InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Murasaki K Vielen dank for the wonderful review ^^ hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!

-jinx

Chapter 9

"Kagome its safe I swear." He said innocently, grinning on the inside.

They were crossing over a tiny stream that had not yet been froze by the cold weather. Why they were crossing the stream you ask? Well duh to get to the other side.

After eating there wonderful lunch and leaving the dogs with you guest it, Ash. They both whimpered when they walked away, but they wanted to walk around. But they both knew that the dogs would only slow them down, meaning that they didn't want to have to carry them back because their fat kept getting in the way.

They had been walking around for some time now. Both enjoying the others company, only speaking when a question was thought of or to answer it. They didn't need to be all chatty their body language was pretty much doing it for them.

He'd find some way or another to touch her, weather it be an arm across her back to push her forward a little bit, or a gesture with is hand so it would touch hers while they were walking side by side.

It made her feel wanted something that she hadn't felt in a long, lone time.

"Come on Kags!" Inuyasha shouted from the other side of the stream.

`You can do this Kagome, it's just tiny little stream what are you so afraid of?' she asked herself.

She stepped onto the first rock, then jumped to the second…only to slip and fall, coming crashing down into the water with a huge splash, she now sat soaked glaring up at the laughing sliver haired man.

"I hate you" she whispered slamming her fists into the water, but this only made him laugh harder. Doubling over from the pain in his stomach, it's not often that you get to see your friends' horrified face while falling into a stream.

"God" he said wiping away tear from his eye. "I'd give my left nut to see that again" he sighed seeing that the raven haired girl needed his assistance getting up.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After the incident in the park, not to mention the fighting with Ash not to put a bow on Jake, and fighting with her to take the bow off of Rex. They safely made it back to her cozy, dull apartment. Both slipping back into their forgotten pajamas, well she did anyways. Inuyasha was still clad in the very same clothing he was that afternoon when he dropped by.

But she'd have to admit he did look rather comfortable, but it still embarrassed her slightly when people stared. She didn't know why it just did.

They now sat on her couch Kagome leaning on the bored as hell Inuyasha, lazily watching the TV. The dogs lying on their wiggling un-socked feet keeping them warm without even knowing, or caring at that matter.

They were watching something that Inuyasha really wasn't quite fond of. Some sissy cartoon show, he wanted action! But alas he kindly, well as kindly as he could get, let her watch what she wanted to, a god damn romance cartoon.

"Stupid romance shit." He grumbled under her breath, moving his head to the side so she would only possible hear half of it that is if he got lucky.

Sadly, no such luck on his part.

"What did you say?" Kagome said looking up at him.

He sighed in frustration if only could just… "Nothing" he huffed, turning his attention to the invisible fuzz on the armrest he was half leaning on.

"Oh" she grinned, she hear every word. She also hated romance, but she wanted to see him suffer. `Pay back for the park incident.' She thought evilly.

Then the door bell rang, breaking her out of her concentration on the TV. And, him on his fixation on anything other then the bored that he felt.

"Inuyasha" she sighed, nudging him slightly to get his attention.

"Mhm" he said, have asleep.

"Could you get the door?" she said, trying to wiggle behind him so he'd get up. She had this strange urge that she didn't want to see who was behind that door.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" he huffed, taking the hint for him to get up.

Stealing her pink fuzzy slippers, obviously he didn't care who was at the door. Hell it wasn't even his home!

Not like that would matter even is he was in his own home.

Walking to the door with his heels hanging off the back of her slippers, he stopped in his tracks. `Oh shit!' he thought running to the door and swinging it open with such force he almost knocked it off of its hinges.

"What the hell do you want?!" he all but shouted at the offending person now standing in Kagome's hallway.

"Why Inuyasha, is that anyway to greet your big brother?"

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~**~*~*

Jinx: *evil laughter* a cliffy!!!

Hope you all enjoyed!

-jinx

-Recommended stories-

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/53920

It's called "Broadway Baby" by: Da kaidin

There is also a sequel to this story and trust me it is just as good ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2065441/1/

It's called "For you" by: demonchik39

Very good ^^ I really am enjoying this story.