InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Liar ❯ Be My Mate, My Queen! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha...but... I want to own Sessho-maru's hot sexy body but I can't cause I myself am owned! Oh wells...I will just drool at a distance!

~Sweet Liar~

"I know who your traitor is." Kagome spoke loudly, stopping everyone from moving.

Sessho-maru glared at her as if to say shut up and be quiet, and Kagome was taken a bit back but she would not let those cold-hearted glares stop her from saving him.

Tomek set his goblet down though without taking a drink.

"Who is this girl that speaks up so boldly?" the lion-youkai quirked an eyebrow at Sessho-maru.

"Her name is Kagome, and she has given me premission to court her," Sessho- maru said simply, stunning everyone in the room.

Kagome was about to throw a fit about what he said, but Tomek quieted her with another question.

"You say you know who the traitor is, young one?" he asked, keeping a steady but warmer gaze on her.

"Why don't you ask that cheatah-youkai who handed you that drink to take a sip or two and see for yourself," Kagome smiled contently when the youkai slowly started to back away. She knew she had got it right, and she was proud of it.

"Zorn, come and do as the Lady has wished." Tomek beckoned, but already he knew that his servant wouldn't.

"Master Tomek-sama I can smell the poison! I can smell it I swear to you! I did not smell it before, but I do now! It must have been one of his servants ordered by him to posion the drinks," Thorn pointed to a disturbingly calm Sessho-maru.

The Lord of the Southern Lands then glanced at Sessho-maru doubtfully, then back to his servant.

"Why would Sessho-maru poison his own drink? A better question is, why would he have me handed a posioned drink as well?" Kagome growled almost like a regular inu-youkai would.

That was it and Sessho-maru snapped, it was bad enough that some one had tried to kill him and one of his allies but to try and kill Kagome, that was the last straw.

Sessho-maru was up and had the cheetah-youkai against the wall and by the throat before anyone had time to react.

"How dare you attempt to kill my soon to be mate," Sessho-maru's eyes were turning red, and the cat was trembling.

"Trevor help me..." the cheetah youkai called for his brother, who was still sitting calmly in his chair.

"Tell me Lady Kagome, is my drink poisoned as well?" the youkai asked twirling and examining the goblet in his hands.

"Yes, m'lord all our drinks were poisoned," Kagome answered honestly.

"Snap his neck then Lord Sessho-maru-sama. We should not shed blood in front of the Lady," Trevor said, as he kept examining the goblet.

Sessho-maru did something a little worse and crushed his entire neck, making the traitor suffer more for attempting to hurt HIS Kagome. He dropped the dead body to the floor then went back to his chair calmly.

"Are you a human my dear?" Tomek asked and when Kagome shook her no head he continued to talk, "You look like one, yet you do not smell like one. How is you knew the drinks were posioned, when we did not sense anything?"

"I am guessing you have all met before and you trusted one another, but I only know Sessho-maru. I hope you can forgive me for saying this m'lord but, because I did not know you, I did not trust you. I kept my senses on high alert and my mind and mouth closed," Kagome explained to them hoping it was a satisfactory answer because in truth she really did not know.

"Well said young one, I believe you will one day make an excellent mate for the Lord of the Western Lands. He is too much like his father and will probbaly never settle into the position fully until he has taken a mate," the lion-youkai smiled fully and warmly at Kagome.

For some reason Kagome did not notice it until now but the lion-youkai seemed a lot older then the rest, it made her think of the phrase that goes every so popularly along with lions, king of the jungle. She felt as if this demon before her was a true king.

"Your traitor has been killed," Sessho-maru stated simply as if that simple statement had ended the whole meeting.

"I shall expect you both at the wedding, Sessho-maru." Tomek stood to his feet, and winked at Kagome along with giving her another one of those warm smiles.

"We shall be there," Sessho-maru kept his eyes downcast, not wanting to see that pathetic smile that Tomek always tended to give people.

When the two of them argued it was normally over how soft Tomek tended to be or how cold Sessho-maru was, but all in all they were allies and ruled over their lands in their own way.

