InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Ying and the Yang Souls ❯ Meet the Vampires! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zephyr: Hey ya'll! Me soooooooooooo happy!!! I got lots of reviews!!! I luv all yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Btw.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: singing:: He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he know when you've been bad or good so be goo… EEK! SANTA'S A STALKER!!!!!!!!!! :: runs around in circles wildly:: EEEEEEK!!!!

:: Enter Soujiro::

Soujiro: O_o.. Um…

Zephyr: :: sees Soujiro:: SOUJIRO!!!!!! :: glomps Soujiro:: ^-^ Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…

Soujiro: What are you high on??

Zephyr: PIXI STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: jumps into the eternal mountain of Pixi Sticks:: Yum….

Soujiro: Oh no…

Zephyr: CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soujiro: :: sweatdrops::

Zephyr: ^-^… THANKIES TO ALL WHO REVIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!

Special Place for Special People Called Reviewers!! ^-^

Nyowpotopop: Yes, everybody must luv Shippou!!!! :: tosses a Shippou plushie and a bag of Pixi Sticks:: ENJOY!!

Shadow Daughter: Yah, Kagome was.. ehhhh hyper… maybe she had a lot of Pixi Sticks?? Oh well! :: Tosses bag of Pixi Sticks::

KawaiiLil-InuGurl: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Shippou is soooooooooooo Kawaii!!! :: Tosses Shippou plushie and a bag of Pixi Sticks:: Enjoy!!!

NoelanizAkakoAhr: Thanks for the review! ::tosses bag of candy::

Young-gurl-15: ^-^ Sry for the Cliffy… here's the next chapter.. dun't kill me!!!!!! :: throws bag of candy::

LilNezumi LilInu: ^-^ Here's the next chapter! :: tosses Pixi sticks::

Lone-black-tiger: Oh yah! Fluffy-action definitely! As for the rest… you'll have to wait and see… :: Tosses Fluffy plushie and Pixi Sticks:: ^-^ Enjoy!!!!!

Vampire Inuyasha: ^-^ Sounds cool! ^-^.. :: tosses bag of Pixi sticks::

Fluffysgirl4ever: ^-^ :: tosses bag of candy::

Gumi-sama: lol! :: tosses bag of candy::

Cutie_pie_2101_1012: sry it's late… :: tosses bag of candy::

Powerpuffbarbie: I'm not!!! :: tosses bag of candy::

Wackoramaco87: THANK YOU FOR DA AUTHOR LIST!!! ^-^ I just can't find many nemore… :: tosses bag of Pixi sticks::

Bloodroseblade: Thank you! :: tosses bag of candy::

KagomeReborn: NO DON'T HURT ME WITH THY GOLDFISH!!!!! Wait.. I'm a kitty! :: bites head out of candy fish:: Yum… I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ :: tosses bag of Pixi Sticks::

Zdawg: THANKS ZARREEN!!! :: Tosses Soujiro and a bag of Pixi Sticks:: THE PIXI NESS!!!

Urd or Ruki or Rikku: ^-^ Thankies! Yah.. they are kinda short… must… make.. longer…chapters… :: tosses bag of candy and faints::

LovelyGodess03: ^-^ Thankies! :: tosses bag of candy::

Mizu no Megami: Yes! You were my FIRST reviewer on MM.org! THANKIES!!!!! ::tosses GIANT bag of Pixi sticks happily:: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephyr: Thanks again all who reviewed!!!

Soujiro: Dear lord she's sugarhigh…

Zephyr: Sou-chan… :: dreamy eyes::

Soujiro: What..

Zephyr: :: glomps Soujiro:: I LUV YOU!!!

Soujiro: On to chapter 4..

