InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together You and Me ❯ Enter Sesshomaru! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time in "Together You and Me"!

Inuyasha-
"Oi wench, what took you so long?"

Kagome-
"Forever" She whispered silently as she fell asleep.

Chapter Three: Enter Sesshomaru!

Kagome had set her watch alarm to 4:45a.m. to wake up early as to not wake anyone else. She packed up her things, kissed Shippo on the forehead, and half-hugged Miroku and Sango. Then went to the tree where Inuyasha was sleeping. Inuyasha she said normally, Inuyasha opened his eyes and jumped down to her. He saw that she already had all of her things ready, though the sun wasn’t even up yet.

"Inuyasha, I’m leaving now, I won’t-"

"Oh no you’re no-"

"Please let me finish, no interruptions." She said with a serious face. "I’m leaving now and I won’t be coming back, ever. I saw you and Kikyou at our spot. Please just let me go, you have Kikyou. Don’t follow me to the well, grant me that much." She held Inuyasha in a tight embrace, whispered "I love you Inuyasha", then let go and ran to the well.

Elsewhere in The Skies

"Where might we be going My Lord?" Squeaked Jaken

"We’ll be there soon Jaken, to steal Inuyasha’s precious wench." Sesshomaru said in his monotone. "He’ll come for her, we’ll compromise trade or die, then once we get the sword we’ll kill her."

At the Well

They followed her scent for a while and landed by a well in front of the girl where she would most likely run into them. Sure enough she came running out of Inuyasha’s Forest and ran right for them. He held his hand forward palm toward her and she ran right into it.

She fell on her bottom, just sat there, and cried. ‘Great’ she thought as she cried ‘I’m so stupid I ran into a damn tree’ All of the sudden the tree slapped her across the face. ‘Wait that‘s not a tree!’ she thought wiping her eyes‘

‘The woman just sat there crying after running into my hand. stupid humans I promptly slapped her’ "Come here woman, and don’t even think about screaming for help of any sort." ’the stupid woman just sat there’ "I said come here woman." Kagome finally got up. ‘Oh what a great time for this, damn I have such bad luck!’

So Kagome got up and walked to Sesshomaru wondering why he had to choose today of all days to kidnap her. "I won’t go without a fight you know. " Sesshomaru looked at her skeptically, stupid know nothing woman, only wasting precious time. Well she will be along with me soon.

"You realize your miko powers are nothing compared to me."

"Of course they are. I’m a miko and you’re a demon, I, of course can purify you." She replied smartly.

Sesshomaru hadn’t expected any resistance, ignorantly thinking that she had some sense. Just in case she did he had a little surprise in store for her. He was sure he would always be prepared for any kind of battle. Even though he hadn’t expected too much from her, she was human after all. Sesshomaru had a poison device activated, that was releasing poison gas and she would soon collapse and loose consciousness.

"I can take a.. de ... mon even bigger tha ...n yooooooou" "Kagome just wanted to get this out with her final breath, so she did.

"Stupid wench." ’took her long enough’

**********

With Inuyasha

Inuyasha stood there shocked, ‘Kagome had just left him, and on top of that, she’d said she loved him. She loved me and she saw us, no wonder she left me, I’m so sorry Kagome, I love you too.’ Thinking that he could admit it too himself. "I love you Kagome"

He was about to go after her when he remembered "Don’t follow me to the well, grant me that much." Did he really want to let her go so easily? He finally figured out that he loved her but it took the thing that hurt him most to realize it. (how cliche) ‘No he wouldn’t just let her go like that, he go-’

"Inuyashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" A small voice wailed from the camp.

‘Great now to deal with them.’

"What did you do, where is Kagome?!" Shippo asked whimpering.

"Well you see Shippo, Kagome was hurting so she had to go home and get better. She didn’t know when she’d be coming back." Sango cut in sympathetically.

"Sango you knew about this?" Inuyasha asked while his anger erupted.

"Well, as Kagome would say, duh of course I did, we talked it over and I didn’t want to see her hurting everyday when you bring Kikyou to our group, since you two are together." She replied defiantly.

In a flash Inuyasha had Sango up against a tree by her neck. With Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara running to the two looking to save Sango or settle Inuyasha down.

"HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT?!" Inuyasha said as his eyes turned red, as he slapped her with his left hand and he squeezed her neck tighter to the point where blood trickled down her neck to her clothes.

"If I die today, I will die protecting my friend which is a most honorable death, so kill me now if you wish!" She chocked out from his grip.

If Kirara hadn’t tackled Inuyasha off of Sango, she would’ve surely died proudly then and there. When Kirara was holding Inuyasha down , Miroku chanted a spell and plastered a seal on him and he was down and he was staying down.

