InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ Time alone together ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4: Time alone together


"Kagome! Wake up honey you don't want to be late for school!" 'That's the idea.' Kagome closed her eyes and tried to fall back asleep."No Kagome you have to get up I want you to not get into the tap room again. Do you hear me?" '....' a soft snore came from Kagome's mouth."You are impossible! Hojo's here to walk you to school." 'No not stupid Hojo.' "Kagome I know you can here me wake up!" Her mom left. 'Finally....'
"WAKE UP!" Souta bellowed into her ear."Mom wants me to wake you."
"FINE I'M UP ALREADY!"
"Okay! Don't be so angry." Souta left Kagome standing in her uniform she forgot to change it last night and well it was all wrinkly. 'Now how am I going to get into the tap room? I could hide in a tree for a hour...No that won't work.' Kagome side glanced at her open closet. "Perfect!" She squeeled in delight. Kagome quick put it on and ran downstairs before her mother could see her.

Downstairs

"Um Kakakak....gome?" Hojo stuttered.
"Is something wrong Hojo?" Her voice sounded slightly seductive she decided to play with Hojo's emotions slightly.
"No no no," Hojo wasn't as confident as he normally would. 'Is he nervous?' "Um nothings wrong it's just don't you think school won't allow you to where that?" Kagome looked down at her short black leather miniskirt and her white spagetti top that you could see her black bra threw and long black boots that tied the whole outfit together. She even piled her hair into a ponytail so you could see as much neck a possible.
"I don't know." Kagome said in a singsound voice.

In the schools office

"Kagome Higurashi you know that that is unexceptible clothing. I'm calling your mother." The office lady babbled. Kagome rolled her eyes.
"She's not home right now! Just send me to the fricken TAP room!" Kagome snatched the neatly written pass out of the lady's hand loaded up her books and stormed off to the TAP room. Which was fifteen feet away from the boxed in glass office. Her first step into the TAP room she was blown whistles and cat calls.
"Daddy like!" Inuyasha got up from his lazy position to get a better look at Kagome. She blushed so lightly it looked like makeup.
"Kagome Higurashe how nice of you to pay us a visit." Kagome slammed her books down and dropped the pass before the teachers feet."Pick it up."
"I don't want it. Besides the name Higurashi."
"Then be so kindly as to take your seat! Ms.Higurashe." Kagome sat on her chair."No more lip young lady or you will be sent into private study." (room where "certified teachers put bad students that need assistance" Which traslates to: If you muck everything else up and fight the teachers then by law have a right to fight back.)
"Don't worry Ms.Teacherlady I'll be a good girl." Kagome said in not at all a sincere voice. Inuyasha smirked and sat back into the lazy position. Inuyasha only tossed one note over to Kagome's cubicle. Kagome examined it in puzzlement before she pulled the crumpled piece open.

'You wearing that tonight?' ~ She looked up and saw Inuyasha give her a perverted smile. The note she tossed back said.
'Do you want me too?' ~ Inuyasha gave her a ofcoarse grin.

DT a.k.a Mr.Takanada's room

Mr.Takanada's eyes practically bulged out of his head as soon as he saw what Kagome was wearing.
"See something you like?" Inuyasha angryily slammed the door. He made guiness book of loudest door slams. 'So all those other times he slammed it so loud he wasn't angry?' He sat as close to Kagome's seat as he possibly could.
"Inuyasha Bujutsu! That statement was completely inappropriate!"
"So are you Mr.Takanada." Inuyasha slid into the 'lazy position'.
"I'll send you to private study!"
"..." 'That shut Inuyasha up.' Everything remained silent for a minute and Mr.Takanada gave Kagome another scary adult stare. She tried everything she could to focus on anything she brought with her. Inuyasha glared at him and seemed to intimidate him to look away. 'Inuyasha My Hero!' She giggled softly to herself. After DT was over Kagome packed up her things and headed for the door Mr.Takanada got up and beagain walking behind her. As soon as she walked past Inuyasha he slipped out of his seat and was right on Kagome's tail blocking whatever Mr.Takanada was gonna do. 'Thankgod for his possessiveness.' They kept walking and was out of the school building and Mr.Takanada still followed. Inuyasha couldn't stand it anymore he tore Kagome's books from her and got her onto his back with ease. 'He's really possessive, really strong,' Inuyasha sped up. 'and really really fast.' Inuyasha didn't set her down even though they were a block away from school.
"You can set me down now." Her skirt was riding up.
"This will go much faster plus this is fun." 'Fun?' Inuyasha ran a steady pace for a whole seven blocks the Old High School came into focus. It was a large building thay now contained a child daycare center also excersise and other fitness programs. Inuyasha stopped when he came to a green fence by a garbage can. He set Kagome down and grabbed her hand pulling her towards him. 'I wander how many times he used that on a girl.' Kagome tried to keep her balance but fell right into Inuyasha's chest.
"You did that on purpose." Inuyasha draped his arm around her back.
"And so what if I did?"
"Uh..." She hadn't thought that far ahead Inuyasha leaned forward towards her face. Leaning at a uncomfortable closeness. Kagome turned her body so she was faceing the small playground beyond the green fence."SO! Why did you bring me here?" 'That was just to close he almosted kissed me.' Inuyasha growned a little bit and he held Kagome into a hug against his own body from behind her. His hands where laced around her shoulders and on her neck. 'This is fine I guess.'
"Come." He guided Kagome by her shoulders around and into the fenced in little kid playground. He sort of made Kagome sit in the grass with him.
"What's so special about this place?" Inuyasha layed back and looked at the sky.
"Lean back."
"What?!" He tugged on her arm twice. She slowly layed down on her back to look at the sunset. All the oranges, purples, and pinks brought out the beatiful sky. And adding to the atmosphere was the cherry blossoms trees that were out of bloom but they were still beatiful."It's beatiful."
"Not nearly as beautiful as you." Kagome turned her head shocked at what he said."Listen you know I like you right?" Kagome briefly nodded. 'What's he going to say?' He sat silent for a moment as if recollecting his thoughts."Do you like being here with me?" His eyes pierced into Kagome's like looking right into her reading everthing she was going to say. Kagome smiled.
"Yah...um just what are you trying to say?"
"Would you like to do something again sometime?" Kagome face flushed.
"Are you asking me out?" Inuyasha turned to his side and rested his hand on one arm. His large grey shirt and black pants fitted nicely upoun his body.
"Would you say yes?" 'Oh boy this is getting hot!'
"I don't know... you'd have to ask me."
"Would you like to do something again Kagome?"


tomiie_789: Gomen for my slowness! Hope this is as good as the other chapters! Next chapter is going to have Sango and Miroku join in at DT! I switch to the third person point of view again didn't I? Oh well! I'll fix that soon. Should I have attempted to make fluff? Did I even make a little?

Oh and in case anyone was wandering:
Bujutsu: Is a matial art from feudal Japan. Kinda fitting eh? Theres all kinds of styles of it one is ryu schooling which establishes working with weapons. There are tons of other things about it. If ya want more info look for the book Secrets of the Samurai by: Ratti Westbrook (Castle House)