Last time on The Ying and the Yang Souls:

She stared at it for a while and sighed. "Kitsune magic no doubt." Kikiyo sighed as she hit the skull on the head. It jumped out of her hand and in a puff of smoke transformed into a little boy with orange hair tied back in a little ponytail, a fluffy orange tail, green eyes, and wore a small kimono. "Wow, it's a kitsune! Can I hold him!" Kagome begged as she spied the little fox. Kikiyo tossed the kitsune at her and said, "Here, knock yourself out.. literally." "Hey little kit! I'm Kagome! What's your name?" Kagome cooed as she cradled the kitsune in her arms. "My name's Shippou! I'm glad you guys came around cause I've been trapped in that pit for a while now. It's been kinda lonesome. Now I can finally get out of this place!" Shippou replied smiling cutely as he spoke. "Awwwwwwwwww! Aren't you just the cutest little thing on this planet!" Kagome cooed as she hugged the little kitsune. "Hey Shippou, do you happen to know anything about this place?" Sango asked as she pulled Kikiyo out of the hole. "Ummmmm well there's this nice neko child named Krystali who comes down and watches me. And then there are these one guys. Two of them have silver hair and gold eyes and the other has brown hair and blue eyes. They're all vampires. Kagome gasped as she was thinking of a certain silver-haired guy at the moment.

Kapital Vier

Chapter 4: Meet the Vampires!

Shippou stared into Kagome's shocked eyes and cocked his head. "What?" he asked and jumped onto her shoulder. "Nothing…. It's nothing…" she whispered and walked down the hallway. "Kagome wait!" Sango called but Kagome had already left. She sighed and looked at Kikiyo. "Well now what do we do?" "We should go after her.. but who knows where she went… this place could have anything in it…" Kikiyo said as she shifted her quiver to the other shoulder. "Well we can't just leave her…" Sango snapped and ran after her. "Idiots…" Kikiyo mumbled and took off after both of them.

Kagome looked around her surroundings questionably. She had just fell into another trapdoor that led to a basement of some sort. "Shippou… do you know where we are?" "No… I know where Krystali's room is and that's about it… her's is on the 2nd floor," Shippou whispered as he snuggled into Kagome's hair scared. Kagome smiled and started to find a stairway or something.

~* On the 3rd floor with Sesshomaru and CO*~

Sesshomaru snorted as he watched Kagome fall down the trapdoor into the basement. Krystali just stared into the mirror, watching Kagome and Shippou try to find a way out. "I'd best go find her… She'll be down there for a while…" Krystali stared at her brother surprised. "Sesshy-niisama… are you feeling okay? You've never cared about the welfare of any intruders…" she asked while feeling his forehead for a fever. Sesshomaru sighed and walked off leaving Krystali to her thoughts. `Finally… Sesshomaru's becoming more emotional..' Krystali smirked as she streaked across the ceiling, following her brother.

Sesshomaru walked silently through the hallways towards the basement. `Why am I going to retrieve her.. it's not like I like her or anything.. or do I? Nah… I am Sesshomaru.. a fearful demon and a vampire of the night.. I don't love… but she is pretty.. no beautiful. Her soft-looking raven black hair, deep blue eyes.. warm smile… cute laugh.. wait.. I did not just say that….' Sesshomaru sighed and started to ram his head into the hall wall. `I*bam*am*bam*not*bam*going*bam*soft*bam*' "You know that you'll leave a dent in your head if you make a habit of doing that…" Someone pointed out from the ceiling. "Krystali… why are you following me? And since when have you been worried about my welfare?" "Since you're my only brother that actually cares worth beans about me…" "I' m only your half-brother.. your mom was a neko.. mine was not…" "So…" "Forget it.. go torture InuYasha or something…" "…. Okay…" Krystali bounded off towards InuYasha's room a little too happily as Sesshomaru stared after her. He shook his head and continued down towards the basement.

