InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Closet ❯ Love Square? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Closet - Love Square

We apologize if you are disturbed by this fanfic. If you are, there are steps you can take to decrease this disturbance:

Stop reading

Go out and do something

Deal

Open your eyes!

Stop and smell reality

For a more in depth list please check the section at Get_A_Life.com entitled "How to Be an Overreacting Freak Who Can't Take the Truth or Live in the Real World". Thank you! Enjoy the chapter!

*After being completely humiliated by Kagome - that felt great! - Koga heads back to his little wolf pack.*

Koga: Stupid Mutt! How could HE ever be a better mate than me? He's a hanyou! I'm a WOLF! Bastard!

*Kagura flies in on her feather looking for Sessoumaru. She recognizes Koga after seeing him conversing with Inu-Yasha, Kagome, Miroku and Sango.*

Kagura: Hey, you! Aren't you one of Inu-Yasha's pathetic friends?

Koga: WHAT?! That MUTT?! You wench! I'll kill you for that!!

Kagura: *Laughs as Koga's anger builds.* Another enemy of Inu-Yasha, I presume? If you are his enemy, then why have you not killed him? I have seen you close enough to kill him many times.

Koga: *Angrily.* Yeah, well, you haven't done much better yourself.

Kagura: *Still amused.* True. But I have pitted you against the hanyou.

Koga: *Considers Kagura's point but is becoming impatient.* Sure, but who are you? What do you want? What are you doing here?

Kagura: I am Kagura. I'm searching for Inu-Yasha's brother, Sessoumaru. Have you seen him?

Koga: Inu-Yasha has a brother?

Kagura: I can see my time will be better spent elsewhere… *Grabs her flying feather and leaps into the sky.*

Koga: *Thinking* Hmm… She was pretty cute…

*Sessoumaru, Rin and Jacken are travelling in search of Inu-Yasha to exact revenge. (Is it just me, or is there a lot of searching and travelling this chapter??)*

Sessoumaru: *Thinking.* I'll get you for this, Little Brother! That was my favourite and most prized breastplate… *Out loud.* Rin, stop that.

*Rin immediately ceases her dance through the wildflowers with Jacken, much to Jacken's relief.*

Rin: Yes, Milord!

Jacken: Thank you, Lord Sessoumaru!

Sessoumaru: Quiet. *Thinking.* I can smell him… He should be nearby.

*Sessoumaru catches the scent familiar scent of evil. Stopping his steady march he glances swiftly around.*

Sessoumaru: Naraku. I can smell him. He is close at hand.

Naraku: *Laughs manically. (FINALLY!! Someone laughs maniacally!!)* So, I see you haven't forgotten my scent.

Sessoumaru: *Spitefully.* How could I? The forest reeks of your stench. And so do your minions.

Naraku: *Evil snicker.* So it should. Your pathetic little hanyou brother and his friends are approaching this forest, looking for you. It seems your brother is out for your blood.

Sessoumaru: *Angrily.* And I his. Where is he?

Naraku: He and his useless companions are entering the forest as we speak…

*Naraku departs swiftly, his business finished.*

Sessoumaru: *Thinking.* Hmm… He's pretty cute…

*Sessoumaru leads his procession through the trees to where Naraku indicated Inu-Yasha was entering the dense forest.*

*Koga, still making his way back to his pack's dens, again locates Kagura's scent. A figure clad in white fur appears suddenly from behind a large boulder.*

Koga: Kagura?

Naraku: *Is amused by Koga's mistake.* No, I am not Kagura. I am Naraku.

Koga: *Suddenly suspicious and on guard.* Naraku! What are you doing here?!

Naraku: I saw you flee from that hanyou and that replica of Kikyo. It was… pathetic… to see a wolf run from a dog.

Koga: (That hothead.) *Furiously.* I didn't run away! I was wasting my time with them so I left! The mutt didn't scare me off!

Naraku: Is that so? Well, why don't you prove that your courage does not fail you when facing a hanyou? Kill Inu-Yasha. He has already entered the forest; he and his group of mortals.

