InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships II ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha was enjoying his deep slumber until his dreams were gently invaded by curious noises. His honey colored eyes began to slit open to the daylight and he became aware that his body was rocking softly upon the bed. He yawned wide before turning his head towards the sounds that had followed him from his sleep.

Beside the hanyou, Sesshoumaru and Naraku were otherwise engaged with one another. The dark haired male lay beneath the demon as they made love. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at the scene and noticed the tube of lubricant that lay near his head.

The half youkai sat up sleepily with an irritated look and grabbed his pillow and left to finish sleeping in the guest room. As an afterthought, he threw on a pair of boxers and left the other two males to their activities. However, he had to help relieve some 'tension' before he could fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did well, dear brother. Naraku enjoyed your company with us last night."

It was later and the two brothers were in the kitchen. Inuyasha was busy forcing spoonfuls of cereal into his mouth to get rid of the hunger pains. He looked tired still and had to hold his head up with his hand. "Mmfg.."

"Talking and eating shouldn't be a mixed activity, Inuyasha."

The younger demon swallowed his mouthful and yawned wide. "Good for you two. I'm exhausted still."

"You'll be happy to know then, that you are not needed at the club tonight. I, however, have a performance. Shall I trust you by yourself?"

Inuyasha only moved his eyes to give a slight glare at his elder. "Ass.. I hope you didn't forget about letting Kagome stay over this weekend. You remember our agreement?"

Sesshoumaru nodded gently. "Yes, little brother. Your female can still stay with you and I will keep to myself."

The hanyou sat himself up. ".. Can I talk to you about something?"

Curiosity perked, the older sibling turned an open ear. "What is it, Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha began to fidget with his spoon. ".. I want to make this weekend special. It's me and Kagome's anniversary.. And.. I've been thinking a lot about it and all.." He started to scratch absently at one of his dog ears as he avoided eye contact.

"What is on your mind?"

Softened amber eyes met the demon. "... Sessh.. I'm taking a big step here.. But.. I want to propose to Kagome."

Sesshoumaru was surprised, but he only showed it by raising his eyebrows slightly.

"We've been talking about it a lot and I've been saving here and there. It's for Kagome's sake really. She's told me how she always wanted a wedding and all that other stuff. Since she let me mark her, I figured it was the least I could do for her in return.. I just don't know about where we're gonna live and how to go about this. I was wondering if you could give me some advice maybe?"

True, demon customs as far as marriage and mates were different. Nevertheless, more and more demons were accepting the human ways as well. Sesshoumaru knew enough from his age advantage that he felt he understood. He gave a nod.

"I want to make everything perfect for her. She's told me about how she's always dreamed it happening and I don't want to blow something this big.. But I don't know what to do or say or anything really.. And I wanted to ask about a house. You're into all that business shit. I thought you could help me find a place."

Sesshoumaru gave a soft smile of approval and nodded again. "I will gladly help you, dear brother. I must admit that I am impressed with your behavior. You must truly love this female to give her her dreams."

Inuyasha smiled back, eyes twinkling softly. "You have no idea, Sessh.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang, but Sesshoumaru already knew who was there without even opening the door. He went to answer it since his younger sibling was in the middle of a nervous breakdown. The hanyou had been pacing around all day, mumbling to himself.

"Calm yourself Inuyasha or I will have to think about forgoing my promise of not punishing you."

The elder youkai turned back to the door and opened it for the female waiting on the other side. She looked a little surprised to see him, but smiled politely.

"Good evening, Sesshoumaru. I thought it was going to be Inuyasha at the door." She smiled and tucked a bit of her raven hair back behind her ear as the demon ushered her inside and closed the door.

"I'm afraid Inuyasha is a bit on edge today. I might suggest a rolled up newspaper if he continues."

The girl giggled softly. "Thank you again for letting me stay this weekend. It means a lot to me and I'm sure it means something to Inuyasha as well." She gave a small curtsied bow to show her respect.

"It is nothing. I am keeping a promise I made to my brother. And, in also keeping with said promise, I will stay out of your affairs. Now, I must take my leave and leave you to Inuyasha." With a slight bow of his head, he left her for the seclusion of his study.

Kagome looked around, wonder where Inuyasha could have disappeared to. She came to the kitchen to peek her head in. "Inuyasha?"

The hanyou was gulping down a glass of water to try and calm his nerves, but coughed in mid sip as he heard the girl's voice. The cup, luckily being plastic, clattered loudly to the floor by his feet. He whirled around, looking very flustered. "Kagome!"

She put her hand to her mouth and blinked, as she seemed to startle him, but then came to his side and knelt down to retrieve the fallen glass. She handed it to him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you knew I was there.. Here, I'll help you clean this up. Can you hand me some paper towels?"

