InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ Passing notes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3:Note Passing

"I know something we could do." the words made Kagome blush as she entered her mothers car.
"Where were you! Its seven you told me four! I was driving around town all day Soutas tired!He has a soccer game early tomarrow! Where were you!?" Kagome was smiling so dumbly faced her mother said nothing. But her brother Souta eyed her suspiciously. 'Tomarrow I'll see Inuyasha again!' Kagome happily stated as she drifted off to sleep on her own bed. The sun felt warm against Kagome's face. She glanced at the clock which read 9:00.
"Mom!" she screeched at the top of her lungs then she remembered her brother had off school and was at a soccer game. Kagome scrambled to get dressed hopped down stairs to mow down untoasted toast. She didn't want to be late for detension. As soon as she entered the building Mrs.Megumi sent her to the Principals office.
"Kagome I'm sick and tired of you coming in here. You know what maybe today if you were put in the tap room your attitude might change." (tap room is the room where there are desks things with a small wall between each so you are practically all alone. The teachers make you be quiet and work the whole time. Tap stands for Turn Around Program. Ps I have one at my school I've seen it.)
"I won't know until I try." that stunned the teacher he sent Kagome straight to the tap room. I walked in carrying all my homework for the day from other classes graciously given by the Principal.'Boy would I like to...'
"Kagome Higurushe I'm glad you could make it the principal just called and said I have a new victum."
"Its Higurashi you dult!" she muttered softly but the heard her.
"Here have a seat!"the teacher pushed me into a cubicle and shoved the chair in the back of my legs so I calapsed. I said nothing I just sat there for a moment."Get to work if you don't you'll get suspended." the teacher smiled. She begain to focus and work on one paper although Kagome had no idea how to do this must have just learned it. She sighed. The door to the tap room swung open and slammed shut. Kagome wasn't surprised when the door was slammed she had a sence of consistence habit.
"Late as usual." The teacher stuck out her hand."Wheres your pass?"
"I don't got one bitch."
"Do you talk to me that way! Yah you'd better get into your cubicle!" Inuyasha waved as he passed me to get to his seat on the other side of the room he plopped on his chair and slunk off into his now shall be dubbed 'lazy position'. Kagome got back to work until a person the cubicle to her right passed her a note. On the cover it had Kagome on it from Inuyasha. 'He must have passed it from all five people away.' Kagome opened the note. It said:
~ You staying after right?~ Kagome wrote back on a sheet of paper. ~Ya~ and had the five people pass it to Inuyasha. Inuyasha replied ~Then I'll get another DT from the Asshole named Mr.Takanada~ Soon the teacher beagain watching and saw the five people pass things back and forth she moved people around thinking the five were sharing notes. She moved Kagome and Inuyasha right next to each other. Inuyasha flicked a note that was folded into a triangle over his cubicle and into Kagomes. ~You busy tomarrow~ Kagomes reply ~No~ Inuyashas reply ~Good wanna do something~ Kagomes reply ~Sure~ Inuyashas reply ~ I'll see you at DT~ Inuyasha got up and left with his stuff and appairantly headed for his next class. The rest of class Kagome spent trying to keep herself amused the stupid government enriched homework actually was the light of the time it was no fun without Inuyasha in here. After school she had another detension to look forward to. When she arrived it appeared her and Inuyasha weren't the only ones who would have detension. There was a boy and a girl on opposite sides of the room. The boy had a red hand slap on his right cheek and the girl did everything possible not to turn in his direction. Inuyasha arrived in the room with another door slam and layed back in his lazy position.
"Inuyasha would you sit up straight if you would have survived because my..." Mr.Takanada begain.
"Feh! Does that fuckin shit even matter to me? No it doesn't." Inuyasha answered his own question so Mr.Takanada didn't answer.
"Sango, Miroku you may leave now just don't left that happen again."
"Don't worry." Sango eyes bulged out of her head in anger."It won't." After the two left Mr.Takanada stared at Kagome and when she realized he was staring she flinched in her seat.He gave her one of those creepy stares when adult check out girls.
"Kagome did you finish the letter?" Kagome answered as snippy as she possibly could.
"No not yet Mr.Takanada." It had made Kagome uncomfortable with the damn teacher stareing at her. Inuyasha stared at the teacher for awhile before he stared at Kagome. Kagome noticed the stare and tried not to stare back to seem to eager. But when she did stare they both got entranced in each others stare. "Thats not the kind of hooligan you should be looking at." Mr.Takanda said he leaned on Kagome's desk and whispered that to her.
"I'm afraid Mr.Takanada thats none of your buissness." Mr.Takanada turned his head to Inuyasha as he answered for Kagome. 'Thank you Inuyasha man Inuyasha has ears like a blood hound.'
"I guess your right but you have a detension to serve and there is no talking out of turn in my classroom." Mr.Takanada.
"So Mr.Takanada when did anyone say it was your turn." Inuyasha smuggly remarked.
"If you could amount to anything maybe you could do something better in your life then laugh at lowly thought of jokes." A deep growl can from Inuyasha.
"Mr.Takanada whoever said I was joking." 'Whoa war of the words I wonder what Mr.Takanadas gonna say back.'
"You will have been joking cause I will make your life a living hell on earth if you weren't!" Inuyasha said nothing back to him but seemed moody and all. Mr.Takanada finally got his old hands off Kagomes desk. It was about 6:00 when Mr.Takanada had to use the bathroom he threatened that he had someone that was one to come in a minute. Inuyasha walked over to Kagome.
"I can't stand that bastard! Did you see the way he looking at you!" Inuyasha seemed more upset than Kagome she was just freaked at it.
"I hate him to I'm surprised they haven't fired her yet. I mean him or do I." Inuyasha and Kagome laughed.
"I wouldn't be to surprised."
"Why?"
"Cause he subed for gym one day and he checked out all the guys." Kagome burst into laughter.
"So what were you gonna say in the tap room?"
"I was wondering if ya wanted go out to the old high school."
"Sure when."
"Tomarrow after DT."
"You gonna get yourself another Dt?"
"Are you going to go to the Tap room?"
"I will if you will."
"Alright see ya there." Inuyasha returned to his seat. When Mr.Takanada dismissed us I couldn't wait to get another DT.



tomiie_789:Thats it for now. Next chap would be about the old high school.