InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships II ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was dark in the bedroom. The shades had been drawn to keep the accursed sunlight from getting in. The door cracked open and light filtered dimly into the room behind the figure that stood there. He could make out a humanoid form wrapped up in the tangled sheets like a protective cocoon.

The intruder strolled across the room to the window and drew the blinds, letting piercing sun rays shoot in and a hiss came from the bed sheets as the lump wiggled into a ball and groaned loudly.

"What the fuck? Shut the fucking blinds!" growled a sleepy voice.

The standing figure came over to the bed and landed a slap upon the rear of the one in the covers, which made it jump with a cry and start tearing to get the sheets off. Suddenly, a silver blur came into view as the long hair continued to bounce forward when the bed's occupant sat up. A pair of canine ears flattened angrily against his head as he snarled and showed his fangs.

"What the fuck was that for??"

"Do you know what time it is, little brother? I let you sleep late even if you weren't the one that was worn out last night. But I can tell you kept yourself busy." The other longhaired male nodded to several wadded up tissues that lay scattered upon the nightstand.

"Feh, and it's my fault you two make more noise than a train wreck? I don't think that deserves a slap on the ass to wake me up, Sessh." The dog eared boy yawned and rubbed at his amber eyes before stretching. From where he was standing, the elder brother could tell he was bare under the bed sheets.

"Inuyasha, sleeping nude in here again?" Sesshoumaru's brow rose before he tore way the sheets to further expose the half demon.

Inuyasha gave a 'yip!' as he was completely uncovered and his hands shot to cover his semi hard member. "Sesshoumaru!"

"It's not as if I have never seen you naked or aroused, dear brother. But you know that I do not approve of you sleeping nude in the guest bedroom if you do not have a guest."

The hanyou wiggled over to the side of the bed and stood so he could head to the bathroom. "Well, I forgot to get dressed again last night."

The elder demon moved with his lightning speed to stand in front of his brother and blocked the doorway. Inuyasha blinked at the sudden appearance and stopped before he could run over him. "Sessh, I have to piss. Can you get out of the way, please?"

"Forgetting doesn't excuse you from the house rules, you know," he replied coolly.

"Dammit, will you get the fuck out of my way for just two minutes? Or do I have to piss on your shoes to get you to move?" The half youkai's patience was really staring to be tested.

Sesshoumaru moved aside to let him pass since he knew his brother would probably do as he threatened if provoked. Inuyasha shuffled by and into the bathroom across the hall where he stood before the toilet and began to relieve himself with a soft sigh. The full demon leaned against the doorframe with a slight smirk.

".. You enjoy watching me take a piss?" he asked with an irritated tone. He didn't have to look over to know he had an audience.

"I must admit that I've seen better performances than that, dear brother. I'm merely waiting for you to finish before we continue with our previous conversation."

Giving himself a shake, Inuyasha flushed and went to the sink to wash his hands. "What? About me sleeping bare assed in bed?"

"Precisely. You know you are only allowed to do so if you have company. Otherwise you are only allowed to do so in our bed," Sesshoumaru made sure to stress the 'our' as he moved to let his younger return to the bedroom to fetch his clothes.

"Gods, I just forgot because I got too tired. Get off my back, will ya?" Inuyasha stepped into his boxers and began to pull them up his thighs until he felt a pair of hands come to his waist. He looked up and saw his older brother standing behind him.

"But you enjoy it when I'm on your back, little brother." He ran his claws across the bronzed flesh of the hanyou's stomach. "I do not like to find that you're sleeping naked without me, after all."

Inuyasha's breath hitched in his throat softly. He knew Sesshoumaru was in one of his moods again and it did not matter if he had burnt the house down or had just looked at him the wrong way, he was going to get in trouble. ".. Sesshoumaru.."

The hands came to boxers that were almost on and gave them a tug to lower them again. The half demon sighed and knew what was coming, but he did not mind all that much anymore. In an almost mechanic way, Sesshoumaru turned to prop his foot against the bed to keep his knee bent and Inuyasha felt the hand pushing his back to bend over his brother's leg. His stomach lay over the top of his elder's thigh and let his backside stay unprotected. A clawed hand rose and came down swiftly across his ass.

"Ngh.." Inuyasha hissed softly from the first blow.

*smack*

"Ah!.."

*smack*

"Ow!.."

*smack*

"OW!"

*smack*

"Fuck!"

*smack*

"Enough already!"

*smack*
"Sesshoumaru!"

*smack*

"Stop it!"

*smack*

"I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!"

*smack!!*

"Ah!!.. Fuck.." He winced. The last one always hurt the most.

Sesshoumaru let his brother stand again and Inuyasha gingerly rubbed his reddening back end.

"Alright, alright, I won't sleep naked in here anymore without someone. Satisfied now?" he grumbled softly.

The full youkai nodded. "Now, pull up your underwear, brother and get dressed. I am needed tonight at the club and so are you. Your food is already on the table and has been for a few hours."

"Feh, thank you, oh gracious one," Inuyasha slipped on an old shirt he retrieved from the floor.

Things were starting to feel in place. Ever since the hanyou had moved in with his brother, they settled in with each other nicely and began to make up for the years absent of sibling rivalry, but it was always in fun. Inuyasha would get a little testy sometimes when he was rudely awakened or had not eaten yet, but his mood would change eventually.

