InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ Spontaneous ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
tomiie_789: Been too damn long hasn't it?


'Answer, Answer' My brain chanted as the phone chanted it's own ring-ring beat. Heart racing, brain chanting to answer I froze when he actually answered.

"Hello?"

"Um..Hi?"

"Kagome, is that you?" I mumbled a Yes. "Glad ya called, was gonna call you in a few. You wanna get a bite to eat?"He purred seductively

"Sure."

"Great, pick you up in a few, Bye!" I sat on my bed stunned, the busy signal on the phone made me snap back into semi-reality. 'I'm going out to eat?' I looked down.'Oh shit my clothles!' I threw myself on all fours butt high in the air as I slammed into the closet.

"What to wear? What to Wear!?" 'Not too casual , it's a date! Not to formal, Where the hell am I going?!"

(Ding-Dong the doorbell chimed)

'That's not him no way!' I rushed to the window and there was Inuyasha being let in by my mother. 'OH NO!' I quickly grabbed a shirt and shorts.

"Kagome! Inuyasha's here!" Mom called from downstairs.

"O-Kay! Be down in a few minutes!" I flung myself into a white pair of shorts, and dove into silky blue tank top. 'Good now...hair.' I placed the pony tail holder in between my teeth and piled my hair up in a high pony tail and clipped it with a banana hair clip. I put on some black eye liner and some blue eye shadow. I carefully hopped down the stairs. He stood at the bottom of the stairs, with a mischevious look on his lips. Inuyasha was dressed as casual as I was which was a good sign. He had on a simple t-shirt and a pair of pants.

"Hey." That one word made me melt. I hurried down to the last step but when I reached it he sweeped in his hand and grabbed mine. He brought it up to his lips and gave it a chaste kiss. I was so speechless I didn't say anything. Obviously my darn face beemed red I could feel it. (I know it is!) "You ready?"

"...uh" He didn't say anything like he didn't really expect a responce. Inuyasha stared intently with his amber eyes, as if trying to melt into mine...it became hard to breathe through my nose, my breath became sharp his lips slowly drifted towards my own ...

"Be home by nine! It's still so nice to see you again Inuyasha." Mom smiled as she dried a dish which she put into the hallway cupboard. Unknowingly to me Inuyasha was three feet away before my lips closed together.

"It's nice to see you aswell, well we'd better go." When we were out the door what I noticed strange was that there was no car at the bottom of the stairs. 'Don't tell me he ran here that fast.' It then dawned on me...where does he live anyway?

"Nice day don't think? You walk here or something?" He sighed and breathed the air deeply. I wondered what Inuyasha was thinking at that very moment. (What do guys think about? Half the time I'm thinking of him) "What ya thinkin' about?" He sighed. His eyes rolled in the back of his head, his muscular arm descended over my shoulder. "Are you always this spontaneous?" Then he smiled, instantly his arm pulled on my waist. 'What the!?' Surprisely I couldn't pull back. Inuyasha's other arm hit my back, I was forced on his chest. My body was tilted back in his powerful arms I felt helpless. He held my head and stroked my hair gently. His lips parted just slightly. 'He's going to kiss me...' A quick sweep and his lips pressed on mine, his tongue grazed my lips demanding a opening. I opened my mouth to him and tasted him. Our tongues caressed one another tasting and pushing together. The remenants of coffee lingered in his mouth. Even though I hate coffee this tasted divine. His tongue was pulled out of my mouth and he gave me another peck.

"Only for you babe." It was like doing a messed up tango as he snapped me back up like nothing happend. My mouth still could feel his presence. He wiped the spit off his face and I did the same. I wanted him to kiss me again only longer. (Forever would be nice!) "You okay?" He then gave me a serious and tender look. (In his own dark way)

"Why?" 'Did my kiss seemed to first timer?! Am I a lousy kisser?!'

"I just don't want you to feel forced into anything you don't want to do." I felt like doing a small cheer. (Inuyasha he's our man if he isn't sweeter no one is...go Inuyasha!)

"No. I'm okay." 'More than okay actually.'

"Good." He folded his arms behind his back and walked with a easy stride.

tomiie_789: Say anything you want but I'm done for now but don't worry I will give you more as soon as I can!