InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships II ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As morning came, Inuyasha began to awaken from where he lay in his brother's embrace. He grew aware of the plug still inside him and gave a small groan as he began to stir.

Sesshoumaru's amber eyes opened from the movement and his arms tightened around the hanyou's body.

"Then you are awake, dear brother."

The half demon whimpered as he continued to face away from his bedmate. His brother began to tenderly stroke his hand through his tangled silver tresses to soothe him.

"I hope you have learned your lesson well, then, Inuyasha. Come, let's remove the plug from your body."

Inuyasha whimpered again, but did not move. He was sore all over and any movement would send lightning through every nerve.

Sesshoumaru took uncharacteristic pity upon the quivering mass of his younger. He sat up and carefully gathered the hanyou into his arms and lifted him from the bed as he took him into the bathroom.

The younger sibling lay still in the demon's hold. His eyes were closed softly and his head lay against his brother's chest.

".. It hurts.." he whispered.

"And it will for a time." Sesshoumaru kissed a softly furred ear. "But you have learned and are forgiven, little brother."

While still cradling the hanyou to himself, the elder youkai knelt beside the bathtub and began to run the water. He let the basin fill and watched the steam rising from the surface before turning off the faucet. Then, he lowered his brother's nude body into the bath.

Inuyasha hissed softly as the heat made his wounds sting, but allowed himself to be submerged. His head lay back against the edge and he let out a soft sigh as he began to relax.

Sesshoumaru reached down into the water and came between the hanyou's thighs. His fingers found the flat, rubber surface of the plug base and he gingerly began to ease the object out.

"Ah!.. Fuck!.." screamed the half demon.

"Be still, Inuyasha. It will be over in a moment." Sesshoumaru continued to work the expanded rubber plug out of his brother's tight ring.

Soft tears came to the corners of Inuyasha's eyes and he grit his fangs tightly. His hand found his elder's and took hold of it. A reassuring squeeze came, then Sesshoumaru gave the plug a firm pull to remove it.

The hanyou screamed shrilly and arched his back. A few small tendrils of red dispersed into the water. Inuyasha held onto his brother's hand like a lifeline as his screams of pain died to moans.

"It's over now, dear brother. Just relax."

It was several moments before Inuyasha laid limply in the hot bath and let the warmth soothe his aching body. Sesshoumaru took his hand back and reached for a washcloth.

He dipped it into the water and brought the dampened cloth to his younger's face where be began to dab away the tears and sweat. "I will take care of you today while your wounds heal, Inuyasha."

The half demon gave a soft groan in reply and allowed his elder sibling to continue washing him. Sesshoumaru took care in lathering shampoo into the silver locks and working his fingers over his brother's scalp in a massage.

He helped Inuyasha sit while he rinsed his hair and began to scrub his back, chest, and shoulders. As the bath drew to an end, Sesshoumaru let the water drain and scooped the wet and naked hanyou into his arms to wrap in a towel.

Inuyasha felt warm all over from the care he was receiving. Truthfully, Sesshoumaru felt a small spot of guilt for his deeds the night before, but he knew his younger needed to be disciplined. Today, he was going to show him all was forgiven.

The demon dried Inuyasha's body and took him into the bedroom to dress. He slid a fine pair of royal blue, silk boxers up the hanyou's thighs and around the thin waist. Lovingly, Sesshoumaru wrapped his brother in a warm robe and slipped one upon himself as well.

"What do you wish to have for breakfast, dear brother?"

Inuyasha's eyes still seemed tired and droopy. His mouth formed a slight grin. ".. Ramen?"

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes carefully. "Not for breakfast. I will allow you to have it at lunch today, though."

The half youkai gave a gentle nod. He could live with that. "I don't have a preference then. Anything edible."

The elder demon tucked Inuyasha back into the bed before he left. The hanyou realized he must have nodded off while he was alone because the next thing he knew, he was given a gentle shake.

"Wake up, little brother."

Inuyasha yawned wide and rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up. He smelled food and it reminded him how hungry he was.

Sesshoumaru placed a tray upon his younger's lap that held a plate of eggs and toast and some fruit.