The two youkai left, both thanking Kagome once more for helping them find the traitor, but oddly enough not for saving their lives. She was invited to attend the wedding of Tomek's oldest daughter and he gave her another friendly wink when he added he had hoped to attend her and Sessho-maru's wedding soon.

Kagome was still blushing about what Tomek had said when they left the room leaving her alone with Sessho-maru.

"Why did you call me your soon to be mate, and why did you say I had given you premission to court me?" Were Kagome's first questions when she managed to cool down enough.

"A inu-youkai when he decides to court he always gets the female, and because when you kissed back that was premission enough for me," Sessho- maru answered his eyes now focused on her.

"Why would you want me as a mate?" Kagome asked looking into his eyes as if trying to to read his soul.

"You are not human and not demon, you lack that natural sense to fear. Yes, at times you may seem afraid, but it is only because you have been around humans for so long. I am a born predator, and it is strangely attracting to me that you simply do not fear," Sessho-maru said, having no reason to lie to her.

"So you want to mate me because I do not fear you?" Kagome frowned, feeling a bit hurt and would hurt more if this were true.

"That is only one reason amoung many," Sessho-maru replied, his eyes never leaving hers.

"What other reasons would you want me?" Kagome found herself asking him, her frown changing to a slight smile.

"Your attitude is always changing and always for the positive. I am surrounded by negative demons and servants all the time, prehaps that is why I have adopted Rin, she reminds me of you in many ways. Your scent also tends to drive me a bit wild for you," Sessho-maru confessed.

Kagome blushed profusely.

"Anymore questions?" He looked at her, a small smirk crossing his lips.

"Just one, what's that smirk for?" Kagome asked, looking at him curiously.

"For this," he said his smirk growing, he moved quickly and gathered her up in his arms.

Nearly crushing her body against his he kissed her passionatly, locking his lips with hers. His tongue licked over her lips demanding to be let in.

Kagome's breath was taken away by his actions, and when she parted her lips for air she was met with Sessho-maru's hot and spicy tongue working it's way into her mouth.

Despite his body's dire need to devour her, he controlled himself and merely ravaged in her, moving his tongue to slowly explore every sweet inch of her mouth.

Kagome was learning slowly but surely how to breathe and kiss at the same time. She met his lips with the same passion and sucked and nibbled on his tongue as it explored her mouth.

He could smell her scent increasing heavily causing him to growl deeply into the kiss and tangle his tongue with hers. His hands were holding her to him as well as exploring what he could of her through her clothing.

'Be my mate Kagome? Allow me to bed you now, let me make you a full inu- youkai. I need you to be my queen,' Sessho-maru told her mentally.

His emotions for the first time in his life were overpowering his heartless train of thought. He would have easily gotten down on his knees and begged her to be his mate had she so asked it at that moment, but she didn't.

'Sessho-maru I can't...It's too soon, give me time, please I do have feelings for you but its all too soon,' she thought to him mentally.

He pulled away from the kiss setting her down but his eyes were locked on hers.

"Is it because of that hanyou?" he asked her in little above a whisper.

"No...though he is still my friend. I do not feel as strongly about him as I do you. Please, Sessho-maru, give me time though. I am just learning I am not human, and we have so much more to learn. We haven't even looked at the books yet. It's all just a little overwelming right now," she answered, then looked down as if she was ashamed.

Sessho-maru hooked two fingers under her chin and tilted her head up to face him.

"I will give you all the time you need," he smiled and kissed her gently on the lips, "Now, let's go see about those books."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Author's Note: ^_^ Yey! Finally Kagome knows what Sesshy wants....I know what I want.... ~stares off into space thinking about having Sesshy as a mate~ err...umm...heehee my boyfriend would kill me if he caught me drooling over Sesshy but oh wells! My baby knows I love him...at least he better!!!! ~_~ Well hope you all enjoy next chappy will be interesting too! So if you liked please review!!!

Wuvvies everyone's favvy Missa!