yep, if I didn’t open my eyes, would you have continued?”

“…”

“Now you won’t answer.” He climbed out of the bed and walked over to her. “How are you now? Do you feel better?”

“Yea,” she looked down. “T-thank you for staying with me.”

“I’m glad I did. When you ready to talk let me know.”

“How can I trust you?”

“I don’t know,” he left. Sighing she got herself ready and walked out. She heard a crashing noise as she made her way down the steps. Quickening her pace, she made her way to the living room. She halted laughing. Inuyasha was on the floor and there was a little girl sitting on top of him.

“I got you now uncle Yashie,” the little girls said laughing. A man picked up the little girl. “Daddy, did you see me?” he nodded smiling.

“Yes I did,” she laughed again and spotted Kagome.

“Uncle Yashie, who is dat,” she said pointing to Kagome.

“This is Kagome.”

“Hi Auntie Kaggie.”

“Wait I’m not-”

“Yep,” he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. “This here is your Auntie Kaggie.” Kagome elbowed him in the side. “Kagome this is Rin and her dad, my older brother, Sesshomaru.” Kagome looked over to Sesshomaru. He resembled Inuyasha, his silver white hair reached the end of his butt, he had pointed ears instead of ones on the top of his head. His eyes were amber as well. He was wearing a business suit.

“Hi,” she said timidly, he nodded.

‘For some reason, he scares me,’ she thought shivering.

“Master Inuyasha, breakfast is ready.” Raiza said walking in.

“Let’s eat,” Inuyasha said walking off with Kagome beside him.

“Why would you say that to her,” she said whispering.

“I didn’t want to crush her dream.” She shook her head. After the made it to the dinner hall, they eat in silence, everyone but little Rin.

“You’re really pretty Auntie Kaggie,” she said smiling up at her. Kagome’s heart melted as she gazed at her.

“You’re so cute,” Kagome said laughing.

Rin’s eyes shined. “Thank you.”

Inuyasha stood up followed by Sesshomaru. “Kagome, could you watch Rin while I talk to me brother.”

“I don’t know.”

“We can play together Auntie Kaggie,” Kagome sighed, but nodded.

“Thank you,” once they were gone, Kagome turned her attention to Rin.

“So, what do you want to do?”

“I want to show you my toy room!” Rin hoped out of her chair and grabbed Kagome’s hand.

“You have a toy room?”

“Uncle Yashie gave it to me so I can play whenever I come over.” She said dragging her up stairs she smiled.

“For some reason I am not surprise.”

Rin stopped in front of a door and opened. “This is my toy room.” There were different toys everywhere, from stuffed animals to Barbie dolls.

“Wow, you have a lot of toys.”

Rin nodded vigorously. “Let’s play.” XXX

“Why do you have Nathaniel’s daughter here,” Sesshomaru asked getting straight to the point. They were in Inuyasha’s office.

“How did you know that?”

“She’s looks just like him.”

“Oh, well she is here because I wanted her here.”

“Inuyasha-”

“I don’t want to get into detail. Besides I’ll bore you to death.”

“Enlighten me,” sighing Inuyasha began to tell him the whole story. XXX

Rin and Kagome sat on the floor brushing the hair of one of Isabelle’s many dolls.

“Rin is such a pretty name,” Kagome said trying to start up a conversation.

“Thank you, daddy named me,” she said proudly.

“Your dad is very…interesting.”

“He wasn’t always my daddy.” Kagome stopped brushing and looked at Rin as she continued. “My mommy didn’t want me anymore so he took me in.”

“Do you know why you mom didn’t want you.” She shook her head. “It’s okay though. Now you have a daddy that wants you.”

“Yep, daddy told me he loves me and will always take care of me.”

Kagome smiled. “You have a wonder daddy.” She went back to brushing the dolls hair.

“Auntie Kaggie, I’m glad you’re here.”

“Why is that?”

“Because uncle Yashie won’t be lonely anymore.”

“Why do you think that? He doesn’t seem lonely to me.”

Rin shook her head. “Uncle Yashie always looked sad. I wanted to cheer him up, but it never worked. I talked to daddy and he said that uncle Yashie needed a lady friend.”

‘I don’t think he meant it that way,’ she thought to herself.

“Now that you’re here uncle Yashie seems really happy. He hasn’t been happy since that mean lady was with him.”

“Mean lady?”

“Yea, after she left uncle Yashie was really sad.”

“Well, I promise to make uncle Yashie happy.”

“Really,” she asked.

“Yep.”

“Thank you auntie Kaggie,” she got up and hugged her.

“You’re welcomed,” she hugged her back tightly.

The door opened. “Master Sesshomaru says it is time to go Rin,” Raiza said.

“Okay,” they left the room and headed down stairs. XXX

“You are so stupid. I can’t believe we are related,” Sesshomaru said bluntly shaking his head. After Inuyasha explained everything, Sesshomaru was got a whole new perspective of him.

“You make it seem like what I did was bad.”

“You gave her a choker with a bell on it.”

Inuyasha grinned. “I couldn’t help it. I knew she would be mad so I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity to piss her off.” Sesshomaru shook his head. Inuyasha grew serious. “Is it possible to fall in love with a person that you just met?”

“Why the sudden question?”

“I think…I’m falling for her.”

Sesshomaru got up. “Just make sure you know what you are doing.” He headed for the door. “Tell Raiza to get Rin for me.” Inuyasha nodded and paged Raiza. He then followed Sesshomaru out the office. Kagome and Rin were waiting in the living room. Rin ran up to Sesshomaru.

“Bye Rin,” Kagome said smiling.

“Bye auntie Kaggie, don’t forget our promise. Bye uncle Yashie.” Waving they left. Once they were gone, Inuyasha turned to Kagome.

“Promise,” he asked.

“It’s none of your business,” smiling she walked off. He followed behind her.