The demon youth gave a sniff. "Smells good. Thanks, Sessh."

Inuyasha began to eat. He had always hated eating anything that was healthy for him, but he had to change the habit the moment he moved in with his elder brother. Sesshoumaru wasn't a health nut, but he refused to sit by and watch his sibling digest every stomach-turning concoction he could find.

"This is great. I think I should piss you off more often if I'm gonna get the royal treatment," Inuyasha joked between bites.

Sesshoumaru gave an un-amused glance at his baby brother and waited for him to finish before taking the tray away. "You may watch the television in the living room today. I won't interrupt you."

The hanyou gave a nod and wiggled himself to the side of the bed so he could stand. With a slight limp in his step, he went to the living room and laid on the couch to watch TV.

The older demon returned and made his younger move so he could seat himself upon the couch as well. Inuyasha took advantage of Sesshoumaru's generosity for today and snuggled against him with his head upon his brother's shoulder.

"Thanks for being so nice to me today."

"You were punished enough yesterday, dear brother."

The two watched the screen quietly. Inuyasha had found The Matrix: Reloaded on one of the stations and seemed to be thoroughly enthralled. Sesshoumaru did not seem to mind it either and was surprised that his younger sibling would find something that seemed so intellectual, interesting.

Inuyasha was only enjoying it for the special effects and fight scenes though.

"Feh. I wouldn't need wires and shit to do that. Why don't they call me for these things?" he boasted before moving to lay his head in his brother's lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Sessh. You said I could."

"You've already had four, Inuyasha. That's enough," Sesshoumaru stated.

"Feh. Fine, no more Ramen for today." Inuyasha took a soda from the refrigerator and let the tab make a crack as he opened it.

"Naraku is going to come over tomorrow evening."

The hanyou swallowed the sweet liquid. "So that means I need to hide in the guest room again?"

Surprisingly, Sesshoumaru replied, "You will stay with us."

Canine ears perked straight and he almost lost his grip upon the soda can. "Huh??"

"Naraku has requested that you stay the night with he and I."

"I'm not so sure I want to. He really bugs me, Sessh."

Inuyasha never cared for his brother's male companion since the day he met him. There was something that did not sit well with the half demon. It was as if Naraku always had a dark aura of arrogance and deceit about him.

"I was not giving you a choice, little brother. You are going to stay with us tomorrow night."

Dammit.

"Fine. I'll stay with you two.. But I get to have Kagome over this weekend and I want you out of my way while she's here. No 'punishment' bullshit when she's around. Got it?" Inuyasha's eyes were narrowed and focused upon his elder as he spoke.

"Agreed. I will let you to be free with your female this weekend and will not intrude."

"Good.. Now what're we having for dinner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha was back on the couch the next evening when the doorbell rang.

Sesshoumaru called from where he was in the bedroom, "Answer the door if you would, dear brother."

The hanyou snorted to himself as he got up and went to the front door. He pulled it open and faced the dark haired man waiting on the other side.

The half demon forced himself to give a greeting. "Hello, Naraku. Sessh is in the bedroom."

"Hello, Inuyasha. I must say that I'm happy you will be joining us tonight."

Inuyasha could almost see the darkness curling out from the man's lips. Everything about Naraku bothered him. The veil of arrogance, the piercing reddish eyes, the tone of his voice. "Yeah, well, c'mon in, I suppose."

The dark haired male stepped inside and Inuyasha closed the door. What the hell does Sessh see in this guy anyway? You'd think two self-righteous assholes would be too full of themselves to have any room for another of the same.

Sesshoumaru stepped from the bedroom and walked to his partner. They shared an embrace and a chaste kiss in greeting. "I've missed you."

"I have missed you as well, koi. I was just telling Inuyasha how happy I am for the three of us to be together tonight." Naraku reached his hand up and brushed the backs of his finger lightly across the pale demon flesh of his lover's face.

"Everything is ready, but I hope you do not mind having some dinner with us first." Sesshoumaru captured the digits and gave their tips a soft kiss.

"Not at all."

