InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under The Spotlight ❯ Why She Left ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Under The spotlight

A/N: Sorry for the dalay...:D

Disclaimer: *sighs* yeah yeah I know…

Chapter 5: Why She Left

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

“WOW!” All the guys gasped as they walked through the double doors of the huge beach house Kagome once called home.

When I say this place was huge…I mean huge! And beach house was the correct term for it as well. Quite literally the back yard was the beach, overlooking the amazing view of the ocean. It was just so…Califronia-esque!

The house was a light sky blue with gleaming white shutters on either side of the many windows, a giant porch at the front and a good 3 stories high. It was like a classic American house…white picket fence included! And that was just the outside.

Once inside you felt as if you could curl up in a ball and be warm forever! It was so cosy, not like most of these cold California mansions. There was a countless amount of rooms so Kagome wasn’t lying when she said there was enough room.

This is your house?!?!” Inuyasha gaped.

“Yeah this is where I grew up…but mom has another apartment in the centre of town for business and what not.” Kagome said slipping past him and leaping onto the extremely comfy looking couch.

“Cool…” Inuyasha barely whispered as he drifted through the living room towards the couch, taking in his surroundings as he went.

“WATCH OUT!!!” Mrs.Higurashi screamed from the back door. Everyone turned towards the scream, wondering what head gone wrong.

But there was nothing wrong as they saw her peering in from outside. So what was she warning them about?

Inuyasha suddenly felt a huge smack in his chest as he fell to the ground having the wind knocked out of him.

That’s when he began to feel the slurp of two gooey tongues dancing around on his face in a sloppy kiss.

“AHH! GROSS! GET THEM OFF!” Inuyasha screamed as he sat up and glared at the two owners of the tongues.

There before him were two stunningly gorgeous black Labradors looking at him with their doughy eyes, one slightly bigger than the other and much more muscly. The other had more of an elegance to it with its lean build and silken fur.

“Oh sorry Inuyash! They just get really excited when people come to visit. I guess they like you.” Kagome apologized as she helped him up and handed him a cloth to wipe his face.

“Bad dogs! What have I told you about jumping on people!” Kagome scorned at the two as their ears dropped tremendously and began to whimper.

Kagome looked at them angrily before her gaze softened and she knelt before the two.

“But its so nice to see you guys again!” She squealed as she attacked the two dogs in tight hugs and lovable pats.

“Hey guys!” Sango yelled happily as she walked up and smothered the two dogs in kisses and hugs.

Kagome stood up and took the rag from Inuyasha noticing that he wasn’t quite getting the goo off of his face.

“Here let me help.” She stated rather than questioned as she rubbed the saliva from his chiselled face.

“Thanks.” Inuyasha mumbled with a slight blush as Kagome finally finished her assault on his face.

“Anyways…” Kagome began as she threw the rag into the sink, “Everybody I would like you to meet Hecter,” She stated as she pointed to the bulky one, “And Mac.” She finished with a smile as she pointed to the lean one.

Everyone slumped over to the huge sectional couch as the two dogs made their way around the group, greeting them with a lick and a tail wag, earning themselves a pat and a stroke form everyone.

“Well now that you’ve all become acquainted with the terrible two, why don’t you guys go find your rooms?” Mrs.Higurashi suggested as the two canines trotted their way to her side.

“K.” Kagome replied while getting up. “Everybody grab your bags and follow me!” She squealed in delight as she scattered up the stairs, quickly followed by the other seven.

Once at the top of the tall steps, Kagome walked slightly along the hall and did a quick turn to face her friends on the second floor.

Door after door were on either sides of the hall as Kagome waited for the rest of the group to make it to the top of the steps.

“Ok people! Us girls alredy know where were going, Inuyasha and Miroku you will be sharing a room right there next to mine and Sango’s, Sesshomaru you just follow Koga, he knows where he going and you two will share a room as well…alright?” Kagome said while pointing to each of the doors.

Muffled yeahs and what not were heard as everyone scurried to their destinations. Soon the hall was empty as everyone had entered their rooms and started to unpack.

Sango and Kagome always shared a room whenever they came to visit Mrs.Higurashi and Rin and Ayame had always shared the one to the right of them.

Kagome entered the room after Sango breathing a deep and heavy sigh. “It’s so good to be home!”

“I know! We have to go see my mom and dad while were here as well! I haven’t spoken to them in forever!” Sango said excitedly as she poured her clothes into the drawers next to her bed.

“Yeah we will…sometimes a I really miss home ya know?” Kagome asked while plopping down onto her bed.

“Well…then why not come back? I mean you heard your mom didn’t you? She wants you back so much!” Sango continued.

“I know but we know why I left L.A. in the first place…and I ended up really liking New York and you can’t deny that you like it too!” Kagome argued back.

“I know, I know, but your over it now aren’t you? I mean, I know what Koga did hurt you a lot, but that was years ago, you must have moved on!?!? And besides he‘s on this trip anyways so your not really avoiding him any, and if he’s in Inuyasha’s band that means that he’s staying in New York doesn’t it? I’m starting to really miss home as well…no matter how much I love New York.” Sango said turning to watch her friend unpack seeing as she had finished it herself.

“Yea I’m over it…and I dunno…maybe one day I’ll come back…but right now we cant anyways, were shooting a movie in New York so lets focus on what were gonna do afterwards when the time comes, k?” Kagome asked taking time out of her unpacking to look at her best friend.

“Yeah your right…well anyways onto happier subjects! Looks like your mom redecorated the room!” Sango bubbled as she looked around the room.

The reasonable large room was painted in a light, yellow colour, with one light orange coloured wall. There were two twin sized beds on either side of the room, facing large double glass doors, leading out onto a balcony facing the ocean. The doors were framed in sheer white curtains, with two plush bean bags on either sides of the door. The room was definitely made for a beach house.

“Yeah she told me she did it herself! She has a real knack for he whole decorating thing.”

Unknown to both girls, Inuyasha and Miroku were outside the door listening intently to their conversation, looking for some sort of entertainment as they had already finished unpacking.

They backed away when they started talking about interior design and went back to their own room.

“So Koga must have done something pretty bad in order for Kagome to leave her home and move across the country huh?” Miroku said plopping down onto his bed.

“Yeah I guess so…” Inuyasha said blankly as he opened the doors to his own balcony and stepped out onto it.

Their room was pretty mush the same as everyone else’s, except for the colour choices, making their room a mixture of black and red.

Inuyasha sighed as he looked out onto the ocean.

‘Kagome…what happened to you?…’

OOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


Loves loves