InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Through the Well ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

After meeting Kazuki
 
“You can't go back now!” Inu-Yasha couldn't believe it Kagome was going back to her time, now!
 
“Umm, Kazuki did say to say good bye to our loved ones, and it was funny when Sango told him her whole family and her whole village was dead.” Kagome thought Kazuki was a little weird, or at least hyper.
 
“Goin' through the well?” Kazuki had just appeared right in front of them, holding a duffle bag. Kagome had no idea how he kept doing that.
 
“Umm, yeah.”
 
“Sweet, me too! I could meet your family.” Kazuki smiled, “Plus I've some stuff to do.”
 
“Ahhhh, ok? You're a pretty strange character, ya know that Kazuki?” Kagome was a bit confused by this tri-breed.
 
“Plus tomorrow is when I lose my demon and serpentine powers, and become a mere human. Case you were wonderin' most of the Serpentine gods can probably go through the well they just don't know it.” Kazuki just shouldered the duffle bag and started walking.
 
“Sure is a weird one.” Kagome had no idea why Kazuki agreed to help them (he said that the whole trade me Sango for my assistance thing was a joke) but still the guy was an enigma, he was a shrimp yet he was one of the most feared tri-breeds around, and he openly told them when his time of weakness was.
 
“Yeah, but he seems friendly enough.” Inu-Yasha walked with Kagome, Kazuki just ahead of them, “Hope he lives up to his reputation.”
 
“I promise you won't be disappointed.” Kazuki had a malevolent smile and a look in his eyes that made the hair on Kagome's neck stand up, and he was suddenly behind them.
 
“How do you DO that?” Inu-Yasha finally asked the question it had been bothering him since he met Kazuki.
 
“I move faster then light, a single punch from me aint much but, I can land three-hundred to the same spot in less than a nano-second. My strength lies in the fact that a normal opponent is hacked to ribbons before they even land a blow on me.” Kazuki smiled and held up his left fist.
 
“Ok…” Inu-Yasha thought, great what am I in for on this one…
 
Hours later, Bone Eater's Well.
 
“You first fox-boy.” Inu-Yasha didn't believe Kazuki could use the well.
 
“K, see ya in 500 odd years or so. Down I go.” And Kazuki vanished, Kagome and Inu-Yasha followed.
 
Unknown to them…a dark shadow watched this happen.
 
“I must let Takuma know about this.” Tenchu knew that Takuma would send Cho, Victor, Ivan, and Boris after them. Personally, Tenchu thought very little of Takuma, he was a coward, always sitting at the top of the limitless tower, making everyone else fight.
 
The present, Bone-Eater's Well Shrine
 
“Hello.” Kazuki greeted them from the top of the well, he was a weird person…
 
Kagome introduced Kazuki to her family and told them what was going on; they were surprised to hear that he was a god. Kagome heard that her school was having a festival so she went there and got some part in the play, which was the next day, when Kazuki would start to regain his powers, for the night though he slept on the couch and Inu-Yasha on Kagome's floor.
 
6:00 a.m. next day…
 
Kagome was eating breakfast when Kazuki entered, wearing a black suit with a trench coat over it and a black hat, he looked like a mafia hit-man.
 
“The last performance I saw was Beethoven's 9th symphony, now that was amazing…” Kazuki smiled the only cosmetic differences when Kazuki lost his powers were that the ears and the tail were gone, he still had the long red hair.
 
“I'm sure it won't be that good, but we'll try.” Kagome giggled as Kazuki sat down and fell back asleep.
 
Mean while Feudal Japan,
 
Cho brushed his long hair out of this face, he was handsome, rich, and powerful; number 3 in the hierarchy. Cho had heard that this Kagome was rather pretty; he planed to rape her, and then kill her. The taught of it delighted Cho he loved sex and murder.
 
He hoped Kazuki's sister would be there to, she was so beautiful, and he'd raped her a while back. Ivan and Boris were ready to go, they were built like tanks. He relished the thought of watching Kazuki die while in his human state. Cho laughed out loud and they jumped down the well.
 
Too Be Continued….