The youkai turned his head to his younger. "Inuyasha, if you would be so kind to show Naraku his seat in the dining room."

The hanyou gave a soft grunt, but nodded. "Follow me.."

The two walked to the dining room table that had been set nicely for three places. Inuyasha pulled a chair out.

"Here ya go. Sesshoumaru said he would sit at the head so he could be closer."

Naraku gave a nod and seated himself in the offered chair while the half demon went to take a seat opposite from him. Sesshoumaru appeared and placed a covered dish in the center of the table, minding the lit candles he had set on either side. There were already a few covered bowls waiting for the main course.

Dinner was relatively quiet, as far as Inuyasha's end went. He received an occasional scold of his poor table manners, but the rest of the conversation was between his brother and Naraku. The half demon just let it flow in one ear and out the other while he ate.

"Inuyasha?"

Sesshoumaru's voice brought him back to earth and be lifted his head with perked ears. He still had the fork in his mouth as he gave his 'what?' look.

"We asked you a question, dear brother, but it seems your thoughts are elsewhere," the demon chided softly.

Inuyasha swallowed his mouthful. "Oh, what then?"

The other two males glanced at one another before chuckling softly. Sesshoumaru shook his head. "Never mind, little brother. It's not important now."

The hanyou put on a soft pout of irritation before he resumed eating. He was the first to clean his plate. Twice. Afterward, he stretched and relaxed in his chair. He did not get to enjoy it for too long before Sesshoumaru had him clear the table.

What am I? Your personal slave now? With a snort, Inuyasha did as he was told while his brother and Naraku left into the living room. As he was loading up the dishwasher, he caught the scent of arousal wafting through the air.

The dog eared youth closed the machine door and left the kitchen. When he walked into the living room, he found Sesshoumaru and Naraku partly undressed and thoroughly engaged in exploring the other's body with their fingertips and mouths. Inuyasha folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Doesn't look like you need me after all, Sessh."

The elder demon brought his lips away from his dark haired partner's neck. He was shirtless and still in his dress slacks. "We were merely waiting for you, Inuyasha." Sesshoumaru stood from the couch. "Let's continue this in the bedroom, shall we?"

Naraku, his shirt unbuttoned, lifted himself and grinned seductively to his lover. Sesshoumaru came over and gave his younger a soft swat upon the backside to get him moving.

"I'm going! Jeez," the half youkai grumbled before following.

He walked into the bedroom and noticed an outfit laid out upon the bed. Sesshoumaru came behind him and brushed his fingertips over his furred ears.

"That's for you, dear brother. I suggest you go change now," he whispered hotly before giving the canine appendage a kiss.

Inuyasha started to blush, but took his change of clothes and went into the bathroom. At least Sessh is here. It won't be as bad then. He stripped himself down completely before slipping on the black thong and the black leather strapped vest.

The hanyou traced a clawed finger over the criss-crossed straps that made an X upon his chest. Who would have thought I'd become as big a hentai as Miroku? That thought made him smirk gently. Oh, well. May as well get this over with.

When he returned to the bedroom, Naraku had changed into long, black robe that revealed his firm chest. He was planting kisses across Sesshoumaru's back as the demon was pulling out the tube of lubricant from the side drawer for later.

The two looked up at the young hanyou as he stood waiting for his next instructions. His elder brother broke free from Naraku to come to Inuyasha's side.

"Quite fetching, little brother. Are you ready to join us tonight?"

Inuyasha gave a timid nod and Sesshoumaru gave a grin of approval.

"Very well, then. Lay upon the bed."

The half demon complied and crawled onto the top of their bed and laid back. Sesshoumaru sat beside him and knelt down to take his soft mouth into a hungry kiss. A moan escaped the younger's lips as he parted them and let their tongues begin to battle for dominance. Sesshoumaru found the hanyou's wrists and pulled them up over Inuyasha's head to hold them tightly to the bed.

Inuyasha gave a muffled gasp into his brother's mouth as he felt a second tongue dragging wet trails across his belly and tickling around his navel. He managed to glance down and spy Naraku lavishing his flesh with licks and love bites. It was becoming too much for the young half youkai and he felt himself grow painfully hard.

