InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Closet ❯ Recap ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chappie 6 - Recap

Apparently I'm confusing. I understand. I had to draw little diagrams of who liked who so I could remember what was going on. *Phone rings.* Hilloo? No, I'm sorry, Johnny Depp is not here. He'll be back on Friday. *Hangs up.* Okay, where were we? Oh, yes, the recap. Well, I got a review asking for a recap, so, well; you should get it by now. Note: I thought this was a legitimate request but I do not usually take requests and will not take any more unless it I feel that it is necessary. Thanks Snow Bunnie! Now, on to the recap!

1. Who likes who?

Okay, now, we'll start with the important characters: Kagome, Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara. Okay, Kagome likes Inu, Inu likes Kagome. Sango likes Miroku, Miroku likes Sango. Shippo used to like Rin but decided that, judging by Kagome, Inu, Sango and Miroku, love's not as great as everyone thinks. Kirara doesn't like anyone as far as we know. That's not a hint, I just don't know.

On to the bad guys. Kikyo no longer likes Inu, she's fed up. Kikyo and Kagura like each other and were dating until I smited, or smote or whatever the correctness would be, her. Now she's dead. Yay smiting! Okay, Kagura likes Sessoumaru but doesn't know Kikyo's dead yet. Kanna likes Sota. Sota's afraid of the little freak. Sessoumaru has a crush on Naraku, Naraku has a crush on Koga and Koga is dating Ayame. Koga did like Kagura but after the smiting, and a few threats from my friend Joanie a.k.a. Ayame, I decided to but the kibosh on the whole thing. Rin, though not technically bad or a guy, Rin likes Sota. It's mutual. Unfortunately for her and Sota, Rin believed what Kagome said about being too young to like each other and decided to quit while she was ahead. Sota doesn't give up that easy, or at least he won't. *Phone rings.* Yerce? I know it's a recap!! I don't care! I can say whatever I want! I'm the author!! SMITE!! Ha! I no longer have an editor… *Hangs up.* Okees, um… well, that's about it for who likes who… Oh, right! Koga doesn't like Kagome anymore because she bruised his massive ego.

2. Is Kikyo really dead?

YES! I SMITED HER!! LIVE WITH IT!

3. Who's gay?

Okay, the gay guys are as follows: Sessoumaru, Naraku.

Kikyo was gay but is now dead. (Yes I said dead!) Kagura is a bisexual. Jacken is thus far unimportant except as a punching bag in Miroku's little world. And, yes, I am aware that my hair is big.

4. Kagome's mental health or lack thereof:

Kagome's mental health is about as sound as my own. Meaning she's crazier than a pineapple-flavoured wombat with platypus lips on a Tuesday afternoon.

5. Inu's temper, where is it?

And like that *foof* it's gone! I used my almighty Author powers to get me a box o'donuts and then erased Inu's temper. No, I didn't. I just turned down the base.

6. The Phone Calls [Insert creepy music here]:

No they are not voices in my head. That's all you need to know.

7. The Plot:

It doesn't exist.

8. The End:

The End.

Credits:

~Thanks Snow Bunnie! I had originally planned to do a total recap at the very end of the fic but I guess, to make it less confusing, I'll just do one every 5 chapters.

~Due to extenuating circumstances, I can no longer eat nuclear fission during the fic.

~It has just come to my attention that no one knows what the hotafuffy any of my quotes are from… I'll try to make them easier in the future but I'll stick to the ones scheduled for this chapter.

~I'll be doing a fic that's a cross between Yu-Gi-Oh! and Inu-Yasha soon so watch for that.

~TTFN!

Movie Quote:

"I thought it felt a bit drafty!"

TV Show Quote:

"Did you just go to that pink place in your head again?"

"This time it was blue."

*Note: for this TV show quote you must state who's speaking to whom and who speaks first.