InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Battle Zone 1 Kioshin ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The tower was brightly lit by many torches and other unseen light sources, deigned to look more like a European castle than a Japanese castle, it had an eerie aura of its own.
 
The first five floors of the tower contained demons so weak Inu-Yasha could have killed them in his sleep, but it provided an opportunity to study Kazuki's fighting style. He figured it was a good plan since he planed to trounce Kazuki some day.
 
“Inu-Yasha, my bro knows what you are doing; he can feel your eyes watching him. If you truly wish to study his skills wait till he battles Gein.” Sasha said calmly as she tore a demon's head off.
 
“Floor five clear as water.” Kazuki cracked his neck, “Take five?”
 
“Hey Kazuki, what is your full name?” Kagome looked at him with a questioning gaze.
 
“Kazuki Kitsune.”
 
“And Gein's?”
 
“Gein Savagejo.”
 
“And this Takuma guy?”
 
“Takuma….. Yoshimori I think, why do you want to know our full names?” Kazuki reloaded his revolver.
 
“Headstones.” At that Kazuki broke out laughing.
 
“Kill them.” A horde of demons entered apparently lead by a tall ninja lookin' one, he wore a black robe and his lower face was blocked by a pitch black cloth and a black bandana cover the top of his head a red head band tied this together behind his head. The only non-black things Kagome could see were his eyes and some of the skin around them, along with the man's bangs was a light blondish color.
 
“Time for an example of why I'll never need a headstone, Blood Weapon Jutsu,” Kazuki flicked his right wrist and a small bell appeared, “Book of offence 44:12.”
 
“Kill!” the demons charged hundreds of them, Inu-Yasha heard a sound like a piano playing.
 
“Bell Wire Blood Lust Tragedy!” Kazuki pulled his right arm back and the demons shredded, every last one of them, except for the ninja one.
 
“I am Kioshin and my orders are to face the one called Koga.” Kioshin pulled out his sword and pointed it towards Koga, the sword was ornately designed; a dragon coming out of a flower gripped the blade.
 
“My, my you dodged the bell wires. So it seems you're a quick one, Koga looks like your up to bat, knock him outa the park.” Kazuki broke the bell wires and they returned to his bell.
 
“Welcome Koga, I hope you're as strong as I've heard.”
 
“Well lets see!” Koga went to punch Kioshin and the ninja-like demon dodged the punch like it wasn't one of Koga's best and stabbed him in the liver.
 
“Oh, sorry!” Kioshin chuckled as Koga writhed in pain, “Didn't know you needed that ya mongrel!”
 
“Shut up!!” Koga connected with a good kick to Kioshin's chest even hitting a pressure point hard enough to bust a boulder in half, but the guy didn't fall instead he slashed Koga across the chest laughing the whole time.
 
“KOGA!” Kagome screamed as she watched him fall and started to run towards him but Kazuki stopped her.
 
“Wait, Koga's not so fragile as to fall to that. All you need to do is believe in Koga… and you still got that Glock I gave you right?” Kazuki's voice was calm and even.
 
“Yes… why?”
 
“Might need it, eh?” Inu-Yasha got between Kazuki and Kagome, Kazuki was already getting accustomed to Inu-Yasha's “moods” and had begun to wonder what it was like to survive with the same amount of brains as a toaster oven, Inu-Yasha seamed to do alright…
 
Inu-Yasha liked Kazuki because the fox had given him a way to marry Kagome without looking too stupid, but he didn't want to deal with it `till after the jewel shards were collected.
 
Koga landed another punch, Kioshin cut across Koga's left leg leaving a bleeding gash about three inches deep at max. Koga felt something weird when he punched Kioshin, it didn't feel like punching a human, he was to squishy like… he didn't know what.
 
Miroku reached for Sango's ass.
 
TOO BE CONTINUED………..
 
 
K/F here long time no see. Took forever to post this because I've been so crazy busy lately that I had no time to write or fucking use the computer…. Till we meet again, you live to see another day… VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!