InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 7~Friends Divided? ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~Chapter 7 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do not own Inuyasha and company.

Friends Divided?

~~~Sango heardKagome yell for Inuyasha, which meant trouble. Shit! Sango hissed, as she went for the bank and hurridly dawned her exterminator outfit. This was starting to really get on her nerves Sango thought. Couldnt she get one moment of peace for herself? And why was Kagome always in trouble? She needed to learn to take care of herself. Sango thought, then cringed in horror at the thought. Oh Kagome im soo sorry she thought. How could she think such things about Kagome? None of this was her fault. And Kagome wasnt always in trouble, there had been lots of times she had saved them from getting killed with one of her arrows, or mended thier wounds with her medical kit or healing herbs. It was just this stress the thought. Once it was over they would take a break from jewel hunting and relax a bit. As she ran toward the cave, the demon who had been watching her growled. He smelt the air and knew that the human wench in her becoming heat, was out of the cave and its protective shield. It was all he could do to fight the pull of that wonderfull scent. He didnt want to mate with that human. She was Inuyasha woman, and he would not take her. But if Inuyasha did not take her soon, then he or someone else might not be able to stop themselves from claiming her, and Inuyasha would loose the human wench he secretly loved.

~~~When Sango reached the clearing next to the cave, she saw that Kagome was not in the cave but out in the open. This made Sango testy. Didnt she know that the cave was the only thing keeping her safe? Then she saw Inuyasha and Miroku. They were standing off at one another?? Inuyasha looked ready to tear Miroku into shreds. Then when Inuyasha sprang towards Miroku Kagome yelled sit and Inuyasha crashed to the ground. Sango was truelly confussed till she saw the look on Mirokus face and saw him stalk Kagome. It didnt take a genious to know what had happened. Unable to control himself Miroku had went after kagome. She must of ran out of the cave and called for Inuyasha. But not wanting Miroku dead Kagome had sat him. But Inuyasha wasnt out just down for a bit.

"Touch her and die monk!!" Inuyasha growled fiercly from his position on the ground, every muscle tense and waiting for the stupid spell to wear off so he could get Miroku. This was the Third sit Kagome had given him and he was getting tired of it. The spell would wear off just in time for him to make Miroku back off, but then Kagome would sit him again before he could pounce on Miroku, thus starting the chain over and over again.

"Please Miroku control yourself..I know that you can..Please?? I wont let Inuyasha hurt you but I wont let you hurt me either.." Kagome said in a pleading voice. But before Miroku could get to her, or Inuyasha could get up there was a cloud of smoke and then a hand grabbed her wrist and started to pull her towards the cave.

~~~It took Kagome just a few seconds to realize it was Sango pulling her towards the cave, when they got there they both went threw the barrier and Sango tossed Kagome rather roughly towards the ground. Kagome looked up at Sango as she rubbed her sore wrist. Sango had a fierce look on her face. And Kagome knew that she was angry with her, the affects of the scent had gotten to Sango as well.

"Sango??" Kagome said her friends name, Sango shook her head and the glaze around her eyes dimmed some, but she was still breathing heavily. And it took Sango all her strength to calm herself down.

"They will be alright, it was just a small dose of sleeping gas..But Kagome we have a problem..its getting harder for me to not feel like hurting you...and you see how it has affected Miroku." Sango said threw gritted teeth.

"I know...Somebody is going to get hurt huh?" Kagome replied. Although she knew that they already were. Her friends were being hurt by her and she didnt know how to stop it save for Kaede's advice. It was the only way. She had no choice anymore. This was just the second day and from what Kaede said, the third day would be worse. Although what Kaede had told her to do would not make the scent go away it would help matters alot. For all of them.

"Sango? Will you bring Inuyasha in to me?" Kagome asked. Sango looked at her as if she had lost her mind. Kagome smiled.

"I know what im doing Sango." Kagome replied. When Sango still looked skeptical, Kagome explained what Kaede had told her.

"But Kagome??? You cant think to?"

"I have no choice Sango, this is the best way right now...trust me ok?"

"Are you sure this is what you want kagome?"

"Yes."

"Alright then Kagome, after i bring Inuyasha to you I will take Miroku away from here for a little while. So we will not be here to help if you change your mind Kagome." Sango warned.

"I know Sango and thank you...Im sorry that ive caused soo much trouble."

"I know." was all Sango could say before she left. In her heart she knew that she forgave Kagome but her scent was still making her angry and the words had not been able to leave her mouth. As Sango got Inuyasha and took him into the cave and sat him on the ground then grabbed Miroku and started to take him away, Sango wondered that when all this was over, would thier friendships still be the same?

~~~Sango didnt know, but hoped so, she had grown to love this group alot, even the stupid lecherous Monk who drove her crazy with his groping hands. She didnt want to loose any of them, but Sango was not sure of what would happen once the three days were up. Sango worried about Kagome and what she was about to do, but Sango had to admit, that it seemed like the most workable solution right now. She needed to be protected. It wasnt working this way, so they needed a new way, and this was the only way it seemed. She just prayed Kagome would not regret this desicion later. Nor Inuyasha.

A/N~okies here the next chap, ya i know it was short so I will get to the next one really soon k? And to answer a question one of my reviewees said, no I dont have this story written down, Im writing it as i go, one chapter at a time. But i try to write one a day and update it soon as im done so it doesnt lag. Anyhow thank you all for such wonderfull responses to the story. Im truelly happy with all my reviews and so happy that this story has u wanting more. Till the next chap be well be happy and read ya later..:-) huggs Mija