InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unhappy ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok ^^ I worked much harder on this chapter then I did the last couple. I hope you like it!!

-jinx

Chapter 10

"Like I said, what do you want Sesshomaru?!" Inuyasha all but shouted, digging his dull human nails into the heavy door, causing it to crick slightly under the pressure.

Hearing Inuyasha shout all but caused the half slumbering Kagome to jump off the comfy couch, the dogs barking as she landed with a loud thud in between them. Both had already scooted slightly as if sensing that she would fall, nether wanting to be the one to break her short fall. She got up rubbing her now sore tail bone, stumbling over the plump dogs trying to make in to the door to greet her company with out making herself to obvious, but alas that failed, miserably.

"Uh…Can I help you sir?" she asked, looking down, trying to look and see where she was going all the while holding her arms out in an attempt to balance herself, but only attempting to look like a drunk trapeze artist balancing her self on a tight rope. She gasped softly when she looked up to find an almost replica of her silver haired friend.

There stood a gorgeous hunk of man a couple of inches taller the her silver haired friend, clad in a dark brown corduroy jacket that fit him like a glove, his black slacks tight at the butt but loose where needed be, slightly baggy at the bottoms showing off only the black tips of his shiny dress shoes. Almost shiny enough that you could, that is if you looked hard enough, see yourself in them. His dark blue button down un-tucked dress shirt smoothed out over his hard chest, not a wrinkle in it, giving you the appearance that this man took good care of himself.

But what got Kagome the most he had strange markings on his emotionless face. Ok not so strange but unique would be the word. Two twin purple strips tattooed on either cheek, making his golden eyes, much like Inuyasha's, stand out. But held a promise of death in them, the thought of this made Kagome shudder, but gladly it went un-noticed by the men. He also had a dark blue half moon adorning his forehead, slightly covered up by his silver bangs that my have not been captured when he braided his hair back into a large tail that flowed smoothly down his muscular back coming to about his mid thigh.

Inuyasha almost let out a small chuckle at see her stumble like a drunken fool when he himself knew that she hadn't even drank, but he quickly remembered that the man he loathed more then anything was standing beside him and no way in hell was he going to show any sort of emotion around him.

`Wait!' Inuyasha thought looking to his side to indeed see that his brother was standing beside him. "What the hell do you think you're doing? This isn't my home you can't just let your self in!" God was he furious; ok so it didn't bother him that much that he walked into Kagome's home with out asking permission, but the fact that he was there….he wanted to ripe his head off at this very moment.

But he restrained himself, he didn't want to stain Kagome's floor with his brother disgusting blood, he was better then that. He'd do it when they got out side or in the hall way.

"Wait?!" Kagome said confused, now standing arms length from the two silver haired men. "You two are brothers?" she pointed to both of them, as if using them as a diagram. Maybe she heard wrong? They did look alike but something about them just wasn't right? The only thing they seemed to have in common, were their hair and eyes?

"Half!" they both said in unison, sending a chill up Kagome's spine at hearing Sesshomaru's cold, but velvety, voice, and she didn't like it that much, it made her uncomfortable in her own home, something that had never happened before…until now.

She could have sworn that both the men were glaring at her. Well with Inuyasha it was rather obvious, but with Sesshomaru all she saw were his eyes may have hidden a lot more of a death promise quality to them, another cold chill ran up her spine.

It was just an honest mistake, but apparently to them…it wasn't.

And then, they began to argue. Well Inuyasha did anyways, Sesshomaru just stood there, as if zoning out. To Kagome, he almost seemed…laconic.

Then another thing struck her. "Excuse me?" she asked, trying her hardest to get the attention of the taller silver haired man without possibly getting snapped at. "But how did you know Inuyasha would be here?" she asked gesturing towards Inuyasha with a slight wave of her hand.

Inuyasha's eye widened a fraction, wait a fraction? They were the size of saucers.

