InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Closet ❯ Kagajeromashinkura?? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagajeromashinkura??

Okee dokee, this is an actual chapter but since there's a plot shortage in Sarah County, it may not make much sense… not that I ever claimed to… Just read.

*Now that everyone is back safe and sound where they should be-except Kikyo who I smited-Kagome and the gang are getting ready to go. Darn them, always messing with the natural order of things! Of course if they didn't this wouldn't be very interesting would it? Since I'm alive I obviously found a way to make it up to Sango and Miroku. I'm just not sure if it was the new clothes, the piles and piles of free mangas, the millions of yen, or the removal of Shippo from this fic… Oh, well! We're off to see the Priestess! The psycho-killer priestess of Feudal Tokyo! Eeeheeheeheeheeee!! Wizard of Oz!"*

Kirara: Mew?

Kagome: Have a Scooby Snack.

*Note: the first two lines are completely pointless.*

Sango: Miroku! Stop grabbing my butt and grab that rations pack! (Bet you thought he was reformed! Idiot…) *Slaps Miroku for hindering the packing and leaving Kaede's village processes.*

Miroku: *To self:* Aah… Sango's touch is heavenly.

Kagome: Me and Inu-Yasha are all set. We'll wait for you outside.

Sango: Alright.

*Kagome and Inu get outside and immediately yell for Sango and Miroku to come outside. Sango and Miroku run from the house and stop dead in their tracks.*

Miroku: What is that?!

*A big, ugly demon about the size of a t-rex on steroids emerges from the forest. It's black (the fur) and red (the skin) and has large ram's horns on its deformed, hideous head. It has foot-long fangs and 6 legs, each will 7 razor sharp claws.*

Kagajeromashinkura: I am Kagajeromashinkura (but for efficiency reasons, Kaga for short, but only for the Author.)

Miroku: Yeah, but what are you?

Kaga: A demon, Stupid!

Inu-Yasha: Well, obviously. But why are you here?

Kaga: Naraku has sent me to kill the one called Inu-Yasha.

Inu-Yasha: Oh… I know where he is!

Kaga: Where is he?

Inu-Yasha: Follow me!

*Inu-Yasha leads Kagajeromashinkura through the forest and points out into a field.*

Kaga: Thank you. *Exits forest and heads towards lone figure with… is that… fur?*

Inu-Yasha: Well, that takes care of that!

*Meanwhile, out in the field:*

Kaga: I have been sent to kill you! *Lunges at stupid Fluffy.* DIE!!

Sessoumaru: Right… *Holds out hand and uses claws to tear Kagajeromashinkura to kibbles and bits.*

*More meanwhiles:*

Kagome: *Looks back at the field as Inu-Yasha walks away.* Uhh… Inu-Yasha?

Inu-Yasha: Dammit! *To Fluffy:* DAMN BASTARD!!

Sessoumaru: I heard that!

*Aeryn, winner of Chappie 6's movie quote trivia, walks over to the gang.*

Aeryn: Hey guys!! *Huggles Miroku.*

Miroku: Err…? *Is cunfuzzled by the voluntary giving of huggles by some unknown, yet rather cute, girl.* <His thoughts not mine.

Sango: *Taps foot impatiently.* Ahem? He's MY boyfriend!

Aeryn: He's OUR boyfriend. I'm you in the real world.

Sango: *To Miroku:* Don't get too used to it.

Aeryn: That's right. This is my cameo for winning the contest thingy. *Huggles Miroku one more time and runs away.*

Miroku: …

Kagome: Come on. Let's get our stuff and go. We have to start looking for the Shards again.

Inu-Yasha: *Sulkily.* I guess… Stupid demon couldn't even kill my stupid brother…

Sango: It just proves how stupid he really was. He actually believed that Fluffy was you.

Flu-I mean, Sessoumaru: I heard that! Stop calling me fluffy!!

*Phone rings.*

~Me~ Daphne? Hey! Sup Yoh?! Really? An ostrich gargling with oatmeal? And a midget with a hammer? And cheerleaders? Okay, thanks. TTFN!

*Hangs up.*

~Me~ That was Mystery Inc. Daphne says they found out what the sound from this morning was. It was an ostrich gargling with oatmeal, a midget with a hammer and a bunch of cheerleaders.

Shippo: JIMMY!