"Sango!" Shippo and Miroku said together.

"Are you okay Sango? I mean Inuyasha has only been like that when he didn’t have the Tetsauiga! I guess the pain of betrayal hurt a lot more the third time around." Shippo said all too quickly, and once he realized what he’d said he quickly slapped his paw over his mouth.

"BETRAY HIM?! I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT!" She exclaimed angrily while punching Inuyasha in the ribs and slapping him across the face. Letting all of her anger out. "If anyone has the right to be angry it should be me because I did the right thing and what does he do?! I’LL TELL YOU WHAT HE DOES! HIT ME AND DRAW MY BLOOD THAT IS WHAT!!!" Sango exhaled deeply and sat down and petted Kirara furiously in her small form with a look to kill on her face.

The boys never saw Sango loose her temper like this before, but they both had a feeling that it had to do with Kagome being hurt and gone. They didn’t know how to act around this angry Sango, Inuyasha was lucky to be knocked out. Then again he sure would feel some pain when he woke up. Miroku was sure he’d heard some bones break.

**********

Sesshomaru and Kaogme

Sesshomaru was noticing that this woman didn’t smell as average humans did. She didn’t smell of dead skin and bodily wasted, but of the flowers Rin liked so much, Sakura blossoms and Jasmine too. Surprisingly pleasant, he cursed himself for thinking such a thing but he was the Taiyoukai of the West; he could think whatever he wanted to think.

The woman would be asleep for at least two more days, if she did not die that is. ‘The poison in my device was made for youkai, but how long will it hold a human in its unconscious grasp? No less a miko, there really was no way to know how long the woman would sleep. ’I shall treat her as an average human, she will sleep for two days more.’ And that was that.

"Lord Sesshomaru, we are approaching the Western Lands, and we shall arrive at the castle in two hours time." ‘Oh I hope My Lord will give some sort of response!’

"Alright Jaken." Sesshomaru replied in his usual monotone.

Jakens face went alit when he got his response. Soon after, eagerly tried to hide it. Which didn’t go unnoticed by Sesshomaru, who had the great urge to roll his eyed, but of course he didn’t.

‘I have lands to oversee, papers to approve of, arrogant lands’ balls to attend, and the Tetsauiga to attain, many things to busy my self. Damn my father, giving me such a useless sword. Oh yes Rin, she is a larger task all together.

After a couple of hours they arrived at the castle with a still unconscious women. Sesshomaru called for someone to take her to a guest room and to inform him when she had awoken. He continued on and walked past the gardens, know what was in store there. "Sesshomaru-sama you’ve returned!" Rin shouted as she latched onto his leg. "Rin release this Sesshomaru’s leg." She hesitated but sure enough she followed her orders. "Yes My Lord!" She stared up at him unblinkingly. "What is it now Rin?"

"Oh nothing My Lord, you’ve been gone so long I’m just remembering you." She said with a huge smile.

Sesshomaru walked into the castle as Rin had stopped "remembering" him and went back to picking her flowers. The child was making him soft, he’d even say he liked her.

**********
Inuyasha and The Gang

Inuyasha woke up to, what he thought was a stomachache and a headache. He tried to sit up but he "stomachache" hurt worse. He reached down, felt his stomach, and looked at the crimson on his hand, no doubt, it was his own blood.

"Who did this to me?!" He murmured

"I did, got a problem bastard?" Replied Sango

He could see claw marks around her neck, his claw marks. ’Of course she did this to retaliate. Wait a second, why did I...’ "Kagome!" He sat up ignoring the pain. "I have to go get her!" He tried standing on his own, but had to lean on the tree for support. ’Great how am I gong to get her like this."

Shippo was sitting in Sango’s lap, having cried himself to sleep. "Leave her alone Inuyasha, that is why she left, so she could be away from you." A stab of pain went through his heart when she said that, because he knew it was true. He was so angry at Sango because she told Kagome to leave, betrayal, something he wouldn’t stand for. If he wasn’t hurt he’d be after Sango again.

Miroku saw the way Inuyasha was looking at Sango, it was the "You’re Dead" look, he was sure Sango knew he was looking at her that way too. She didn’t care though, she was ready to die back there and she just didn’t care. That was Sango, her and her pride. "Well I guess we’ll be making camp here again seeing as Inuyasha isn’t able to move. " He suggested, seeing that Inuyasha just scoffed, he knew they would be staying. Now Miroku realized that he had two hot tempers on his hands, ‘what will happen without Kagome?

**********

Before i make the chapters longer, lets take a vote, yes or no?

-al-