Inuyasha nodded dumbly and grabbed a handful of the towels before kneeling beside her and helping to wipe up the puddle.

"Y-you didn't scare me. I was just thinking about a lot of things.. Okay, I think we got it all."

He stood again and helped Kagome to her feet before taking her into a tight embrace. He kissed her tenderly. "I missed you, Kagome."

She stroked the bit of his silver hair that fell over his shoulder. "I missed you too, Inuyasha. It's been harder to see you ever since you started working at the club.. Things still going well there?"

Inuyasha gave an indifferent nod. "Yeah. I mean, it pays well. I can't complain about that. But Jakotsu is hitting on me again. I'd claw his eyes out if I wasn't afraid it would only turn him on.." He gave a little shiver.

Kagome bit her lip. "He's the cutter, right?"

He nodded.

"I'm glad you're staying away from him. You've got Miroku and Sesshoumaru at least."

"Hey! Are you saying I can't protect myself from that psycho little fruit? I don't need their help, woman!" He smirked at her to show he was only playing.

"Speaking of your brother, how are things going with you and him?" Kagome's grin showed what she meant.

Inuyasha blushed. "Okay, that's enough of your hentai thoughts. This weekend is about you and me and no one else. So, I want us to stay in. I don't want to share you with anyone on our anniversary."

She smiled softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That sounds nice, Inuyasha. I just hope you don't have Ramen on the menu for our dinner."

The hanyou threw up his hands in a playful exasperated gesture. "Well, there goes my plan. Guess we're going to have to order a pizza.." he started walking into the dining room and made sure she was following before he let her see the table, "or we could just settle on this instead.."

Kagome gasped. The table was set elegantly for two. There was a tablecloth, candles, a rose centerpiece, even folded cloth napkins. Of course, Sesshoumaru was the one that planned everything since he knew his brother barely had a romantic bone in his body.

"Oh, Inuyasha.. This is beautiful."

He led her to her chair and once again held it for her as she sat. He had calmed down from before, but still had a knot of tension inside his gut. The half demon took the napkin and laid it across her lap gently.

"You asked your brother to help you, didn't you, Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha drooped his ears with a little pout. "Hey, give me a break here. I'm trying my best. You keep this up and we will be having Ramen." He took his own seat across from her.

With a little nod to the covered plate before her he said, "You might want to see if that's still hot. I know you have this thing about cold food."

Kagome lifted the cover and smiled bright. Steam still rose softly from the pasta and cheese. "I think it's fine." She noticed the wine glass that sat out, but did not see a bottle anywhere. "Should we get something to drink so we can make a toast?"

Inuyasha smacked his forehead. "Shit! I forgot th--"

"You left the wine in the kitchen, dear brother," Sesshoumaru came to the table and poured a glass for the raven-haired female and one for his sibling before setting it down. "I saw it when I went to get a drink and thought I'd bring it to you."

The younger demon looked up with a bit of relief. He could tell Sesshoumaru was keeping an eye on him to help things went along smoothly. ".. Thanks, Sessh.."

"Now, if you excuse my interruption, I shall return to the study. I wish you two a good evening."

"Thank you very much, Sesshoumaru," Kagome replied.

The youkai gave a small nod. "And I hope you enjoy your dessert. Inuyasha had a hand in preparing it. As well as trying to consume part of it before you arrived."

"Hey!" Inuyasha pouted.

Kagome gave a soft chuckle. "Yep, that sounds like, Inuyasha."

The hanyou gave a grunt. "Okay, that's enough. This is a private dinner between me and Kagome. Out." he pointed with a clawed finger. He did not need any more distractions.

Sesshoumaru left the two lovers to their meal.

"Feh."

The girl took her now filled glass and raised it. "Well, here's to lovely dinner together and our anniversary."

Inuyasha touched his glass to hers with a soft 'tink' before taking a sip. He made a slight face from the bitter taste. He much rather have beer than wine any day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The half demon cleared away their empty dishes. As the meal had progressed, Kagome could notice him getting more and more fidgety. She had asked him several times if he was alright, but he always told her that he was just fine.

"Y-you want your dessert now?" he called from the kitchen.

"Hrm.. Sure. Dessert sounds nice."

Kagome waited, as it seemed to take Inuyasha a rather long time to emerge from the kitchen. He poked his head out first and looked very flushed.

"Inuyasha? Are you sure you're alright? You look like you're going to be sick."

"I'm fine. Just c-close your eyes, okay, Kagome? I want it to be a surprise."