Sesshomaru turned to his little brother a delicate dark eyebrow raised, seeing the look of horror on his face he let a small rare smile grace his stoic face, he was amused.

"Kagome is it?" he asked, his voice never betraying the amusement he felt. At the nod of her head he continued, "I followed his…" the rest was muffled by Inuyasha's hand. He was being bold and he knew it, but he'd rather suffer the wrath of his half brother then be rejected by Kagome for what he really was.

He looked form the confused Kagome to his now glaring brother. `oh shit' he thought removing his hand from Sesshomaru's mouth and wiping it on his sweater with a look off disgust on both their faces as Sesshomaru wiped his mouth off with the back of his sleeve covered hand. "Filthy mutt" Sesshomaru growled, low enough for Inuyasha to hear and not the beyond confused raven haired girl.

"Ok!" Kagome huffed, so confused her brain hurt. "What the hell is going on here? And why did you just growl?" she asked, clearly looking in Sesshomaru's general direction. She scratched her head, not because it itched, no because it hurt. Sesshomaru, who she might add, a man she just met calms to be Inuyasha's big half brother, and then Inuyasha wont let him finish his sentence's, and then he growls. What the hell is going on here?!

She wanted to rip out her hair! If one thing she hated more then being unhappy, it was being frustrated. She walked past both men, shutting the door with more force then she intended. Then turning around with a huff, she walked behind Inuyasha and started to push him towards the couch, not wanting to touch the laconic man for fear of her life, but she figured he was a smart guy he'd take the hint.

Leading them both to the couch, still not touching the emotionless man, she moved around to the front of the coffee table, they dogs herding out of her way and into her bedroom, their tails between their legs. For all they knew they might have been the cause of her anger or worse they'd be the thing see takes it out on, and they didn't want that.

"Sit" she ordered, pointing to the couch leaving absolutely no room for argument. Inuyasha for once being smart sat without hesitation. Looking up he found that Sesshomaru, of course, still stood. His arms at his sides limply, an eyebrow raised in stupidity at the raven haired women in front of him, trying to stare down the already enraged girl.

Inuyasha sighed cupping his head in his hands threading his fingers in his silver hair; he just had to have pride today didn't he.

"SIT!" she demanded more forcefully, pointing to the open spot on the couch with a jab of her finger.

She didn't care a this moment, she needed to know what the big secret was and if that meant standing there for hours staring down the tall silver haired man to figure it out, then so be it! She'd done it with Jake on more then one occasion.

"You really think that this Sesshomaru would obey a human girl such as yourself." It was more of a statement then a question. But it still rubbed Kagome the way, what did he mean by that? Human, what did he mean by that, did it mean that he wasn't?

She rubbed the back of her neck she was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his hard gaze once again. Why was he looking at her like that, she looked to Inuyasha, who now not only had his head in his hands, but his legs where also shaking as if needing a cigarette really bad, which she had no doubt that he did want one.

She sighed, dropping her hand back to her side, taking a deep breath and releasing it. "Please Sesshomaru, sit." She asked nicely, again gesturing towards the open place on the couch next to the twitchy Inuyasha.

The next thing she new, he nodded his head and sat down gracefully.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope that was better *big smile* I tired me hardest ^^

Hope you enjoyed ^^

And for god sakes! Would you people review!!!!!!! All I ask is a "good job keep up the great work" I don't care anything!! It helps me get the chapters out faster at times as well, it puts pressure on me and I feel I must get it done to not disappoint you people. But no…………*sigh* I give up.

-jinx

Just wondering? Is anyone really even checking out these stories?

-Recommended stories-

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/78631/257150/

It's called "The Model Village" by: ssp51201

Kagome gets a model village for her birthday, and with it come a figurine that she can't seem to put down. It's like a children's book but that's what makes it so cute ^^

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/36314

It's called "The Prom" by: Yues Women

A great story about how Kagome asks Inuyasha it come to her time a go to the prom with her on his human night. Trust me it's so cute. ^^