InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ The plot thickens! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
tomiie_789: Okay back to where I left off. This chapter is short okay...

........................................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ........................................................................... ...............

"Inuyasha are you okay?" He hiccuped right into my ear."Seriously are you alright."
"E'm fi," (belch),"ne." In digust I held the phone away from my ear for a second."Hey beatiful ya there?"
"Are you drunk?"
"Maybe..." His voice was thrown off by another hiccup. 'Great the first time he calls me he's drunk!' "Are ya buzzzy tamara."
"No why?"
"I thought we..." (hiccup) "Could go to somewhere." That made my eyebrow go up. 'Is he telling this to me beacause he's drunk or does he really want to see me tomorrow?'
"Where?" A yell was in the background.
"I'm on...da phone! Can't I haves some priv...acy?!" Inuyasha slammed another door."I'll tell you where were gonna go tomarrow." He slammed the receiver down. Even though he was off the phone I kept it glued to my ear until the dial tone gave me a headache. 'Was he too drunk to go to school today?' Sighing I layed on my bed and went to sleep.

(morning)

I slammed the damn alarm clock so hard I swore I broke the friggin torture weapon. Looking over it much to my dismay it was fine. 'Well I can't have everything I wish for.' (to break the alarm and not get another one to replace it.) 'Maybe if I accidently lose it? Mom would know though she's the human lie detector.' I got dressed this morning in a short sleeve blue shirt with a peace symbol in the middle, and blue pants. I slipped on my black flips flops. Then I brushed my teeth I forgot to brush them last night and they developed a foreign gunky flavor. (shudder) 'Just thinking about makes me shudder.' Strolling downstairs I didn't see mom or Souta. 'They must be at swimming practice.' Taking the box of Trix out I poured myself a bowl. I ate two bowls and was still hungry. 'Maybe I'm eating comfort food?' Glancing at the paper on the fridge that was my supposed diet. I made myself a Mango banana shake. 'So sue me diet I've eaten cake, ice cream, sugary cereal, and now I will eat your delicious shake.' Smiling I chugged it. 'Now what do about Inuyasha .' I pondered I stopped pondering I mean why waste a good shake for thinking?

(at school)

When I got there no one was in the hall and class had already beagain. I opened the door to Mrs.Megumi's office I ran smack dab into something hard then hurt my knee on something pointy and fell back on my ass. Rubbing it I looked up from the ground. The guy who I ran into had long black hair in a high ponytail and wore all brown. His muscle shirt was brown, his pants were brown, his shoes were brown, his arm band was brown, and even the thing that held his hair up was brown.
"I'm sorry! Here let me help you!" Accepting his offered hand he pulled me up in a jiffy. 'Who is this a new kid?'
"Thanks." I said wincing. ( My ass feels like I fell from a sky scraper and landed on hard cement)
"Your welcome." Something purple and shiny caught my eye it was on his arm band.
"Hey is that a jewel shard!? One of the jewel shards! Do you have two on your legs aswell!?"
"Yes. How do you know I have three?" 'That's what must've poked my knee the shards in his knees. Why the hell does he keep them on his knees anyway?'
"I hurt myself on them when I crashed into you." 'Because you put them on your fricken knees!'
"Do you have any?"
"One moment." I got out of my pocket a glass bottle and showed him the necklace that had a the shards glued together."There..."
"WHOA! How the hell did you get so many?" I smiled.
"Well I was there the day the Midoriko the leader of the band Shikon No Tama threw her necklace onto the ground. It broke and since I was at the front of the stage I got tons of pieces of it. My friends helped me get some of them of coarse." He looked bewildered.
"I got mine on ebay."
"You can buy them on ebay?"
"You can buy almost anything on ebay."
"Kagome Higurashi!" Mrs.Megumi yelled from behind him. She was probably yelling for awhile I just didn't hear her.
"Well bye..."
"Koga. Koga Kamirida. See ya around Kagome." Shutting the door behind him I was left alone in Mrs.Megumi's office.
"You haven't changed your attitude since you've been in the TAP room. I think you've actually gotten worse."
"Have I Mrs.Megumi?" I said sarcastically.
"Yes...and I'm afraid if you don't buck up starting tomorrow or you'll be put in independent study."
"WHAT!" 'She can't be serious!'
"I mean it too the principal doesn't like delinquent giveing this school a bad record!" 'Sorry to rune your perfect record.' "Do you hear me! I'm telling you to keep you nose clean!"
"I don't do drugs Mrs.Megumi."
"I wasn't talking about that! Get out of my site!" She handed me the pass to the TAP room.