He stumbled into the kitchen to see his, now ice cold, breakfast sitting at the table for him. The half demon sat down and, without bothering to warm the plate, began to eat in his customary shoveling technique.

Sesshoumaru walked in and watched for a moment, idly wondering how his brother could eat in such a way and still manage to receive oxygen. He went to the refrigerator, took out a carton of orange juice, and poured two glasses before returning the container and bringing the drinks over. He set one in front of his brother then sat down across from him and began to sip his own.

"So, what time is it, anyway?" Inuyasha asked between mouthfuls.

"It is already past 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I've never known you to be a late sleeper, little brother." The demon opened the newspaper and began to idly scan the columns.

"Hey!" he pointed at his elder with his fork that held a chunk of food at the end, "I was up all night because of all the noise coming from your bedroom. You expect me to wake up at a normal time, then you and Naraku should quit your damn screaming matches." He stuffed the fork into his mouth to end his sentence.

"But I know you still enjoyed listening. I can smell your 'enjoyment' all over the guest room and even out in the hallway," the youkai replied without looking up.

"Shut up!.. Ass" he grabbed his juice and gulped it down in a single breath. In a curious tone he then asked, "How come you don't have my lunch out here too?"

Sesshoumaru would have taken him over his knee again if he didn't look so damn cute when trying to act so innocent. "You know very well, dear brother that only one meal will be served at a time. Your breakfast was still there, so you will just have to pass on lunch."

Inuyasha gave a pout and shot puppy dog eyes at his brother.

"You can stop giving me that look, Inuyasha. The answer is 'no'."

He threw in a whimper just for effect. But, Sesshoumaru began to roll the paper up and gave it a tap in his hand to make his point. The hanyou gave a defeated scowl and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Alright, I get it. Just put that damn thing away." He went to stand and started to walk off.

"Dishes, little brother," came the firm reminder before the crinkle of newspaper being unfolded was heard.

"Yeah, yeah.." Inuyasha picked up his dirty dishes with a grumble and brought them to the sink where he washed them and set them out to dry. "I'm going to go take a shower. Or you gonna be a prick about that too?"

Sesshoumaru looked up to eye his baby brother, just the smug smirk he held upon his face was enough to say 'do you want me to give you a prick?'

The hanyou turned his back to him with a 'feh' and walked off to go clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dammit, he has to get all uptight for me getting turned on. With the noise they were making, I'm sure the next city was able to get turned on. Inuyasha stood underneath the hot water that poured over his long hair and his furred ears as he thought to himself. The water made his backside sting slightly, but otherwise, it felt good.

I've never seen Naraku and Sesshoumaru together in the bedroom before, but he's seen me and Sessh at the club. Didn't Sessh say he liked threesomes? I wonder why Sesshoumaru never invited me into one with them before. Maybe he only likes to watch, but not participate. Aw, fuck.. Now I'm hard... I have to stop thinking about this sort of shit when I'm in the shower.

He reached down and grasped himself firmly as he leaned against the shower wall and idly began to stroke himself off. The half demon was reminiscing of the previous night as he had sat in his 'unofficial' bedroom and masturbated to the screams and moans of passion coming from the other side of the house. Hell, he could smell them too and he knew he was in for a long, sleepless night if he did not take care of himself. However, masturbation never quite left him as satisfied as he would be with a lover.

Inuyasha let out a soft moan and sped his hand motion up. He did not like having anyone over the nights Naraku came to visit. It was rather mortifying how loud the two could be and the hanyou did not want to subject someone else to the noise. If only Kagome or Miroku could have kept him company, though. At least he wouldn't have to feel like he was being banished to the guestroom then. However, he went to the room on his own accord.

"Ngh.. Almost there.." Inuyasha grit his teeth before giving a groan and letting himself spill over his own hand. He gave some soft pants as he finished and stood straight again. The spray of the water washed his mess away down the drain while he finished up and climbed out.

He took his towel off the rack and shook his head to get the water out of his dog ears before dabbing at his silvery mane and then wrapping the towel around his waist.

"Why didn't you call me if you needed some help with your shower?"

Inuyasha had been so preoccupied with his thoughts that he had not noticed Sesshoumaru had come into the bathroom. ".. Huh? I didn't need any help."

Sesshoumaru walked closer, arms crossed in a similar fashion to his younger brother as he eyed him. "You came in the shower, dear brother. You could have called me to help you, you know."

The half youkai began to blush despite himself. "Oh, sorry. Maybe next time."

"I will hope so or I will have to take you over my knee again.. And then take you against the wall," the last comment had Sesshoumaru smirking. "In any case, we need to leave by 7 o'clock. I'll have dinner ready before we go, so do not fill up on those detestable noodles."

"I can't help it if I'm an addict," Inuyasha shrugged simply.

"We could always throw them out."

"Don't even kid about something like that, Sessh. You do not part a demon and his Ramen. Ever."

"I'm serious, little brother. If I catch you eating that trash, I'm punishing you. Now, get dressed." Sesshoumaru left the hanyou to finish drying himself and to pull on clean clothes.