InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ After the Battle ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome awoke with him inside her, and she was naked. The handsome man had his pants down and was busy raping her, she tried to scream…but her mouth was taped shut. She could only hope Inu-Yasha came to her aid, hell she'd take Miroku's help at this point.
 
Kazuki, Inu-Yasha, and Sasha came to the door were Kagome and Cho were, Kazuki rested the Desert Eagle's barrel on his left arm to steady it, he needed to be quick with his shots, and he right were to aim. Kazuki was using silver hollow-point rounds the wounds wouldn't heal for months, if ever.
 
“Sounds like the fighting has died down. Your friends are probably dead bitch.” Cho laughed, and Kazuki moved firing the Eagle like Alucard from Hellsing. The .50 Action Express silver hollow-point round hit his dick right in the middle blowing it in two, Kazuki fired again, gut shot, the reports were loud war zone loud.
 
FUCK ME RUNNING!!” Cho pulled his pants up and started to zip them, Kazuki through Ivan's combat knife through Cho's hand, pinning it to his groin. Kazuki was ambidextrous, but saw better out of his left eye, making his shots with the Desert Eagle a little challenging.
 
“I'll kill you ALL!” Cho stabbed Kagome, Kazuki fired again, and the round hit him in the groin.
 
“Run rabbit, RUN RABBIT, RUN!!!” Kazuki emptied the last three rounds into Cho as he ran for the window and jumped, Kazuki followed, ears ringing a deafening dail-tone.
 
“Run rabbit.” Kazuki inserted a fresh magazine into the Eagle.
 
“Shit!” Cho started running.
 
“RUN RABBIT!!”
 
BOOM-BOOM!! Two shots one to Cho's left shoulder one to his ass.
 
RUN!! RABBIT!!” Kazuki emptied the last four rounds at Cho, not even aiming. Bigger problems, like a wounded Kagome, Inu-Yasha, and Sasha. The main question on Kazuki's mind was `police?' they'd not shown up despite the gun fire, the grenade, multiple dead teenagers, and a guy running around with his hand pinned to his dick.
 
Mean while, an intersection three blocks away…
 
“Fire!” the police chief ordered, fully fifty people, cops and civilians lay dead from the terrorist's on slot.
 
“Just try to kill the Wolf!” Wolf was 7'4” and wore a mask over his face, a blue trench coat, army fatigues, combat boots, and tactical gloves. Armed with a giant battle ax and his regenerator powers, he was unstoppable by the police. He charged towards the line of SWAT and police officers, shredding them with his ax and bathing in their blood.
 
“Ah think ya've ad aboot enoughf foon wid deas copas Wolfie boy.” Victor walked on to the street holding his silver cross-shaped sword, “Ah Father Victor Andrews ies ear ta claim yer heid. Afta all ah'm na longer wid Takuma.” Father Andrews smiled and pointed his sword at Wolf.
 
“Judas BASTARD!!” Wolf charged at the traitorous priest ax ready and was sliced to two.
 
“Good bye.” Father Andrews headed towards the Higurashi residence.
 
Kazuki, Souta, and Inu-Yasha sat in the living room while Sasha tended to Kagome's wounds. Kazuki was trying to explain guns to Inu-Yasha when Souta piped in.
 
“I've never actually seen a gun, in real life.”
 
“Here, Boris's .25 semi-auto, Sasha's .50 A.E. Desert Eagle, and my Colt model 1911 .45 A.C.P.” Kazuki placed the handguns down on the table and leaned back on the coach; he'd changed back into his sleeveless shirt and jeans.
 
“Cool.” Souta's eyes lit up when he picked up the Eagle.
 
“Careful, it's loaded.” Kazuki calmly said as the gun fired, knocking Souta over. “Told ya.”
 
“What was that!?” Kagome came down the stairs holding her side where Cho had stabbed her.
 
“You need to teach your brother proper firearms safety.”
“YOU GAVE HIM A GUN!!!!?” Kagome was right in Kazuki's face.
 