(TAP room)

Walking towards the TAP I started to wonder if Inuyasha was going to be there. 'If he's there he'd be sober right?' Opening the door I was relived to see Inuyasha sitting in his spot. Something seemed to be bothering him he was playing with a pencil on his desk.
"I'm glad to see you made it Ms.Higurashe." Ripping the pass out of my hand she returned to her perch on the great big chair of hers. 'She's like a vulture. Someday I bet she'll swoop down and eat me.' "Higurashe have a seat!" Marching out of my thoughts I sat in the chair next to Inuyasha. We caught eachothers glance and then he looked away from me he didn't speak to me nor would even look at me. I sent him a note asking whats wrong and he didn't even respond. 'Somethings got to be wrong with him.'

(detension with Mr.Takanada)

Opening the door I noticed Inuyasha wasn't in Mr.Takanada's room. Mr.Takanada watched my every move until I sat down. 'I'm all alone theres no one here beside...' The door creaked open. 'Could it be Inuyasha?' My suspcion was proved wrong Koga Kami...whatever was at the door.
"Hey Kagome!" Smiling he took a seat next to me. 'Eh?'
"Hey." Koga seemed overly happy to see me.
"Mr.Kamirida in my detension no one is allowed to sit next to..." The door slammed harder than it was ever slammed before. Inuyasha took off into a sprint and sat in the chair to my left.
"Hey dogboy you heard the man no sitting next to each other." Koga glared evily at Inuyasha.
"You move first!" Inuyasha stood up and slammed his hand on my desk.
"No after you!" Koga did the same as Inuyasha. 'Eh...boys I'm flattered but lay off a little.'
"Please take a different seat!" Mr.Takanada snapped at both of them they got each went to the next seat over."Well..."
"Were not sitting right next to her!" Inuyasha snipped out at Mr.Takanada and glared a Koga.
"Yeah as much as I hate to admit it theres nothing you could do about it Mr.Takanada!" Koga glared back at Inuyasha.

(end of DT)

'Inuyasha and Koga are still glareing at eachother. God will one of them stop?'
"Detensions over!" Mr.Takanada sorted threw some papers. Bending over to pack up my stuff I was surprised to find Koga.
"Do you need some help?" Koga asked already helping me. 'Don't ask if your gonna do it anyway.'
"She doesn't need help from you!" Inuyasha snatched a book away from Koga.
"Well she certainly doesn't need help from you!"
"Sure she does!"
"But out this is none of your buisness!"
"This is too my buisness!"
"You don't want his help do you Kagome."
"Um.." (That was all I could muster.)
"She doesn't have to answer that!" 'Whoa control freak on the alert!'
"Kagome doesn't need you to watch over when she's got me!"
"When did that happen?" 'Really when the hell was Koga gonna watch me?'
"Hey who do you think you're talkin to? I'm not stupid enough to think that she'll go out with you. Kagome would you like to go somewhere with me?"
"I have reservations." He waved movie tickets in Koga's face. Inuyasha extended a elbow to me I wrapped my hand arm his."Come on Kagome. Let's go to the movies."
"So is that where were going?" I asked curiously. 'I thought he would have been to drunk to remember.'
"YOUR TAKEN?!" Koga's eyes buldged out of his head.
"Yep." Inuyasha rubbed it in. We walked out of the school Koga's was walking 'with his tail between his legs' so to speak. Inuyasha hoisted me onto his back on looked back at Koga with satifaction in his smile.







tomiie_789: Next chapter will hopefully be better!