Kagome was starting to grow very impatient with the basement. She kicked the wall a couple times and started to punch it angrily. "We have gone around this fucking basement only about a hundred times and I have yet to find anything that remotely resembles a doorknob! Gaah!" Kagome fumed as she furiously pounded on the wall, "I guess now I'll just punch a hole into the wall and see if it leads me out…. If my hand doesn't fall off in the process." About 5 minutes later Kagome was holding her right hand in pain and severely glaring at the wall with barely a dent in it. "What are these walls made of? Steel?" "Actually, wood, but what did the wall do to you to make you brutally punch and kick it like that?" A male voice rang out of nowhere. `That definitely wasn't Shippou' "Who's there!?" Kagome whispered as she backed up into the wall. Sesshomaru stepped up to the Kagome silently until he was about a few inches away, their faces almost touching. Kagome stared into the golden depths of the man in front her and gasped. `It's him!' she mentally screamed and her subconscious was dancing everywhere. Sesshomaru lifted his right hand up and brought it to Kagome's face and rested it on her cheek. `So soft…' he thought, `What am I saying…' Kagome was surprised at his actions but surprisingly she leaned into his touch, still drowning in his golden depths. Sesshomaru stroked her cheek silently and began to trace the outline of her face as she looked on confused. His eye's held nothing of what he was doing. Kagome was beginning to feel lightheaded. `Oh no… he's coming closer… is he gonna kiss me?! That'd be nice… Wait.. he's a vampire.. He's gonna suck me dry! Well… that wouldn't be soo bad I guess… as long as it was him… WHAT AM I THINKING!!!' Kagome started to panic as Sesshomaru drew closer. But his face went towards her ear. `What.. is he gonna bite my ear?' Kagome thought sarcastically as he whispered into her ear. "Follow me if you want to get out of here…" Sesshomaru suddenly walked away as Kagome stared after him. She quickly followed behind him in step as Shippou jumped back up on her shoulder… `Where has he been? Oh well…'

Sango clutched her boomerang strap tightly, ready to attack whoever attacked her. She didn't like this place, first Kikiyo falls into a hole and they find a young kit named Shippou, then Kagome walks off and disappears. She looked behind her and didn't see Kikiyo. "And now Kikiyo disappears… this place is definitely rigged. As if qued, something jumped down a bit further behind her. Sango, hearing this, began to walk a bit faster to get away from the `creature' that had fell. The thing that fell got up and started to chase after Sango as she broke into a run to get away. Sango started to panic as the `thing' was catching up. Suddenly without any warning, the thing disappeared. Sango turned around and stared where it used to be and walked backwards into a sturdy figure. Sango gasped and whipped around to face a tall man with piercing blue eyes and dark brownish black hair pulled up in a ponytail. Sango took one look at him and tried to run. The man smiled and snatched Sango by the arm and pulled her back into him. Sango tried to free herself by any means of kicking him in the shins, punching him which failed because he had her arms pinned against him, and trying to reach her weapons but that failed as well. "Fiesty aren't we…" the man said as he moved her up against a wall. "Get away from me vamp!" Sango snapped at him while trying to free her hands to grab her poisons. "Now now… no need for violence dearest…" "Who are you?" "You may call me Kouga, dear." "I'd rather die." "That can be arranged…" Kouga grinned baring his fangs, preparing to fulfil her wish, when an arrow came flying by cutting his cheek. Kouga stepped back surprised and touched the cut. It healed instantly leaving not even a scar on his pale cheek. Out of the shadows stepped Kikiyo, bow armed and ready to shoot. Kouga snarled and took off before anything else happened that he would regret. "Are you alright?" Kikiyo asked Sango as she approached. "Yeah sure, first you fall into a hole, then Kagome walks off like a zombie, then I'm almost sucked dry by a freak vamp with problems named Kouga… to think my day could get any worse," Sango sarcastically spouted as she fixed her armor. Kikiyo shook her head and started to walk off. "Come on, we've gotta find Kagome before… Kouga… or someone else does."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zephyr: ^-^ I finally updated! WOW!!! I've been bugged by ppl forever to update so here.. quit bugging me! Go read my other stories! They deserve attention! ::cries::

Soujiro: O_O… Okay then…

Zephyr: And you're in them so shaddup… ::sniffles::

Soujiro: Dear lord no…

Zephyr: Okay then… review! ^-^

Soujiro: Someone's having moodswings…

Zephyr: SHADDUP!!!