~Me~ Oh, yeah, like I'd really take Shippo out of the fic! You are so gullible! And right now you're lying to yourself saying, "I knew she'd never get rid of Shippo!! I didn't believe it for one second!" LIAR!

Sessoumaru: That's it! That's the last time anyone calls me Fluffy or interrupts me or tries to kill me or-well everything else that makes me mad!

Inu-Yasha: So you're going to commit suicide?

~Me~ I interrupt this fic for the following public service announcement: suicide is neither funny nor cool nor is it something that should be taken lightly. We all know Inu-Yasha hates his brother and wants him dead so I decided to use Inu-Yasha-

Inu-Yasha: *Angry yet hurt:* You used me?!

~Me~ Quiet, you. I don't want to smite you but I will. Actually, that's a lie! *Huggles her hotafuffy hanyou* I could never smite you! But I did want to address the issue of suicide. Whatever you're feeling, someone out there is either feeling the same or has felt the same. And please don't ever think that you're unimportant or unloved or unwanted. I may not know you but I value your life and you. God loves you. In my next fic I will be posting a poem I wrote. It's probably not that good-I was high on life… and Tylenol… children's Tylenol-but I still think it's important and has a good message. Please, if you know someone who's planning to commit suicide or has attempted to or only talks about it a lot, talk to them. Tell them how much you care for them or that you get what they feel and want to help or give them the phone number or address of a help centre (Kids' Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868). If they don't want anyone to know give them the phone number to Kids' Help Phone. It won't show up on the phone bill. And now back to our feature presentation.

Sessoumaru: No! I'm going to kill everyone who gets on my nerves!!

*Note: Mass murders, not a good way to deal with stuff either. ;P

~Me~ You get a time-out, Fluffy. Control your temper. Here. *Hands Fluffy a rubrics cube.* Channel your anger.

*Fluffy tries to solve the cube but keeps getting more and more frustrated.*

Sessoumaru: *Stark-raving mad.* DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEE!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

~Me~ I didn't want to have to do this but… Oh, who'm I kidding? This is gonna be SO much fun!! *Raises hands; says magic word.* SMITE!!

Inu-Yasha: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!! SESSOUMARU'S DEAD!! STUPID, GAY BASTARD!!

*Kagura shows up from who-knows-where.*

Kagura: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You've killed both of my lovers!! I'll kill you!! This if for Kikyo and Sessoumaru!! *Tries to mass murder everyone.*

~Me~ Y'know, you shouldn't try to kill them. I smited your precious, little-in-a-big-way Fluffy lover. It's me you should be mad at.

Kagura: Oh… nevermind… *Sulkily slinks away.*

Christine: What was that about?

Kagome: Yeah. Why-who the heck are you?!

~Me~ Hey, Christine! This is Christine. She's from the outside world. Y'know, outside my head? She didn't win anything but she got a cameo because she threatened me with bodily harm.

Christine: No I didn't.

~Me~ It's my head, remember?

Christine: *Mumbles disgruntled-ly.*

~Me~ That's better.

Kagome: We should keep moving. There may be more incarnations around…

Inu-Yasha: Or more of Author Lady's "friends". *Shudders.*

*Speaking Of…*

Pam: Hey Christine!

Christine: Hey Pam!

Miroku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! *Runs away.*

Sango: Again?! *Runs after Miroku.*

Inu-Yasha: Okay, that's enough for me. I'm going to bed. Wake me up when Author Lady's gone.

*Pam tackles and huggles Inu.*

Inu-Yasha: OOMPH! AND HER INSANE FRIENDS!!!

Credits:

~Thanks to Aeryn, who guessed the movie trivia for Chapter 6! The answer was "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" and the speaker was Blinken!!

~Thanks to the midget for stopping his hammering, the ostrich for stopping his gargling and the cheerleaders for getting locked in a closet a day too early for April Fool so I could get some quiet.

~Thanks to my bro for making me laugh during supper… though what was so funny I cannot seem to remember.

Movie Quote:

"Death is nothing but dreaming in silence… a dream that lasts for eternity."

TV Show Quote:

"Always a nickel short and a dime late."

*Note: Now, the winner or winners will get a cameo appearance in the fic. Please indicate any personality traits or characters you wish for me to display.*

Fave Quote of the Day for No Real Reason:

"If winners never quit and quitters never win, then who was the fool who said, `quit while you're ahead'?"

TTFN!