Sesshoumaru lifted his head away to see the flushed tint of his younger's face. "I think you are enjoying yourself, little brother. How shameful you are."

Inuyasha squirmed softly and tucked his ears back. There was something about the way his brother talked down to him like it was sinful to be loving every moment of it that left him feeling naughty, yet wanting more. He gave a whimper, then arched his back in surprise. Amber eyes shot downward to find Naraku had taken the liberty of removing the offending cloth barrier of the thong with his teeth.

Sesshoumaru gave a pleased smirk. "I knew you were enjoying it like a filthy whore. " He pulled his brother up and off the bed.

".. Sessh.." Inuyasha's eyes were clouding with lust as he gazed into his elder's face.

"I do not care for such behavior, little brother.." Sesshoumaru gave one last kiss before he lifted his bent knee and pushed the half demon over.

Inuyasha felt like he was going to tumble face first onto the floor with how low his head was being held down. He supported himself as best he could with his forearms. His long, silver locks cascaded about his face as he got a good look at the carpet. Sesshoumaru kept him still with a firm hand upon the back of his head.

*SMACK*

The hanyou's head pushed against his brother's hand as he received his first hit across his tender flesh.

Sesshoumaru began to rain down open palmed spanks across the half youkai's bare behind. Soon, red outlines of the elder brother's hand could be seen.

Naraku reached out and stopped the demon before he could lay his next blow and gave the hand a kiss. "I can't let you have all the fun, koibito."

Sesshoumaru gave a pleased smile. "Would you like a turn?"

The dark haired male grinned back with a nod. "What do you think I should use?"

"Go get my whip. But he may enjoy it too much."

Inuyasha's breathing was hard and his cheeks were flushed in a red tint that matched his buttocks. His erection was throbbing and in need of release. Each swat made him rub against Sesshoumaru's leg and just made his desire climb. My poor butt.. Ah...

Naraku sidled up to the still bent half demon while clutching the handle of a cat-o-ninetails. He raised his arm and brought the whips down with a sharp *crack* across the heated skin.

"AH!.. fuck.." Inuyasha grit his fangs, but had to let the abuse continue. Sesshoumaru's fingers only tightened their grip in the hanyou's tresses to keep him still.

The lashing continued until the younger demon could only feel the heated sting coming from his own skin.

"That's enough, Naraku. I think our little toy here is going to pass out if we continue."

Naraku stepped back while Sesshoumaru let Inuyasha up again. The half youkai's eyes were half lidded in ecstasy and his legs were beginning to wobble unsteadily. The elder demon helped his sibling onto the bed so he would not fall.

Sesshoumaru unfastened his slacks and let them and his underwear fall around his ankles in a heap before stepping out from them. Naraku slipped his robe from his shoulders and came behind the young hanyou on the bed.

Inuyasha watched the two disrobe and held back a whimper of need. The dark haired male freed him from the last of his clothes until all three were completely nude and highly aroused.

Naraku pulled the half demon back between his thighs and held him in a reclined angle as he teased the sensitive canine ears with his fingertips. Sesshoumaru joined them upon the bed and sat in front of his baby brother. He spread the hanyou's legs and pushed his knees back to have better access to his hidden entrance.

Inuyasha shivered from the attention and could only watch with a sedated gaze as the elder youkai brought his clawed fingers to his younger's mouth.

"Suck," he commanded.

Soft lips parted and the demon youth took the offered fingers into his mouth. He suckled each individual softly and ran his tongue across the length to give them a complete coating of saliva.

"Very good, dear brother. You know well where these are going next."

Inuyasha gave a soft moan and felt his stiff cock give a twitch in response. Sesshoumaru pulled his fingers from his sibling's moist cavern and brought his hand down to the parted thighs. A single digit began to massage and probe him until it slide in knuckle deep.

Naraku held Inuyasha tight as he gasped and tried to squirm away from the finger preparations. "Oh, no, Inuyasha. You aren't ready yet."

The hanyou gave a whimper and allowed Sesshoumaru to continue easing him open. A second finger found its way inside his body and a scissoring motion began to stretch his opening further.