“No, actually he picked it up of his own free will.” Kazuki smiled, “We have a guest.”
 
“Yes ye do.” Father Andrews walked in, “Doont worry ah'm joinin yoo in yer cause. Ah goot sick ae Takuma bein ae rat Bastard.”
 
“Good I was wondering how I was going to explain my existence later on at the mall anyway. Now me and Sasha can say we were orphans at your orphanage in America.”
 
“Thae thought warms me heart.” Father Andrews smiled
 
“Wait why are we going to the mall?” Kagome suddenly realized something, Kazuki was smiling.
 
“My compensation for my assistance, you and Inu-Yasha must get married after the whole Limitless Tower thing is over with, and today we go to the mall so you can tell everyone who asks that he is your lover or what the fuck you kids call that kind of thing these days.” Kazuki smiled leaning back.
 
“Ahh, Kazuki where's that round going to go?” Souta was looking at the baseball sized hole in the wall
 
“Probably the bay.”
 
A small boat on the bay…
 
“Billy heres how ya fish.” The old man was holing the fishing poles when the round went through his head, he fell over board, taking the poles and an oar with him.
 
“GRAMPA!!!” Billy tried to pull the body towards the boat, but sharks ate it and the oar. Billy started to drift away form shore..
 
Meanwhile back in the Feudal Era, Red Fox Village…
 
Gein attacked taking the guards down first then villagers. He was having fun beating down on the weaklings; he hadn't even killed any yet. He just went on bashing heads in laughing the whole time.
 
Sango was right behind Gein, boomerang ready; she was about to throw when Gein noticed her.
 
“You think you can kill me with that! Good luck cute stuff.” Gein flexed his muscles, he was wearing a red dogi [k/f note: a dogi is a martial arts uniform] and his top was a dogi that he had cut the sleeves off of to give his arms free movement.
 
“All right YOU DREADLOCK FREAK!!!” Sango sent the boomerang right at Gein who crossed his arms to block. Sango noticed the strange armor plates on his lower arms they were… tekkou (wrist guards designed to deflect attacks, and Gein's looked particularly well made.)
 
“Rah! I MUST BREAK YOU!!!” the boomerang hit his gauntlets and was shattered into hundreds of pieces.
 
“Wha…” Sango stared in disbelief, Gein clotheslined her and she went sailing into a wall.
 
“Nice try but I think I win.”
 
“No YOU DON'T!!” Koga went to kick him but his leg was caught and Gein through him across the village. Shippo ran up.
 
“Try this, Fox…” Gein watched as a needle went through the little fox demon's chest and blood spilled everywhere
 
SHIPPPPPOOOO!!!!!” Sango began to weep, “What did you do!?”
 
“I did nothing; I was trying to not kill anyone.” Gein had a look of surprise on his face.
 
“I don tink dat Takuma ill bat a appy bow diss.” Voltichue smiled as the little fox demon drew its last breath.
 
“ASSHOLE!!!!” Gein elbowed Voltichue in the face, “I'LL KILL YOU!
 
“Try me!” Voltichue charged, Gein did the same, and then he jumped over Voltichue rotating as he did so.
 
“Torment Crush!” Gein gripped the nerves in Voltichue's neck, landed and through him into a house.
 
“Lighting Needles!” Several needles came at Gein but he just deflected them.
 
“Get over here you bastard; you don't want me lookin' fer ya.” Gein growled.
 
“Rah!” Voltichue attacked, Gein countered.
 
FIST OF CRIMSON FLAME!!!!!!” Gein punched Voltichue in the face and his head and chest exploded.
 
“Match set valid.”
 
Too be continued….
 
 
Kazuki Ferret here! This is the first time I commented on my own story so yay boxes.
 
On to some serious stuff, because the characters are so hard to describe I'm getting a scanner to post some pics of `em on the net. More info soon.
 
Please review! Or I'll hunt you down and shoot you with my Beretta 9mm!