*Fuming at the insinuation that he is a coward, Koga sets off to find and kill Inu-Yasha… again…*

Naraku: *Thinking.* Hmm… He was rather handsome…

*Naraku departs to watch the battle between Koga, Inu-Yasha and Sessoumaru.*

*Meanwhile, Myoga returns from his espionage activities and rejoins the gang.*

Myoga: Inu-Yasha! I have found out some rather interesting facts.

Inu-Yasha: So? Did you find out where Naraku's hiding?

Myoga: No, nothing of the sort! Much more interesting information!

Kagome: Well, what is it?

Myoga: Well, while I was travelling with Koga he encountered Kagura. Kagura was looking for your brother, Sessoumaru. They did not speak long. After Kagura departed, Koga began conversing with himself. He began talking about how Kagura was beautiful, despite her scent being identical to Naraku!

Inu-Yasha: So?

Miroku: *Sighs in exhaustion from Inu-Yasha's ignorance.* Obviously, Koga has forgotten Kagome and has redirected his affections onto Kagura.

Inu-Yasha: *Angry yet relieved.* As long as he stops flirting with Kagome! But Myoga, you were supposed to find where Naraku was hiding! Idiot!

Myoga: *Trying to avoid being squished.* But, Inu-Yasha, I found out more very relevant information! After travelling with Koga for quite some time I managed to find your brother. By travelling with Sessoumaru I came across, or rather he came across, Naraku! Naraku directed Sessoumaru here to you. I remained with your brother long enough to overhear that he had found the demon Naraku to be rather attractive!

Sango: So he really is gay… I had my doubts but… Ew! Naraku? "Attractive"? He doesn't even look like a man! He looks more like a woman; and an ugly woman, at that! Then again, Sessoumaru does greatly resemble the fairer sex…

Kagome: Wait, Let me get this straight. Koga loves Kagura. Kagura loves Sessoumaru. Sessoumaru loves Naraku. And Naraku loves Koga… Isn't that a love triangle…?

Shippo: More like a square…

Inu-Yasha: What?! Sessoumaru's coming here?! I really don't want to have to beat his flamboyant butt into the ground right now!

Miroku: *Whispering to Sango.* The Tetsusaiga is still too heavy for Inu-Yasha to wield properly.

Inu-Yasha: *Irately.* I HEARD THAT!! SHUT-UP!!

Kagome: Sit, Boy. So what else did you find out, Myoga?

Myoga: Well, after leaving Sessoumaru, I found Naraku and latched on. Not long afterward, Naraku found Koga heading for home. He went on to insult Koga and provoke him into attacking you. Koga is on his way here to kill you now-

*Miroku and Sango grab Inu-Yasha by the shoulders as he furiously tries to rip Myoga to pieces.*

Kagome: Sit, Boy! Go on, Myoga.

Inu-Yasha: QUIT IT!!!

Myoga: So, as I was saying, while I was with Naraku, he commented to Kanna that he was rather taken with Koga!

Shippo: Naraku's a flamer?! Didn't see that one coming! Well, actually I did because I have the script but still, Naraku's gay?! I can't get over it!!

*All are shocked and, again, disturbed by the freaky lives of their enemies.*

Kirara: Mew?

Inu-Yasha: I'm surprised I'm the only one who caught this but… Hey! That line's insulting!! I want that changed!

~Me, The Author~ Okay, okay. I'll change that ONE line! *Laughs maniacally then giggles insanely.* There I changed it. But remember! I'm only changing one!! *I disappear! Well, actually, it's more like relocate…*

Inu-Yasha: Hey! Koga and Sessoumaru are coming here to kill me!! Even a moron like me caught that!! *Thinks…* Aw, dammit…

Kagome: Inu-Yasha, they won't find us.

Inu-Yasha: What do you mean?! Of course they will! Naraku led them straight to us!!

Kagome: Umm… Inu-Yasha? We've been at Jinenji's village for 2 days now…

Inu-Yasha: Oh…

Credits:

~Thank you, Me. No problem!!

~Remember, the first sign of insanity is talking to yourself! The second is answering back!! Thanks Sango for the great quote!!

~Thank you, Dirty Deeds, for working long enough for me to finish this!! *Note: My sister named the computer `The Dirty Deeds', not me.

~Thanks for reading!!