"Ah!.. I can't take it anymore!.." Inuyasha cried and begged, wanting sweet release from this torture.

"Patience, little brother. You're almost ready," cooed Sesshoumaru as he added a third digit.

The torturous play finally ended and the elder youkai removed his fingers. Taking advantage of the half demon's sedation, the two other males lifted him up and brought him to Naraku's waiting lap.

Inuyasha blinked a few times as he grew alert again, but kept quiet. He did not care what was happening as long as he was going to be able to climax. The dark haired male held the young hanyou's hips while Sesshoumaru began to lower his brother upon his lover's shaft.

"AH!.." Inuyasha arched his back from the initial penetration and tried to struggle, but the two sets of hands held him in place. In moments, Naraku was fully sheathed inside the half demon.

"Mmm, he feels wonderful, koi. It's not fair that you get to have him with you all the time."

Sesshoumaru parted his brother's thighs again and wrapped his fist around the hard member. Inuyasha cried out in pleasure and Naraku began to thrust upwards into his tightness. While he drove himself into the silver haired youth upon him, he began to trail kisses and nibbles upon the tender flesh of the hanyou's neck.

The sight of his lover having sex with his younger was deliciously arousing. Sesshoumaru brought his head down and let his wet tongue drag across the sweet flesh of his sibling's chest and belly while never letting his slow stroking cease. He lapped at the pert nipples and gave each a hard suckle and teasing bite before letting his tongue tip trace designs in a downward motion. He came to a stop at the half demon's navel, which he dipped into occasionally and gave hungry love bites around the outside.

Inuyasha could no longer focus. His eyes were shut tightly, but he could still only make out a blinding white. His body felt on fire, but he was too far gone to care anymore.

Naraku held the hanyou's hips tightly and pulled him down with each upward thrust he gave to send himself as far as he could into the tight depths.

Between the jerking, thrusting, licking, nibbling, and suckling, Inuyasha felt himself tumbling over his peak of ecstasy. He threw his head back and let out a howl of pure bliss as he came with more force than he thought possible. Thick, ropy strands of his seed spattered across Sesshoumaru's neck and shoulders. Some even shot over his head to land upon his back.

Inuyasha's orgasm made his body tighten around Naraku's still buried member and helped him completion soon after. He filled the young demon with his hot semen.

Sesshoumaru left the hanyou little time to recover. Strong hands grabbed the youth, pulled him off the dark haired male, and laid him back upon an empty section of the bed. In one swift motion, he entered his brother with ease, aided by the spilt cum still inside his stretched tunnel.

Inuyasha cried out from being filled once again. He was at his elder's mercy. Sesshoumaru's only desire was to fuck the male beneath him until he begged for him to stop.

Naraku watched with a lust filled grin while he recovered from his sexual high. The half youkai screamed and struggled weakly, but felt himself growing hard again from the stimulation. His wrists were pinned down on either side by Sesshoumaru's hands.

The demon grunted from the effort of his wild thrusting and released one of the pinned arms so he could reach down and jerk the renewed erection of his younger sibling.

"Come for me again, little brother," he hissed hotly into a dog ear. His voice sounded huskier.

"Ah!.. Fuck!.. Sesshoumaru!.. AHH!!" Inuyasha bucked slightly and felt himself spilling his love across his belly.

Sesshoumaru let the member go then moved to grip his brother tightly around the hips. With just a few more deep thrusts, he snarled softly and let himself pump his steaming essence into the half youkai's tired body.

Slowly, the elder demon dislodged himself and pulled the silken covers back. Naraku slid into the sheets, but Inuyasha had to be helped in by Sesshoumaru.

Once the hanyou was settled, he fell asleep almost instantly. The older youkai wrapped a protective arm around his baby brother.

"Goodnight, koibito. Your Inuyasha made a fine addition tonight."

"There should never be any doubt, Naraku. He is, after all, of my father's blood." Tenderly, Sesshoumaru brushed away a few bangs that clung to Inuyasha's forehead. "Sleep well, little brother."