"Alright, but you're really acting weird tonight. I hope you're not coming down with something." Kagome's eyes closed and she waited.

Inuyasha swallowed hard before coming out. He held the plate tightly so he would not spill the precious contents. Carefully, he set it on the table in front of her and took her hand in his own.

".. Okay.. You can open them now.." his grasp grew tight.

Kagome opened her eyes. First, she was excited to see what looked to be a cheesecake with chocolate swirls upon the top, but then she realized that it was writing. She read the cursive letters:

Kagome, will you marry me?

Immediately, she gasped and felt warm wetness coming to her smoky gray eyes. Inuyasha dropped to one knee beside her, still holding her hand in his before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box.

"K-Kagome.. I can't remember exactly what I was going to say now... But, I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart.. I chose you as my mate for a reason and I want to give you everything you could ever dream of in return for choosing me.. I know I screw things up sometimes, but you're always there by my side.. I don't think there are even words to express how I feel about you. I want to be with you and only you for the rest of our days together. I want to always be able to protect you and, one day, our family.. I guess it's silly to think that you'll turn me away since we are mates, but I just want to hear you say 'yes' again. I want to be sure you accept me completely as I accept you.. So, Kagome.. Will you take me as your mate?" With his last words, he opened the small box and offered the ring that was nestled inside it.

Kagome began to cry full force. Thick rivers of tears streamed down her face and splashed onto her clothes as she took the beautiful diamond engagement ring and held it out to him, wanting him to slip it onto her finger.

Inuyasha put the box aside and quickly slipped the ring onto her finger. He was still waiting expectantly for her answer.

She struggled to find her voice. She could only make little choked sounds through her happy tears, so she just nodded her head 'yes'.

The hanyou let out a long breath and wrapped his arms around her tightly, burying his head against her chest. ".. Oh, thank gods, Kagome.."

Together they sat and held one another as she sobbed happily. This crying was one Inuyasha did not mind at all. He even shared a few stray tears before leaning up and placing feathery kisses upon her lips.

Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and, very lovingly, he lifted her to carry her bridal style to the bedroom.

The hanyou closed the door with his foot, then laid his mate back upon the bed. He gave her another kiss before his fingers began to trace across her blouse and undo the buttons slowly.

"And Sessh is helping me find a house. I'm gonna make sure that I give you everything. Even if you ask for the moon and stars, I'll be damn sure to find a way to get them for you." He bent down and kissed her neck and collarbone.

Kagome was still sniffling, but her tears were slowing down at his attentions. "Oh, Inuyasha.. You've given me more than I could ask for right now.. If this is some dream, I hope I never wake up."

He slipped her shirt off. "This is a dream, Kagome. It's our dream and it's finally coming true."

"Are you still going to work at the club?"

"Only if you want me to. But I'll gladly give you your own private show free of charge, anytime you want." He gave a fanged grin as he kissed her once more and then began to work her skirt off.

Kagome started to undress Inuyasha as well. They did not speak, as they were afraid to break the soft spell they had created. The only sounds were the whispers of clothing being shed and left to drop upon the floor until they were both nude.

Inuyasha made Kagome lay back so he could give her beautiful body the worshiping that it deserved. He started with butterfly kisses upon her lips before going to her forehead, across each eye, down her nose, her chin, and began to trail down her neck.

She made a soft moan, but let him continue. He took his time at her neck and let his lips and tongue play upon her pulse point. Then he went to his mark and covered it with tender kisses before moving down her shoulder and down one arm. His mouth paved the way to her hand and graced each finger with its own loving kiss. Then, the half demon went to repeat his actions upon the other side.

"Oh, Inuyasha.. You're teasing me."

He had begun to make his way across her chest now as he kissed between her breasts before circling each of her nipples and giving the pert nub a loving suckle.

"I'm only *kiss* giving you *kiss* what a goddess *kiss* like you *kiss* deserves.."

His lips brushed feathery kisses down her belly and around her navel. Inuyasha lifted his head and sat back as he pulled one of her legs up. This time, he started at her toes and made his way up her ankles and calves. He continued up her thighs, leaving no area untouched.

At last, he stopped at his final destination. He could smell her arousal and it only grew stronger as he parted her thighs. The hanyou's own erection was more than ready, but he kept himself under control. Tonight was for Kagome.

The girl was breathing heavily and he cheeks were pink. ".. Please.."

Inuyasha brought his head down to her dark curls and tested her with the tip of his tongue. The sensation made her arch her back and gasp. He held thighs apart with firm, yet gentle hands and started to lap at her warm folds. She was wet with nectar that had collected while he was lavishing her body with kisses. It was sweet and he knew that it was all for him.

