InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Master of Wattojutsu ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sango slapped Miroku even before he touched her ass. “Not now, BAD Miroku!”
 
“Your friends seem almost indifferent to the fact that you're losing.” Kioshin's voice had no emotion in it at all, Koga just sneered at him. “I haven't even showed you any of my special moves or my swords power! This fight is so disappointing, maybe if I gave you a reason to fight?”
 
“I knew it.” Kazuki's eyes widened as a wall slid up to reveal a jewel shard.
 
“But why couldn't I sense it?” Kagome's question was answered by Kioshin.
 
“Because this tower is like nothing you've ever encountered! Designed by a genius at the biding of a madman, as much reality as illusions. Powered by the souls of the demons you killed, it is one giant coffin! Now no more interruptions, Koga your head is mine!” Kioshin leapt at Koga.
 
“Oh, shit!” Koga started to move when Kioshin landed in front of him and started spinning towards him.
 
“Watojutsu!” Kioshin was nearly on top of Koga now sword passing mere millimeters from Koga's chest, “Sanran!*”
 
“Koga! RUN!” Kazuki screamed but it was too late Koga was nearly hacked it two. Kazuki moved, landing a really good right hook to Kioshin's jaw, sending him air born.
 
“Wait, I never even saw him move!” Miroku still wasn't used to Kazuki's speed which didn't even appear in sight.
 
“I'd hoped I wouldn't have to waste any more energy then needed, I've still got Gein and Tenchu to deal with so I'm out of time to play with weaklings!” Kazuki used his blood weapon jutsu to make a Katana in his left hand.
 
“Ha, only Koga can defeat me to earn the shard. You see our chosen opponent can collect the shard once they beat us. Every strong guard has one shard. So for my shard to be collected Koga must beat me!” Kioshin got up.
 
“Well, Koga get serious or this guy will kill you!” Kazuki jumped backwards landing where he was standing before, “Try using your sword instead of your arms to block his blade, ok!?”
 
“Feh, shut up fox-boy. I'm still gauging him, Watojutsu is a Chinese sword style normally used with a tachi or aka long katana but he's using a regular katana. And I'm wondering what this special `power' is that he speaks of.”
 
“So if I get serious, you'll do the same? Good!” Kioshin raised his sword above his head resting the blade in the palm of his left hand, “Watojutsu!” He jumped towards Koga.
 
“Shoha Tosei*!” Kioshin's sword barley missed a dodging Koga and jammed into the floor.
 
“Ha! I knew it; you've overestimated your blade!” Koga drew his sword and lunged forward.
 
“HaRa!” Kioshin kicked his bade up out of the ground while still holding the handle. The move was devastating to Koga who, had he not blocked it with his sword would have died. Instead Koga was airborne, slamming hard into the ceiling.
 
“Watojutsu, Shugeki Tosei*. My kicking sword rush,” Kioshin watched as Koga fell limply to the floor, “Shale I end this now, Hmmm?”
 
“Koga! Take this!” Kazuki's hand exploded into a torrent of blood, which formed into a sheathed tachi.
 
“I SAID NO INTERFERENCES!” Kioshin leaped as the sword landed in Koga's left hand.
 
“Now it's my turn!” Koga got up.
 
“Ha, you don't stand a chance fool! But I'll show you the power of my covenant sword!” Kioshin stopped and pointed his blade up, “Sword of the Burning Soul!”
 
“What, oh shit I thought so!” Kazuki instinctively drew his .44 magnum [K/F note: I love that word, magnum!]
 
“Oh, no he's in for a world of pain.” Sasha's ice-blue eyes had a tint of concern.
 
“What the hell is a covenant sword!?” Inu-Yasha hated not knowing what the others where talking about.
 
“This is a covenant sword!” Kioshin said as a blue flame surrounded the blade, “A relic stolen from the lost ark! Mine is called `Sword of the Burning Soul' it has given me near immortality, at a high price.” Kioshin removed his mask to reveal that his flesh was home to thousands of maggots, centipedes, and other bugs.
 
“Oh god, that's… just wrong…truly disgusting.” Inu-Yasha fought back bile as a worm crawled out of Kioshin's nose.
 
“That's right my body is dieing around me a have to consume living flesh in order to stay alive. Will you help me Koga? Watojutsu!” Kioshin started spinning again, moving rapidly towards Koga.
 
“Sanran Tosei*!” Kioshin's attack was about to land…
 
KLANG! Koga had stopped Kioshin's `Burning Watojutsu' attack with the tachi's hilt the sheath had come off in the movement.
 
“You can't beat me with a move I've already seen, now for my Watojutsu!” Koga switched the tachi over to his right hand behind his back, rushing it forward, piecing Kioshin's gut. “Kaishi Tosei, spiral pierce sword rush. And now Watojutsu!” his sword was still in Kioshin's belly which gurgled out a strange brackish-green fluid instead of blood. Placing both hands out the sword hilt he lifted Kioshin into the air, brackish fluids and maggots fell from the mangled carcass-like creature.
 
“Gotsui Tosei!” Koga slammed Kioshin down to the ground, Kioshin's neck and sword broke. “I win!” and he fell.
 
“Good job, truly impressive! I had no idea you were such an excellent swordsman.” Kazuki picked Koga up, lending his shoulder to aid in walking, “Here claim your well-earned reward and then Sasha will fix you up real good, k?”
 
Koga collected his shard and Sasha took him over to her duffle bag, removing medical supplies as she went.
 
“Get over here, you fucking wolf.” Kioshin stood in front of them now, flesh falling from his bones, “You're mine!” He lunged.
 
BOOOM!-BOOOOM! The thunderous roar of a .357 magnum filled the room as the powerful rounds hammered Kioshin sad excuse for a face off. Sango had used the gun she'd gotten from Kazuki.
 
“You were right these are fun!” Sango said in amazement as she looked at the revolver in her hand, watching the light reflect off the black gun metal.
 
“KOOOOOGA, kOgA, KOGA!” Kioshin rose again fully 2/3 of his head missing. Sango fired twice more and Kazuki joined in with his .44 magnum. The massive roar off the high caliber rounds shook the very tower. Kioshin was now a mangled beast, pieces lay everywhere yet he didn't fall he just kept coming.
 
Sango and Kazuki reloaded, Kagome joined in with the Glock. With the three guns sounding at once the reports sounded more like an artillery shell going off.
 
“Just DIE!” Kazuki's scream was inaudible in the explosive thunder that was the limitless tower. -Cha-chackink- Sasha joined in with her Remington 870 express pump-action shotgun, the powerful buckshot ripping Kioshin's diseased flesh to bits.
 
“Join the club eh?” Inu-Yasha had found Kazuki's Colt, he aimed and fired. The weapon kicked back surprisingly hard, but after Inu-Yasha finished the clip Kioshin fell, a pummeled meaty roach-infested brackish-green pulp.
 
“That was `fun'.” Inu-Yasha said with a sigh as he tossed Kazuki the Colt.
 
 
Hello, KF here, I enjoyed writing this chapter. Anyway the big clash with Gein is comin' up soon so just wait… I've a surprise in store for all ya'all. Till we meet again, Guten Tag! -Kazuki Ferret.