InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Thieves put Theives in Their Place ❯ You Are Mine ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All in all dinner was a disaster. It started out all nice till Miroku groped Sango and she slapped him, and Kagome pored a soda on Inuyasha's head, and punched him for calling her a bitch. They were never aloud back in there again, do to the fact Inuyasha refused to pay for the damages from him standing up to fast making a chair fall and hitting a waiter making him break two glasses of very expensive wine and some ones dinner.
 
Miroku was driving with Sango passenger's seat, and Inuyasha and Kagome in the back.
 
“You damn bitch this is your fault!” Inuyasha growled at her baring his fangs.
 
“It's not my fault you were being an asshole!” Kagome yelled at him.
 
“You were the cause of it! I have half a mind to rip you apart now!” Inuyasha growled pushing her up against the door.
 
“That's why you told them to put a seatbelt on…” Sango said facing forward again, and looking out the window.
 
“Not two words out of you two.” Inuyasha snapped at them then turned back to Kagome. “You're lucky I want you alive, otherwise I sware I would have killed you in the middle of that fucking restaurant.”
 
“Yeah, really lucky…” Kagome muttered rolling her eyes.
 
Inuyasha growled at her grabbing her throat, “You don't seem to get a threat when you hear one.”
 
“I know you're threatening me, I just don't care.” Kagome growled at him.
 
“Then you must not have much to live for.” Inuyasha said as he tightened his grip on her throat slightly.
 
“Inuyasha no don't kill her.” Sango cried trying to stop him, but her seatbelt and Miroku were holding her back. They had just stopped in front of the guy's place.
 
“And why shouldn't I?” Inuyasha asked looking down at Kagome. “Hmm Kagome you've pushed me a little too far today I want to hear what you have to say.”
 
“I don't know why you shouldn't I'm just a thief.” Kagome said looking him in the eye.
 
“Kagome what are you saying?!” Sango yelled at her friend.
 
Inuyasha was shocked to say the least. The same girl that made a deal saying she wouldn't be broken down was sitting in front of him saying she didn't care if he killed her. He didn't know why, but that didn't sit well with him, so he let go of her. “What's your problem, you can't really mean that. You apparently have a reason to live other wise you would have ended it.”
 
“I'll just blow it, so no reason in finishing it.” Kagome said tears running down her face.
 
“This is crap!” Inuyasha growled turning and opening his door then pulling her out of the car and into the house, Sango and Miroku right behind them. “Miroku keep Sango down here. I'm not going to hurt Kagome.”
 
“Let me go!” Kagome whined as he pulled her into “her” room.
 
“You got some problem and you seem to be coming in, and out of a lie you're trying to hold together.” Inuyasha growled pushing her up against the door he had just shut.
 
“Just back off I'll deal with it myself!” Kagome yelled trying to get away from him.
 
“How?! Just a second ago you were basically telling me to kill you!” Inuyasha yelled back at her desperately.
 
“Ever since I met you, you have reminded me of everything I want to forget!” Kagome said glaring at him.
 
“If you think you're going to kill yourself, or just give up on life you're wrong.” Inuyasha growled.
 
“I won't kill myself; I won't take the coward's way out!” Kagome yelled at him. “I'll just have to go threw this life till I die!”
 
“You think you have nothing to live for huh?!” Inuyasha growled.
 
“I don't, I just mess up Sango's life too, my silly pride is what has her here anyway, and every last thing that's happened to her is probably my fault!” Kagome whined at him.
 
“You think you have nothing to live for then I'll give you something to live for.” Inuyasha growled pulling her to him.
 
“Let go of me now!” Kagome yelled at him punching his chest. Inuyasha looked down at her his eyes darkened and he growled at her making her stop, and look up at him. Kagome in the short time she had spent with him didn't like the look he was giving her; it didn't belong in those eyes. Inuyasha leaned down to her neck and licked it before he bit down, hard. Kagome froze and tensed up until he let go and started to lick her neck.
 
“There you're mine, mine to love, mine to kill, and mine to fuck, you are mine.” Inuyasha growled at her when she pushed away from him.
 
“You just made me your…” Kagome said her hand on her neck.
 
“My mate.” Inuyasha said moving closer to her. “To say the least you have something to live for.”
 
“Why would you do that?” Kagome asked.
 
“I don't know…something just told me to do it, so I did.” Inuyasha said his eyes lighten up. Inuyasha hugged her, nuzzling the top of her head with his cheek.
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ _~_~
 
A/N: I know Inuyasha was really going off on Kagome but it's needed and so is them being mates. Everything that I have them do has some importance to the story, so sometime Inuyasha may seem like a real jerk, and Kagome's really out of character.