InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Pain ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kazuki arrived at the village to find it destroyed, but almost everyone was still living so that was good. Voltichue was still breathing when he arrived, but six rounds from Kazuki's Smith & Wesson model 29 .44 magnum revolver( K/F note: for those of you who know and those who want to know, that's the exact make and model Dirty Harry used!). The villagers where all pretty banged up; Sango, Miroku, and Koga got the worst of it though. Kazuki wasn't too worried, in the area around his village wounds healed fast, something to do with its yin-yang temperament, same at the limitless tower.
 
“What happened?” Kagome looked around, all the villagers, Sango, Miroku, and Koga were under blankets in the castle, all breathing.
 
“Gein and Voltichue attacked, Volt-boy's dead, so's my brother, and…. Shippo.” Kazuki looked into Kagome's eyes with a look of regret and remorse, “Voltichue's needles got him, and then from what the others told me, Gein killed Voltichue and Visonadieudo.”
 
Kagome began to cry and through herself into Inu-Yasha's arms and he began to stroke her head and whisper words of comfort. Kazuki walked down the hall towards his private chambers, which were fairly well decorated a bed, some gun racks with two 12-gauge pump action shotguns, an M1 Garand .30/06 caliber high-powered rifle(K/F note: the American infantry rifle of WW2 also in the 1st Jaws movie.), an AK-47 7.62mm assault rifle, a Mauser Kar98k 8mm bolt action high powered rifle(WW2 German infantry rifle), and the Holland & Holland .700 Nitro Express double rifle(K/F note the most powerful gun in the world fires a 1000 grain lead bullet a 2000 fps for a knock down power of around 10000 PSI, obliterates almost any target with extreme prejudice.). Kazuki went over to a small chest he had in the corner and opened it reviling his impressive handgun collection; DWM Artillery Luger 9mm semi-auto, Colt 1911a1 .45 A.C.P., Glock 23 .40 S&W, Beretta M92FS 9mm, a Colt Python .375 magnum revolver, Colt single action army revolver .45 LC, Mauser Type 17 broom handle .45, and a Beretta M93R an Italian semi-auto 9mm. Kazuki grabbed the Glock, some clips and some bullets.
 
“Feh, this is quite a bit more effective than an arrow.” Kazuki handed Kagome the pistol, “Clip holds thirteen, fourteen if ya keep one chambered in the barrel, your arrows might do more damage, but they'll never hit any of the stronger enemies. You can keep it, I'm not too fond of my `Block'.”
 
“Thanks.” Kagome went back to crying in Inu-Yasha's arms, Kazuki noticed Koga had left, he went to find him.
 
“Damn it!” Koga punched the wall, he'd been knocked out cold after Gein through him, and he landed inside a house after going through the roof.
 
“You can't blame the other guy for being `too strong' ya know.” Koga saw Kazuki standing there looking at him.
 
“Fuck off fox. I failed; I couldn't stop one guy…”
 
“That guy is one of the strongest fist fighters in the world, close quarters combat against Gein equals death.” Kazuki looked at Koga, and Koga could finally sense his aura; it was powerful, and getting stronger.
 
“This is ten percent of my power, get between me and Gein when we're fighting and you will be shredded instantly.” Kazuki had a serious expression on his face, “When the titans of flame and water collide it will be a true death match, only over when one fighter is dead.”
 
“I'd like to go home.” Kagome tugged on Kazuki's tail, still teary-eyed.
 
“Go, I'll make sure nothing happens.” Sasha stood behind Koga.
 
“K sis, be careful.” Kazuki smiled at Kagome, “Get Inu-Yasha, I'm going to get some more bullets.”
 
Three hours later, Kagome's house 6:00 pm.
 
Kazuki was watching the news when a report came on that interested him.
 
“Another multi-murder was reported in Brazil today, twenty-seven militia soldiers were butchered by an assailant who wrote these messages in German with the victims' blood:
The Great son of Germany shale rise once again, all glory to the fatherland. The unbeatable soldiers of a beaten army shale rise to show the world the true meaning of war.” Kazuki was in shock.
 
“So he still lives, eh? Ludwig Van Hister, you and I have some unfinished business to attend to.” Kazuki remembered the first time he went through the well he ended up in 1944 just after the Battle of the Bulge, Hitler hired a group of mercenaries to go to South America and wait of 50 years or so to strike out against the world. They weren't just ordinary mercs no what Hitler hired were a type of werewolf called a Rheinlander, they turned into wolf like creatures they could only be killed with extreme effort and passed their disease on to their victims turning them into werewolves, controlled by a pack leaders, in this case Hister and his officer corps. They had reflexes and strength comparable to the serpentine gods, alone no problem for even a weak god, but you get a couple thousand of `em and you've got a serious problem, their ranks were troubling as well; ferals, omegas and epsilons were not to hard to deal with save for on-mass attacks. But gammas, betas, and alphas were another story; the officers were pooled from those classes, their strength is an insurmountable force. Each beta and alpha had strength comparable to whole military forces.
 
“Fuck deal with it after the limitless tower.”
 
“Deal wid what boy?” Father Andrews stood in the door way smiling, Kazuki told him the whole story, and his plan.
 
“Aye so ye plan ta hav Gein un Tenchu join ye afta ye beat `em?”
 
“Sure would help.”
 
“Aye.”
 
To be continued