"Ah!.. Inuyasha!" Kagome clutched bed sheets in her fists.

The demon tongue found her opening and pierced her as far as he could reach to collect her honey. The girl writhed softly beneath his tongue, but he kept her still with his grasp. Inuyasha then moved to suckle on the firm bump of flesh that he knew would drive her wild. His lips wrapped around the nub and gave her a hard suck.

Kagome strained a cry. It was sweet torture he was giving her and she was not sure how long she was going to last. The half youkai teased her with the tip of his tongue and letting his teeth run softly across her skin. In mere moments, she cried out his name and let the waves of pleasure crash over her.

Inuyasha drank all that he could get from her before lifting himself up again and wiping his face with the back of his hand. He looked at his raven-haired mate with pure admiration, then laid down upon her.

"I love you, Kagome.." he whispered softly into her ear as he positioned himself to take her.

She gazed up with quivering eyes. "I love you too, Inuyasha.. Please make love to me.."

He gave a gentle push and entered her with a soft grunt. Kagome made a moan as she was filled by her lover and wrapped her legs behind his back to hold him close to her.

Tenderly, he began to build his thrusts as he panted into her ear and kissed her neck by her mark. "You feel so good.."

"Inuyasha.." She ran her fingers over his back and closed her eyes so she could concentrate on him and the pleasure he was giving her.

Their movements were gentle as they made love. They were in no rush. Time was standing still just for them in this moment. The only thing that mattered was the other.

Kagome fueled her lover with her soft mewls and gasps. It reminded her so much of the first time they had giving themselves to one another. Though, it was more awkward and clumsy than now, but the love she had was just the same.

No.. I love him even more now.

Inuyasha moaned while he nuzzled his face into her hair and breathed in her scent. He wanted to stay like this forever, but his body was crying for him to go faster.

"Faster, Inuyasha.." she pleaded.

The hanyou wrapped his arms around her lovingly and sped up the motion of his hips. He let himself drive deeper and was afraid he may have hurt her, but it only elicited a delightful gasp from Kagome's lips.

"Oh! Inuyasha!"

With his new confidence, he increased his speed a bit more and continued to drive himself into her depths. She cried out and dug her fingers into his flesh with each strike.

Inuyasha could not get enough of her beautiful sounds of passion. He suckled at his mark and bit down upon her tender skin once more to renew it. It was his way of showing he had chosen her all over again.

The bite hurt at the initial penetration, but his tongue lapping at her wounds took away any traces of pain that she had felt. She wrapped her legs around him tighter and proved to make his thrusting more difficult.

"I'm.. almost there.." she begged breathlessly, urging him forward.

Holding her tightly in his protective embrace, Inuyasha focused on bringing his lover to her peak. He drove through her and grit his fangs tightly as he felt the knot growing in his stomach.

Kagome tightened around him, "I.. I'm.." She took in a sharp gasp and screamed his name out into the night as she orgasmed. "INUYASHA!!"

Less than a heartbeat after, the half youkai reached his own euphoric release. He buried his face in her soft locks and groaned loudly. He called her name as he filled her with his love, but it was muffled by the raven tresses.

The two lovers grasped one another tightly as they slowly came down from their pleasure highs. Inuyasha let himself pump the last bit of his seed into her before he went to pull himself out. Kagome held him fast.

"Please don't.. I want to feel you inside me."

Inuyasha gave a sedated nod and laid his head down upon her soft chest while they basked in their afterglow. She absently stroked his soft ears back and combed her fingers through his long, silver hair.

"I love you so much, Kagome.."

"I love you, too, Inuyasha. You don't know how happy you've made me."

The hanyou's eyes were closed as he let her rub his sensitive ears, but he smiled softly and kissed chest where he lay.

"And I'm gonna keep you that happy all weekend."

"Will you give me my own, private show like you promised?" Kagome grinned softly as she lay upon her back and stared out at nothing.

"Mm, you bet. Just you and me and I'm going to wait on you hand and foot while you're here."

She gave a contented sigh and got more comfortable upon the bed.

".. Inuyasha?"

An ear flickered towards her, but he did not lift his head from its comfortable resting place, ".. Hm?"

"I wanted to ask you a question."

This time, he moved and rested his chin between her breasts. "What?"

Kagome stopped stroking his ears and looked down. They gazed deeply into one another's eyes and it was quiet for several long beats. Inuyasha was starting to feel uncomfortable from the tension.

"I already asked you 'what'?"

She continued to look at him for a moment longer before she finally asked, "Inuyasha?"

"What, woman?? Will you just ask me already!"

"Inuyasha? Are those.. Are those hickies on your neck and below your waist?"

Fin.