InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 8~Kaede's Advice! ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days of Hell~ Chapter 8 By Mija

Disclaimer~I do not own Inuyasha or any of its charactors.

Kaede's Advice!

~~~Kagome got things ready as Inuyasha still lay on the ground asleep. Kagome thought back to what Kaede had advised. She had not wanted to think of it then, although she had promised Kaede she would not just toss it aside. Now it looked like Kagome was not only going to think of the advice in detail, she was going to actually do it.

>FLASHBACK<

"There might be a solution to this dilema child, if you wish to hear it?" Kaede had said as Kagome packed her things, getting ready to leave the village. She didnt know where she was going to go, but she didnt want to put Kaede and the village in danger.

"Mind ye child, that its not a cure, but it may come in handy if ye wish to use it." Kaede added.

"What is your advice Kaede?" Kagome asked.

"At the moment your becoming is sending out a scent that makes male demons want to mate with you and female demons want to kill you...humans are not as affected but they will be the longer they are around you Kagome...Sango and Miroku may not be able to fight off the affects for as long as you may need them to before the three days are up, and Inuyasha? Well we all know how he is affected."

"I know all this Kaede, so what is your advice?? and what exactly will it do, since you told me there is no cure for this phase except to go threw it?" Kagome asked.

"Well first, if ye decide to do this, know that as I have said it is not a cure, but it will help a bit, First it will enable Inuyasha to be near ye and protect ye better, and once it is done the female demons will not be wanting to kill ye any longer, but I am affraid it will not help the male species, but at least having the females not wanting to murder ye will help ye much, as for humans?? they will still be affected but as ive said not females, they to will sense the change in you when it compleate and will no longer feel the urge to kill ye." Kaede told her. Kagome bit her lip. It wasnt like Kaede to beat around the bush, usually she would just tell Kagome what was on her mind and then give her all the reasons it was either a good idea or a bad one. So of course this was making her nervous.

"Kaede? Is this thing really so bad?? I mean its not like you to skate around the subject." Kagome stated, Kaede chuckled.

"Nay child, tis not bad if ye think about it, but then it may be if it is not something ye want to do?"

"What is it Kaede?? I cant take much more of this suspense."

"If ye were to mate...with Inuyasha...then your scent would change...the females would smell the claiming of your mate and no longer be inclined to kill ye, because ye would not be a threat to them any longer, and once your mated with Inuyasha he will be able to be near ye for longer periods of time before your scent will make him want to mate with ye again...but be warned..once you have mated your smell will change but it will still affect others but in an entirely different way..."

"Hoo..How soo?" Kagome asked, still in shock.

"Your scent will still be strong and it will still make males want to mate, but not neccesarily with ye, any female will do, in all essence your mated scent will make others want to mate as well, they will have the urge to mate till they have finally mated or your heat has passed, which ever comes first for them, but ye may no longer be in much danger, espcially with Inuyasha by your side protecting you..females as well might or might not feel the urge to mate, I am not to certain of that, but I do know that they will not wish to kill ye any longer." Kaede replied. Kagome was still in shock.

"Whhh..why did you suggest Inuyasha to mate with??" Kagome asked, only because it was the only thing she could think of to say. This was all a bit much to take in. She wasnt ready to mate with anyone, let alone be claimed by any demon or half demon.

"Who would ye have thought me to suggest?? Is it not true that ye and Inuyashsa have feeling for one another? Seems only logical that it would be Inuyasha you would wish to be your mate..unless you have another in mind?" Kaede replied with a smile. She could see Kagome's face turning several shades of red.

"Ye need not worry bout this now child, tis only a suggestion in case things do not go well, if ye can find a place to stay and be safe till your heat passes then it would be best for you to do so, I only gave you an alternitive in case it becomes nessecary." Kaede added, as she left the hut so that Kagome could think on what she had said.

>END FLASHBACK<

"I cant believe im actually going to do this??" Kagome replied, blushing more than she ever had as she looked over to the sleeping Inuyasha.

"Ohh is this even fair to him?? I mean he really has no choice in this..my scent will make him WANT to mate with me, but if he was his normal self would he ever think of me that way?" Kagome asked herself outloud. Oh Gods Kagome thought, by doing this she was shackling Inuyasha to her for life. She was sure that once this was all over with he would hate her. But what other choice did she have?? They were all being hurt by her, this was the only way to stop it if only a little. At least Sango wouldnt hate her anymore, and Miroku?? well he would still feel like he needed to mate but it wouldnt neccesarily be with her, thus keeping Inuyasha from killing him and keep Sango from killing Inuyasha if he did kill Miroku. Oh this was all soo confussing. Was she just making things worse? She just didnt know anymore, but she didnt have much of a choice now, she could hear Inuyasha waking up. No turning back now Kagome.

A/N~Okies here the next chap and the explination to what Kaede's advice had been to Kagome. I know not to original, but hey there had to be a way for Kagome and Inuyasha to finally take the plunge and be with each other, other than Inuyasha taking her by force, I did not want that, as Im sure you all dont either..lol..anyway let me know what ya think about his chap ok?? Did it really suck? lol let me know ty again for all your wonderfull reviews..till the next chap be well be safe and read ya laters..huggs Mija..:-)